Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111131 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:38:15 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 05:23:45 PM by TradeFortress

Try the fully functional demo instance.

Features for borrowers

Apply for a bitcoin loan and set your own interest rate (we choose to fund it or not)

Set your own payment plan and schedule. Pay less interest if you repay early.

Secure credit rating / OTC linking process, all documents are encrypted

Features for depositors

Have at least 1 BTC in your account and earn compound fee rebates every day. Up to 25.75% AFR!

Uses Inputs.io for deposits and withdrawals

2FA (Google Authenticator) withdraw address locking to keep your coins safe.

Try a demo copy:
https://coinlenders.com/

This is a fully functional demo copy populated with real world data. It has been populated with real world data. Try it out!

Purchase the script:
Learn more about purchasing the CoinLenders script

This post was made in the Lending section as it is a lending related script. This post should not be seen as promotion of the demo instance as an investment vehicle. The demo instance is for testing and evaluation purposes only. It is not an investment, and anything you do on the site is entirely virtual.

Previous thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159359.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:40:07 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 05:30:51 PM by 001sonkit

Demo is a version that shows how the site would work, the functionality is exactly the same as the old coinlenders, or the version that you will be receiving if you consider to purchase a copy. It is solely for for evaluation purpose, not invest.

Hope this would clear the FUDs Smiley

Due to growing regulatory attention on Bitcoin, CoinLenders regrettably has decided to close it's service. As detailed on the site, everything was fictional.

We're now selling the CoinLenders script and we have a fully functional demo instance available here. It has been filled with real world data, take a look!
* Website Changes
IANAL but the wordings would probably not hold up in court making it a moot point.
Please see SEC v. SG, Ltd., 265 F.3d 42, particularly about how SEC did not challenge the virtual securities but only the specially noted "privileged company" which was noted as a security.
This is pretty standard in the BTC investments world.
btct.co
Welcome to btct.co, the BTC Virtual Stock Exchange*
 * This is a virtual stock exchange using virtual currency. Virtual goods utilized on this site are for entertainment and educational purposes only.
BitFunder
   We (BitFunder) do not accept responsibility for anything.
    WARNING: Use at your own risk.
    You must agree to 1 and 2.
Cryptostocks
No Offer: The information contained in the Platform is just for informational purposes. No information published on Platform website constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell into a funding opportunity, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
Thats a Big Update. Now i know what your '..' is for. This is really fictional!
59BTC is really a good deal that I cant even afford (but you can get a loan to buy that from CoinLenders' Demo Site!)

BTW: TF perhaps you can do the preparation for the next update with CoinFarm

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:56:58 PM

So what happens with the old investors, no more fee rebates? I imagine I can withdraw the coins I have in your site right?
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:58:13 PM

So what happens with the old investors, no more fee rebates? I imagine I can withdraw the coins I have in your site right?
As he says previously, this is a fictional site. Others shall be determined by your own diligence

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:01:23 PM

The old site has shut down however the demo instance has been prefilled with real world data. The demo site functions exactly the same way as the "old site".

It is only a demo, and should not be seen as an investment.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:03:02 PM

So I lost my money

EDIT: Wait so this "Demo" works as the old one but to the eyes of everyone is a demo non financial site right?
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:04:20 PM

Very clever TradeFortress Smiley

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Caesium

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:04:51 PM

So I lost my money?

No, nothing has changed. I have my doubts as to whether the legal position has changed either, but I'm sure TF has received good legal advice on the matter, so what do I know.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:05:35 PM

So I lost my money?
Demo site is a demo, it is a version that runs the script thjat you are going to buy so what works in the bought script will work in the demo script. I do the best concise word to have anyone got doubts cleared

marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:06:24 PM

I am confused with the stuff... What happened.
You are trying to sell the website for 59btc?

Why do you say that it is fictionnal? I can access the website from my computer, for real.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
Dougie

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

You are not special.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:13:02 PM

I hope that the demo is fully functioning. We shall see at 1am.

Lurking since 2011...
1J4DhU3q6RxxCTfAAcg5ExVK6FfxkmzkTH
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:22:01 PM

I hope that the demo is fully functioning. We shall see at 1am.
It is.
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:26:45 PM

Damn, I was just so worried that I would lose my coins Tongue And I withdrew them all immediately to my inputs.io Sad
So am I correct in stating that CL will essentially continue to function, but it is now considered a "demo"? So nothing else will change?
Caesium

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:30:11 PM

TF, why not just comply with all relevant laws and legislations, instead of jumping through hoops that won't make any difference? Too much like hard work?

At the end of the day, you're still taking deposits from the public which makes you a bank, however you want to word it makes no difference.

In my country (UK), this would subject you to the might of the FSA (good documentary on Channel 4 last year about this, 'Bank of Dave', an individual setup his own bank and had to become FSA approved just like every other big bank).

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:31:23 PM

TF, why not just comply with all relevant laws and legislations, instead of jumping through hoops that won't make any difference? Too much like hard work?

Each country (and state) has it's own regulations and legislations. The cost to be licensed worldwide is simply too prohibitive, it's not about "hard work" but rather "impossible for any Bitcoin business existing today". It's precisely what the regulation was designed for - to limit possible competition.

however you want to word it makes no difference.

If "however you want to word it makes no difference" we would not have contracts, terms of conditions, etc.
GOB

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Come on!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:44:53 PM

If "however you want to word it makes no difference" we would not have contracts, terms of conditions, etc.

I think what he means is for this type of "crime" they look past word games, not that no contracts or legal language are ever valid. For example, if someone were to buy a person, and I say "oh, it's not 'slavery', it's just a lifelong work contract", it won't fly, regardless of the words used.

"Bitcoin is to bank transfers, credit cards & Paypal, as Email is to letters, faxes & FedEx." 1BAMFrk1qJai5u7UnrhDXoBudGwbYynams
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:46:30 PM

I think what he means is for this type of "crime" they look past word games, not that no contracts or legal language are ever valid. For example, if someone were to buy a person, and I say "oh, it's not 'slavery', it's just a lifelong work contract", it won't fly, regardless of the words used.

It is better to get a shirt than get naked and off to the war zone, mate. In TF's case, there are grounds for arguement just incase any lawyers are getting bored and finding someone else to sue.

Futhermore, it is the standard for the Bitcoin Community to have disclaimer on their service and it's so far so good. In the worst case, if you were to fall, someone will be willing to give a helping hand as we all are on the same boat thus Bitcoin community have more power to defend ourselves back. And TF is the one who would like to follow the trend to get the service working safe and sound.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:50:29 PM

That's not going to fly because the crime isn't about wording, the crime is about the action. Whereas an investment contract is about how something is worded and presented - there's already a precedent for this. Check my response in the other thread Smiley
Caesium

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:58:26 PM

Futhermore, it is the standard for the Bitcoin Community to have disclaimer on their service and it's so far so good.

Nobody's saying there shouldn't be a disclaimer, but CL's are starting to border on absurd.

In the worst case, if you were to fall, someone will be willing to give a helping hand as we all are on the same boat thus Bitcoin community have more power to defend ourselves back.

If you say so. Let me be the first to say that if CL were to run into trouble most depositors would have their coins out as quick as their browser would let them, and they'd move it somewhere else with the next best returns, leaving TF to fight his own battles. Sorry.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:01:52 PM

If you say so. Let me be the first to say that if CL were to run into trouble most depositors would have their coins out as quick as their browser would let them, and they'd move it somewhere else with the next best returns, leaving TF to fight his own battles. Sorry.
Meanwhile most sites use similar disclaiminars. Unless they have time to travel all 48 states and get the license. Else other just wont survive as they all are on the same boat. And well you have option to switch to CoinSetter, they are trying to get to the regulatory way. But they are far from launching

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: