Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

I will not stop achieving my goal here until I finally achieve or have it, and when I finally achieve my goal I'll make sure to have my stable business then it is payback time for those who helped me the time that I don't even have even a single centavo, I'll make sure that I can help them build their business too, i'll lend them without any collateral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

I often set goals in succession so if I had accomplished and accomplished what I had set out to do, I would carry out the next goals I set out earlier.
Crypto is a market that has a lot of fun, and it will be a challenging target to achieve.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

I often set goals in succession so if I had accomplished and accomplished what I had set out to do, I would carry out the next goals I set out earlier.
Crypto is a market that has a lot of fun, and it will be a challenging target to achieve.
Yes it is there is a lot of fun specially in investment, when you invest your some money and then get a best profit for life's facilities its feel very happy, so i really like the best in bitcoin is investment because it will give me huge profit and that's why i can achieve my target and then i will anything buy for my comfortable life but after this target i would like to some of money hold in bitcoin because i know next time my profit will more high.

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

looking for another achieve , and try to make it happens again ,
people live with dream - anyonymous
There must be a non-ending list of dreams with everyone. We all must be achieving our goals. And fortunately if one goal is achieved, your target must be the second one in the queue. Make your plan strong and implement it accompanied with patience and relax mind. We must be ready to face any kind of situation and this would be best practice for you to take a better life ahead.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

I dont want a Lamborghini at all, and many dont either, its just a point that is usually out of reach. But crypto currency does have a potential in both financial security. As well as the potential future of the world. Use balance in all things
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

There must be a non-ending list of dreams with everyone. We all must be achieving our goals. And fortunately if one goal is achieved, your target must be the second one in the queue. Make your plan strong and implement it accompanied with patience and relax mind. We must be ready to face any kind of situation and this would be best practice for you to take a better life ahead.

I dont have a particular target. I am enjoying what I do here to earn. Maybe if I get big amount, I am going to withdraw part of it and try to save in a bank or maybe build my dream house, and the other part is to be left here and invest again and again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

I dont want a Lamborghini at all, and many dont either, its just a point that is usually out of reach. But crypto currency does have a potential in both financial security. As well as the potential future of the world. Use balance in all things

Well most people i think just use that as a metaphor for the wealth they want to acquire with crypto. Not all want a lambo. Personally i just want to have enough to secure my family's future. After that i'll enjoy the rest of my life and hopefully i get to achueve that through crypto

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Like you said, I don't want much but I would invest more in different projects not forgetting to make sure I buy all the stuff I want, would buy a home at good island where I can chill for the rest of my life
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

if I have already achieved my target in crypto, then I will continue to invest in crypto as long as it can still benefit me, even though all targets have been achieved, my desire to earn money will not stop, therefore I will still work on crypto.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

To be sincere, my main reason for getting into Cryptocurrency is just to make money and get rich. But that doesn’t mean I will get myself engaged in illegal activities or any form of activities that will disfavor the community or harm it in one way or the other. If I happen to achieve my goals in crypto, I might actually move on and go for something better, that is if I happen to find something that is much better. And I also don’t plan on staying in this particular business forever or maybe for a long time, cause I do have other plans to accomplish
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

There will always be a target for us to do. It will never end. And there is no clearly target in crypto field. I just want to be rich and wealthier so that I can go whenever I want and wherever I like. I love to travel around the world without sticking on the desk to do a job.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
I will divide it according on what is needed most, i will build my own coffee shop when I hit the target that I wanted and I will buy my house and lot and small farm so that I will have sources of funds and the other is I will use for investing some ICO and the other is for trading and the big portion is I will give it into my savings for future use.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

If ever I achieve may target, the next thing I will do is to relax, but I will continue to join so that I have an extra money, they said that people are not satisfied what they have they want more and more.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
For me, if I achieve the target in crypto I divide my money first i want to pay my financial problem 2nd save money And 3rd invest money or any kind of business that is profitable so that in future continues my dream come true .
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Like you said, I don't want much but I would invest more in different projects not forgetting to make sure I buy all the stuff I want, would buy a home at good island where I can chill for the rest of my life
Every person have their own wishes, and that is only possible if you have a good amount of money, people always do planing how to make money because they know that if they want to fulfill their needs they must need money for that, i think bitcoin is the best option for them to make money, they can get a good amount of money comparatively in short period of time.
Alik_Rzasoy

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Actually, if i meet my target in crypto world, then why should i quit? I would spend some of money, and again reinvest it for making additional profit, it is kind of recycling your money for more profit.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

When you start dealing with cryptocurrency, it becomes a kind of an addiction. You want to go further and further. I suppose I will get another goal but in crypto world.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

I believe that the best choice here is to continue what you are doing. I am pretty sure once you succeeded on your first goal, you would have, without a doubt, a second goal. This will continue on like a cycle until it becomes a habit of yours. But it is also good to sell half of your cryptocurrency assets and use the remaining half for your next goal. It will make big profits.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

If I my target achieved in cryptocurrency market, I will reinvest my profits on other portfolio like stock or obligation. Beside that portfolio, buying property and buying commodities. But investing on crypto still be first priority because cryptomarket still have chance to grow more than now

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

Psychology man is such that he can not stop and calm down after the reached this goal. Reaching a single purposes, people tend to look for a new purpose and it is of course. I practicing strategy Reinvestment, but part of hold for life. constantly increasing their capital at the expense of Reinvestment this is a good strategy and I recommend it to you. It will give you financial independence, experience, knowledge and a sense of what you live, not just exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: