Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
blessednotlucky

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

If I already attained my target goal in crypto the next step that I will do is I will share to my fellowman how crypto help me to achieve my goal and I will personally introduce and teach them and educate them what crypto did in my life in this way because I already attained my target it's easy for me to encourage my friends and other fellowmen to do the same like what I did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

Well, in the moment if I keep the coin and reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell that coin. And wait for the market to come down to grab them again. If the trend and the community of users support that coin. But it seems to me that it's hard to get lucky, because I'm still on the path of evaporation and the loss of the coin.
You just read through my mind and that is going to be my target for this year onward. The thing is that most of these altcoins especially always have a time they grow hugely and when they just seems to tap down, and this would be the moment I would keep waiting for to do my thing.

Once that time comes as well, I convert, wait for the huge dip, and buy the same former quantity back, while still having a huge profit. If I had been doing this, I would have been crazily rich by now.
You will be able to achieve your goal if you are investing in the best crypto currency that is bitcoin. It is the most promising asset on the face of earth when it comes to giving profits within a short span of time. Buy bitcoin today and by the end of this year, you will be having 20k dollars extra per one bitcoin. There are almost 600 crypto coins but believe me, none is capable of helping the investor as much as bitcoin is.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

I don't think anyone would ever be satisfied with the money they make. There is always greed to earn more. Even if I make 1 million dollars today, I won't be satisfied and would want to earn another million. So, I would never really exit the market no matter how much money I make, but yes, I would prefer to withdraw my profits and keep them in banks instead of speculating with every penny I have.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

If I hit the target in crypto field I think I will move on another venture and that is real esate.  Aside from investing in real estate, I also wanted to invest in different business such as buy and sell.  Cryptocurrency is a good investment but as said, do not put all your egg in one basket so diversify is one good option.
Moving into a different venture offline is actually a very good way to make use of the huge amount one may have realized from cryptocurrency and real estate is a very good option. For someone like me, I have always liked the idea of investing in real estate as well as oil and gas and I feel if I can get a very good target, those areas would be my first target and being able to build on that will keep giving me an established opportunity to invest more into cryptocurrencies over time.

Investing in the cryptocurrency world is for life, but sometimes I always feel the holding thing sometimes is too over hyped and with trend following, it is good sometimes to utilize those moments to get the best from the market by playing with the fluctuations in prices for long term holders. A lot of us keep holding and then we see our investments flashing through our eyes every time, go high today, drop hugely tomorrow and then you feel so stupid holding all along.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

If I hit the target in crypto field I think I will move on another venture and that is real esate.  Aside from investing in real estate, I also wanted to invest in different business such as buy and sell.  Cryptocurrency is a good investment but as said, do not put all your egg in one basket so diversify is one good option.
Moving into a different venture offline is actually a very good way to make use of the huge amount one may have realized from cryptocurrency and real estate is a very good option. For someone like me, I have always liked the idea of investing in real estate as well as oil and gas and I feel if I can get a very good target, those areas would be my first target and being able to build on that will keep giving me an established opportunity to invest more into cryptocurrencies over time.

Investing in the cryptocurrency world is for life, but sometimes I always feel the holding thing sometimes is too over hyped and with trend following, it is good sometimes to utilize those moments to get the best from the market by playing with the fluctuations in prices for long term holders. A lot of us keep holding and then we see our investments flashing through our eyes every time, go high today, drop hugely tomorrow and then you feel so stupid holding all along.
Yes i think its a very good idea to diversify your porfolio and properly manage your money, as for example been stated above, its really a good option to spread your investments not only to a certain source of income. As of now you are actually right and i feel the same thing thinking i was a bit stupid for a short period of time keep holding into maybe because of greed.

Having another source of income can also give huge help for you maybe not now but for someday just in case some things might happen, i've been also thinking on investing to real estate properties and i think that's a good option to choose.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
If I already achieve my target in crypto field then I still invest the 1/4 since I know that here in crypto we can earn big amount. I will going to step forward again in higher level which is I know there is another opportunity to grab again. If I already achieve my goal I will going to focus  more in my own business in life such as my family, my responsibilities and other things that I love to do without hindrances. I know
 and I believe that someday all this things will be done through the will of God.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

That is what I should do since here in ph, there were only few companies who accepts btc. I will convert the half in order to help those who are in need in our community and invest the other half so I will profit again more..
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

The thought of achieving my target in the field of cryptobusiness is a very big accomplishments.The next thing that i will probably do is to convert some of it into fiat and get an educational plan for my kids.Aside from it i want to give my family a nice shelter.
Building business outside crypto is my next alternatives of having another source of income,but i will make sure to be resourceful enough to have strong foundation in the road that i will be going to take,although there are also risk involved in it but i will make some study first just like what i did in this cryptobusiness.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Having achieved my own goals in crypto, I often set new goals with more risky options because the risks are often profitable for investors and I take risks. Always set goals harder when you have reached and accomplished your previous target.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

For me, if I achieve my goals in cryptocurrency field, then the next thing I will going to do is created a new business and starting to construct the things that I dream. Like my fantasy houses, cars, gadgets and many more. We all know that some cryptocurrency is expensive that you can make a massive profit. I’m determined that in the future I will become the next millionaire or billionaire by the help of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

if achieving the target financially has succeeded, of course, in doing activities or other business will be easier because the basic capital to start a business already owned. the problem is what business field will do if already have owned capital. of course a lot of things to do besides doing the crypto activity is you can start an offline business and as an example is the rental of a vehicle that is currently the business trend has a huge profit opportunity.
You need to set up small milestones in your life which can then help you in reaching to your ultimate goal. Same is the case when you talk about investing of the money into any of the crypto currency.

If your target is achieved, you need to look beyond that and that you need to have enough of the confidence on your own self too that you can do that as well. Just keep on going while working harder and harder.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I'm with this. The other half would be invested on businesses. I would stop being an employee and focus on managing business and trading cryptos.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

yes I will swap some of my bitcoin into paper money and some I will use to invest in bitcoin. I'm sure by buying bitcoin at this time will definitely get a lot of profit by the end of this year. I will keep investing on bitcoin because I'm sure the price will rise again.

douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

If I succeed in cryptocurrency, I will leave some money in the cryptocurrency.

The other part is used for life, for children to ask teachers to learn piano, plan to travel abroad, to see the outside world!
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Well, I'm very thankful first for all the blessings that I achieved if ever, but no one knows when I wake up in the morning in front of sunset there has a good news that's makes me happy  regarding my investment in crypto that it could generate income in 200 times double from my capital. so that's very good! If ever all that dreams become true I'll make sure that I would make a significant thing to take care my wealth for the future of my family.

Of course continuously invest in crypto like bitcoin while it is dominated throughout the world. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Having achieved my own goals in crypto, I often set new goals with more risky options because the risks are often profitable for investors and I take risks. Always set goals harder when you have reached and accomplished your previous target.
After achieve my target in crypto requires focus and discipline and modest growth is the priority over chasing 10* punts. I also need a portfolio and strategy that allows me to ride through market volatility without ever panicking.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Mac Lenin says that human needs are infinite. exactly. If you reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell a little to buy land, build houses, change cars better ... that is the concept necessary for my needs. and that the money or profit earned must meet the needs of every human being. Continue investing with the idea and comfort afterwards.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Invest in a variety of needed things.
First of all, you should be thankful to god for achieving your target. Afterwards give a feast to your family because they have right to be part of your celebrations and success. Later on, think about starting your own business, you need an evergreen source of income because we cannot totally rely on our day jobs for our whole life. The salaries are not enough to meet our all demands and needs. Start your own business.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I'm with this. The other half would be invested on businesses. I would stop being an employee and focus on managing business and trading cryptos.
Business is the best way of earning enough money by which a person can not only afford a lavishing lifestyle but also fulfill his desires from time to time. But it is not very easy task. I suggest establishing some sort of food related business as the population of the world is increasing and so is the demand of food increasing. Crypto trading is another profitable way of making money.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

I don't think anyone would ever be satisfied with the money they make. There is always greed to earn more. Even if I make 1 million dollars today, I won't be satisfied and would want to earn another million. So, I would never really exit the market no matter how much money I make, but yes, I would prefer to withdraw my profits and keep them in banks instead of speculating with every penny I have.
Yeah, and it is easier said than done for most people who have been saying they will opt out because at that point their targets will change and they will be eyeing more profit. Nevertheless, it is a good option to spread the risk and try to use some of the huge profit to invest into some other things that may not necessarily be crypto just as some have said.

This is what I have done and it has really helped me to even always have more than enough to invest into cryptocurrency at times like this when every coin is screaming, BUY ME !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: