Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:27:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

You must have heard the famous line that no one is ever satisfied in this world. If you earn 50k, you would want 100k. If you earn 100k, you would want 1mn. So, the greed never ends. In the same way, even if I am able to make a fortune out of Cryptos, I would still keep investing and won't ever give up. It is one of the easiest ways to make money and I don't think anyone would want to leave it.
After converting my BTC to Fiat money, I would definitely raise my standard of living.

This is very true. I have also personally felt this. When I started my first job after college , I was paid very less money. I used to think that I should at least be paid twice  the salary. Today I make more than 10 times that amount and still I am not happy. Also, I think that an investment like bitcoins can give a life changing return only if you wait for 5 years or more. Most of your priorities will change by then and thus there is no point in planning today.

Super true, no one in this world will be contented for what they have when they can see the standing of the value. If it goes down, we feel discourage to continue the investment but if the value is getting higher you will wait for the highest amount until you will decide to cash it out. Because of our uniqueness only ourselves can answer what we do next.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Convert some to start my own business. Its good to have another business aside from just doing bitcoin.Then just hold on the rest of the coins. Dont put all the money in one investments. Continue to invest in bitcoin just a little of it. To role the investment and at least have a profit not to be stagnant.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Convert some to start my own business. Its good to have another business aside from just doing bitcoin.Then just hold on the rest of the coins. Dont put all the money in one investments. Continue to invest in bitcoin just a little of it. To role the investment and at least have a profit not to be stagnant.
It is a good idea, I was also thinking the same. Starting my own business so that I'm earning, apart from what I'm earning from cryptocurrencies. I still have a long list before I can really say that I have achieved all my goal in crypto, but after that I still want to have a passive income maybe I'll invest in different mining site to make it happen and also invest in different projects.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.
Apparently, the crypto currency today gives good opportunities for earning, But these opportunities are very quickly narrowed and so will the business sphere for certain people. It seems to me that here you need to think a little about the prospects of investing the earned money on the crypto currency, into real business.
That is true that it is not so easy to trade crytpo currencies so easily and a lot of risk is there in trading crytpo, but the trend is increasing now and i think that if a person will spend some time in trading altcoin he will certainly get some experience and then it will become easy for him to do trading and make some money from trading crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

As you said i too will convert half to money and other again in investment and set some other goal. Because i have invested in bitcoin to do a business where it was kept in hold due to finance problem
 now i will meet those goals by converting to money. I don't want to be too greedy by holding the coins.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

It is a good idea, I was also thinking the same. Starting my own business so that I'm earning, apart from what I'm earning from cryptocurrencies. I still have a long list before I can really say that I have achieved all my goal in crypto, but after that I still want to have a passive income maybe I'll invest in different mining site to make it happen and also invest in different projects.
The same I think because we can never say our income with bitcoin is enough now, as much time is passing bitcoin is getting high in use and investment, so I am also planning to make some bitcoin business and it want to make my own setup, I am planning to buy more bitcoin with the profit and I will hold all my bitcoin then for long time to generate more bitcoin, I have no target yet because bitcoin profit has no limit we can get more and more profit as much as we want we can invest.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

Yes passive income is a good idea. It is good to have a business on your own apart from cryptocurrencies. A business that you love most that you are willing and will never get tired of working on it. Find your passion and you will never feel you are working.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

partly to continue investing and the rest again for saving up to open a new venture. so later could have a job in the field of crypto and will also have income from business in the world of the real, of course, this will be very soon realized if it produces.

Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

Certainly convert to cash buy some things I want and make a business. In crypto we can fulfilling what we want with easily without having to wait and work hard like the people who work in a company or government.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

well i agree with you because i want to get more profit from bitcoin i want to have a very unlimited asset of its value and make the dear ones have no financial burden. while bitcoin can still generate a lot of profits, of course I will use it.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Yes I will also do this to save money for the future and get a better life for my family in the future. By doing this is a smart thinking for life.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I will stop working hard and enjoy my life. My life is to valuable if only used to continue working hard. Although I have a lot of money I will not stop working, I will just reduce my job. As human we should keep working to give benefits for the world. My life will not longer than 100 years anyway. I will more concern to give benefits to the world. May be I will create an education project for people in my country so they and me can become good quality people.

Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Incase I achieved my target in crypto field, I will still stay with it while bitcoin exist, and about my earnings, I will use it to put up my own bussiness, and have quality time with my family, like travelling around the world with them.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I will probably withdraw a % every now and then, but never withdraw eveything. It seems such a bad move to get to a point where you completely quit; cryptocurrencies still have a lot of room to grow and I wouldnt want to miss on some decent gains.
I know Iam very far from my target. As of now im working very hard to reach my goal in high ranks. Atleast from there I will start to aim my target earning in crypto. I just very thankful as off now that I was able to join bitcointalk. I know from here many opportunities are waiting for me. If ever I will reach my goals ni crypto I think I will surely keep ut and invest in profitable investments and  manage my coins well because I know how hard to gain and earn thoose coins.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

NOTHING. I will continue what i have started because doing crypto is already part of my everyday life. Not unless if cryptocurrencies already come to an end. So as the cryptocurrencies exist, my interest of it also lives on.
There is nothing wrong with keeping a healthy interest in cryptocurrencies after you get to your goals, however at the same time we need to be realistic about our expectations, I have seen people expecting the price of bitcoin to reach such a high amount of money that I am not sure we are going to ever see it with our eyes so make sure your goals can be obtained in a relatively short amount of time.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

For me I will start new investment. Open a business. Like entering in food marketing. Were as I observe is a good source of income. Entering to a job that I own. Not only that helping the community to lessen the unemployment. A good way to help the community. Then I will enter in trading, try if I can earn more by doing trading also. Then repeat what I was doing in crypto field.
If you want to get success in your life, then you have to plan one step ahead all the time because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming more successful in your life and that because of this, you will never suffer. If you are done with accomplishing your target which you had set up for crypto, then you need to look for some other healthy business which can help you in getting richer.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

For me I will start new investment. Open a business. Like entering in food marketing. Were as I observe is a good source of income. Entering to a job that I own. Not only that helping the community to lessen the unemployment. A good way to help the community. Then I will enter in trading, try if I can earn more by doing trading also. Then repeat what I was doing in crypto field.
If you want to get success in your life, then you have to plan one step ahead all the time because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming more successful in your life and that because of this, you will never suffer. If you are done with accomplishing your target which you had set up for crypto, then you need to look for some other healthy business which can help you in getting richer.
I agree with your opinion! Plan serves our schedule to meet our success. A person who succeed is not just by means of luck. It is also not in the most easiest and fastest way. Success cannot be taken by an hour, day or even a year. A true success is a life time goal, it does not happen instantly, it needs time and effort. Planning to become successful is a step that we need to do. If we have plans in our life, we are directed on what we will do to achieve our dreams.

Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

It would be a fulfilling journey when i achieve my target in crypto currency. With all the hard work is being paid off maybe me and my family deserve a travel outing. I will start a small business in our hometown and of course i will still be joining bitcoin this is for my children's future.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

I do not have a certain amount that I would like to earn in the crypto industry. The main thing that would have enough money for life, the family, to pay for shopping and a little entertainment. I think that I never convert more than 50% of my crypto currency into fiat money, because I consider it very promising.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Achieve next cause i believe that crypto is future and we will be able to use coins like money nowadays, so investing in it and understanding it will make me better than 99% population thanks to that i started eariler and i make next targets in my crypto life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: