Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

when I reach the target in the field of crypto I will open a business and invest in this way my economic life will improve. but I will not continue to continue in the world of crypto because it gives me the advantage and inspiration in doing business and investment.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

When the time comes that I already acheived my goal in crypto, I plan to sell my coins and go on travel. I like to see the other parts of the world. Then after travelling, I will again go back to crypto and continue doing it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

I should say that I don't have any certain targets here -I want to increase my earnings there, nothing more.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

This is a good question. But I`m not able to answer, cos I dont have any goal. I`m just highly interested in a "game of cryptocurrenices" so, just working here, and we`ll see.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

When the time comes that I already acheived my goal in crypto, I plan to sell my coins and go on travel. I like to see the other parts of the world. Then after travelling, I will again go back to crypto and continue doing it.

When I joined here in bitcoin, I have so many target goals in mind. I wanna build my dream house and have my own business in the future. When I will be able to reach that goal, I think I will still continue to do bitcoin, investing, trading and joining bounty campaigns. I will keep on doing bitcoin and I'll probably wont stop.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

If I reach my goal with cryptocurrencies I think I will take some time off the market probably some months and enjoy my profits then I'll come back with more energy than before and decided to make even more money, unfortunately I'm not close to make my dreams come true with cryptocurrencies but I am in my way there unlike most people that have not invested anything in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies yet.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

I will save some of the results from cryptocurrency and then some I use to open a new business, like opening a store or other.
I think if it has been achieved the goal of cryptocurrency will certainly try to explore science again to be more successful
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

I will continue to invest to coin that I trust and I earn back then my all profit from what I invest i will save it to the future.  And I will continue again and again to reach my goal.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I believe that the best choice here is to continue what you are doing. I am pretty sure once you succeeded on your first goal, you would have, without a doubt, a second goal. This will continue on like a cycle until it becomes a habit of yours. But it is also good to sell half of your cryptocurrency assets and use the remaining half for your next goal. It will make big profits.

It's good to feel when you achieve your goal and probably would think to continue because of this unsatisfying factor.  Crypto world is full of opportunities and there is no reason to stop after achieving the first target. We should continue to make more goals so that in the future we will get our ultimate goal which is about house and lot.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

I will continue to invest to coin that I trust and I earn back then my all profit from what I invest i will save it to the future.  And I will continue again and again to reach my goal.
personally i will invest my money into property sector.maybe it needs large invesment , but in few years it will become promosing portofolio for us.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

I do have set a goal in joining bounty hunts but it does not mean that when i already have achieve it that i will stop. I would still continue with it so long as my body and mind permits me to.
I'll do the same thing to cash out half of my money earned from bitcoin then the other half remains in my wallet for another investment. As long as cryptocurrency still exist and as long as there are still people who needs financial assistance then I will continue doing this for my family's future and to the people around me.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

I would probably not stop. Will continue to learn and earn at the same time. It's a fun thing to do. Trading and bounties are the gateway to financial stability. I could rather travel the whole world while working for 4 hours split time.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

* Achieving your target * like getting super rich with crypto , well you know if we encashed the whole deal if we are super rich then the market will crash is what some might argue but you know at the same time it will help to gain more investors , they will buy when the price is low .

If we kept the whole thing in crypto , it's as good as nothing because we have nothing in form of fiat and the harsh reality is that everyone considers fiat as money !

I would you know cash out everything and keep them in a bank after paying taxes and stuff and when crypto will be fully recognized by the government I would for sure reinvest with surity then .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I would probably not stop. Will continue to learn and earn at the same time. It's a fun thing to do. Trading and bounties are the gateway to financial stability. I could rather travel the whole world while working for 4 hours split time.
I agree with you. I will also stop because like the other said, always keep being hungry because that attitude of being hungry means that you will be always aiming for the top and for the best and that will become your motivation each and everyday and it will also become the reason for you to reach new milestones in your life.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

* Achieving your target * like getting super rich with crypto , well you know if we encashed the whole deal if we are super rich then the market will crash is what some might argue but you know at the same time it will help to gain more investors , they will buy when the price is low .

If we kept the whole thing in crypto , it's as good as nothing because we have nothing in form of fiat and the harsh reality is that everyone considers fiat as money !

I would you know cash out everything and keep them in a bank after paying taxes and stuff and when crypto will be fully recognized by the government I would for sure reinvest with surity then .
I hope you are not serious about this. Why do you want to save your assets in banks while you know how much they charge us for their services? What is the sense in paying high taxes and that also for not a very secure place? Holding money in the form of digital assets like bitcoin is more beneficial, much cheaper and definitely the securest one.Really, banks are pathetic.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I hope you are not serious about this. Why do you want to save your assets in banks while you know how much they charge us for their services? What is the sense in paying high taxes and that also for not a very secure place? Holding money in the form of digital assets like bitcoin is more beneficial, much cheaper and definitely the securest one.Really, banks are pathetic.
What I wanna do is to continue learning and dreaming, my journey doesn't stop here. As long as I'm alive, I won't let failures and success stop me. If I succeeded on my first goal, I have to set another goals to achieve, and to never forget the essence of helping those in needs. Life continues no matter what happen, so no reason for me to stop and get tired of chasing for my purpose and goals in life.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

if I have reached the target on the crypto then I will open a business that I have long planned but I will never go from here because here we can get additional money

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

Personally, I would buy myself a house by the sea and retired. it's great to be retired and have a lot of money and, of course, health.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I do have set a goal in joining bounty hunts but it does not mean that when i already have achieve it that i will stop. I would still continue with it so long as my body and mind permits me to.
I'll do the same thing to cash out half of my money earned from bitcoin then the other half remains in my wallet for another investment. As long as cryptocurrency still exist and as long as there are still people who needs financial assistance then I will continue doing this for my family's future and to the people around me.
So far, I have not managed to achieve my target and that I am still trying my best to make some good earning which can then help me in getting even closer to that of achieving of my target. However, even if I succeed in doing that I will not go for quitting this market and that I will then set up new target and will then start working harder and harder to achieve next milestone which will help me in making more earning.
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

I never set a target so i don't know yet.
But even if i'm going to set a target, it will be a high one since it won't be fun if there's no challenge at all.
And moreover, it's not that easy to fulfill a target.
I prefer not achieving the target though, since i don't know if there is other way that's more greater and profitable than crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: