Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

In the current state of this technology, I think I am still far in achieving something. I do have some coins, but the adoption is very little, and there are people who know very little about the block chain. The prices of our ALTS and BTC are still far from its full potential. There are so many platforms that are still in development and some decentralized services and applications are on their way. It's like watching again the growth of the computer industry. So I think I will be working here in crypto world in conjunction with my work in the real world.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.
better to do that mate,atleast you dont need to go to work daily and havno bosses to follow..i had a same dream and i hope bitin will recover so i can manage to start my business,and about OPs question well my journey here in crypto will continue i have just added some flavor on my way of earnings for future
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Well, I am just ordinary citizen who have a best dream for my family. If reach my goal with the help of crypto currencies, I would improve my time with my family and spent some to put up some business.

Enjoying life, experience and every moment with family was priceless!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

Before i decide if what i am going to do next after reaching my targets or achievements, i will analyze the market first to see if there is any possible thing to happen in the market, if the price can go up even higher than my target price so if that is possible then i will continue holding and keeping it on a safe place for a good long term holding.
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

How about travel.  See the world. Retire from working for someone else and only work on what I want to work on.  Find ways to help alleviate human suffering.  Help people to help themselves.  Be more connected.  Maybe I’ll start doing all this now.  It all sounds like good ideas.   Smiley
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

Once i achieve my target i'll spend my money with my family to have some fun after hardwork in bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
henryp2

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

Continue to look for more achievements.. or simply retire
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

never stop and always invest in other places like opening a very elite restaurant which accepts payments with btc or trying an export-import company where you can hire many workers.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

never stop and always invest in other places like opening a very elite restaurant which accepts payments with btc or trying an export-import company where you can hire many workers.
This is a good idea and I am thinking about it after I get my target money in this industry. I want to have my own business so that I can help people more. And also as a gratitude to the industry that gives me that kind of money, the company that I will established will have cryptocurrency so that this token is strong enough to survive in the long run because there is tangible business behind it, unlike other coins and tokens that are purely in the internet.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

You plan to reinvent half and conversation to fiat the remaining half once you reached the target is excellent way of financial planning. However, if you really need that half to be encashed then go on otherwise reinvest that also in some other crypto, I'm saying this because current crypto market situation is to buy and not to sell because almost every cryptocurrency price is down now. Choose is yours and decide as per your requirement.
Remaka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

If I have reached my target in cryptocurrency, I will buy properties and real estate. The value of real estates goes up over time so there is no loss except of course some kind of disaster happens natural or human cause. But apart from that, you are relatively safe.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
For me there is no target goal with cryptos. As long as it is still existing and profitable i would continue on with it but surely i would enjoy some of the profits and gains that i incur with it.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

If I succeed with crypto then I will continue to develop it. I will have a private key to prove ownership and allow the exchange. It will help me secure and minimize theft and illegal use.
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

It's best not to think so ahead and jinx things, but I would take some money out, live a comfortable but simple life, and for fun take bigger investment risks.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

all will run around and always start again. "If you reach your target in the crypto field then what will you do next?". Of course I am have no more trouble with finance for daily life needs after target.  just keep it and I'll start again for the next target

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

I would invest it in real world. I like to have businesses related to hotels, construction, transportation and oil. Will also invest in commercial lands and real estate.
So far I have not been able to get what all I dreamed of getting by the investment which I made in the world of crypto currencies. I am still far behind the target which I have in my mind.

I am working really hard in order to make my dreams come true and the time I will be able to active my target, I will continue to invest more money into crypto currencies as there is no other better way of investing your money other than this.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I'd be lying if I say that I'm into crypto currency just for the heck of it. Of course, I want to earn extra and this is just one way of doing it. I've mentioned before the I do have a stable job and found this crypto currency as a good alternative revenue stream. That being said, it has become part of my goal to learn more about managing crypto currency and my time as well. So far, so good I'd say.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

As far as I analyse my risk profile, I believe that I am a moderate risk taker so I give first preference to the diversification method irrespective of the nature of investment (crypto/fiat). When it comes to the investment, I am bullish on Bitcoin considering the long run but on the other hand I am not ignoring the potential of alt-coins coming up with interesting philosophies. I am further doing a research on best investment plan for my part of investment which is kept aside for investing in ICOs.
Investing into bitcoin can bring a lot of money into the investors account but you can see the market of altcoins no coin is making progress to impress people bitcoin is top on list and will stay on top and more of it if I achieve my goals in bitcoin then I will simply spend that money and then again invest some of the part again into bitcoin because all those blessings will because of bitcoin and I will invest more to gain more.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

As far as I analyse my risk profile, I believe that I am a moderate risk taker so I give first preference to the diversification method irrespective of the nature of investment (crypto/fiat). When it comes to the investment, I am bullish on Bitcoin considering the long run but on the other hand I am not ignoring the potential of alt-coins coming up with interesting philosophies. I am further doing a research on best investment plan for my part of investment which is kept aside for investing in ICOs.
Investing into bitcoin can bring a lot of money into the investors account but you can see the market of altcoins no coin is making progress to impress people bitcoin is top on list and will stay on top and more of it if I achieve my goals in bitcoin then I will simply spend that money and then again invest some of the part again into bitcoin because all those blessings will because of bitcoin and I will invest more to gain more.
If I achieve my target in bitcoin. I keep investing my money   as always because that's my part in order to gain profit as much because life is unpredict,The reason why i keep investing is to secured and also i want to build a business for my family for their sake. And also I want to spend my money in unforgettable moments to my family, friends to have a bonding with them.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

For me money is not important here in bitcoin. Theres so many benefits that bitcoin can give instead of money. But if achieve my target, i will continue what im doing here in cryptocurrency world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: