Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111129 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:54:30 AM

...my guess is the CoinLenders people will feel the brunt of the loss.

THAT would anger me, as Coinlenders theoretically has assets loaned out, and eventually to be paid back. Some people may cut and run, but not everyone will, and he should have more than a few coin there now AND rolling in as people make their payments. Theoretically all of it.  Theoretically.  I keep saying that word.  I want to believe in honesty.
Yes, which is why it's much simpler to handle claims with Inputs and why it's being handled first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bradyon

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:57:34 AM

THAT would anger me, as Coinlenders theoretically has assets loaned out, and eventually to be paid back. Some people may cut and run, but not everyone will, and he should have more than a few coin there now AND rolling in as people make their payments. Theoretically all of it.  Theoretically.  I keep saying that word.  I want to believe in honesty.
Yes, which is why it's much simpler to handle claims with Inputs and why it's being handled first.

Good to know, let´s hope for the best.
gramma

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:04:31 AM

Good to know, let´s hope for the best.

Indeed so.

BTC: 1MrNRPo7p8DEyxn87c9BCGwrbatBQeCHc1
InvalidSnack

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:12:43 AM

Ips are from Australia where you are located... TOTALLY NOT AN INSIDE JOB.
That's expected, and the attacker rented an Australian server to proxy as close to my geographical location so it won't raise alarms with email recoveries. Wouldn't you think if it was an inside job, I'd use another IP?

TF- Don't bother answering the trolls. They are not your investors. It is obvious to those of us who invested with you that you were hacked and are the biggest victim here. Just keep us posted on the remaining assets and options.

+1  to this and +10 to the ignore button; the insulting 12 year olds and their indisputable "Omg yuu musta stolenz da bitcoinez!" argument were starting to piss *me* off.  Can't imagine how TF feels.

What a terrible shame this is. Not just for TF, but for the whole community. Inputs was starting to take off as a viable new service; CL had become the de facto place to invest if Asicminer stock returns were underwhelming; we *all* lose when one of the Good Guys takes a hit like this.  Pissy little children might not grasp that "subtle" concept but I'm sure the rest of us do.  Just keep us in the loop, TF, and don't let the bastards get you down.
gramma

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:22:38 AM

... the insulting 12 year olds and their indisputable "Omg yuu musta stolenz da bitcoinez!" argument were starting to piss *me* off.  Can't imagine how TF feels.

What a terrible shame this is. Not just for TF, but for the whole community. Inputs was starting to take off as a viable new service; CL had become the de facto place to invest if Asicminer stock returns were underwhelming; we *all* lose when one of the Good Guys takes a hit like this.  Pissy little children might not grasp that "subtle" concept but I'm sure the rest of us do.  Just keep us in the loop, TF, and don't let the bastards get you down.

I am incredibly angry about how this went down. But do not confuse my anger with any accusation that TF is a scammer or a bad guy. I don't believe he is. He's responded to email and to many people here and I remain hopeful.

This is a huge blow for me.    At this point, I want to take the coin I have left and tuck it under the mattress, which does the economy no good.  But the risk just does not seem worth the reward right now.  If lots of other people feel this way, then the entire bitcoin economy takes a hit.

This wasn't just an attack on TF.  It was an attack on all of us.

BTC: 1MrNRPo7p8DEyxn87c9BCGwrbatBQeCHc1
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:24:02 AM

That's expected, and the attacker rented an Australian server to proxy as close to my geographical location so it won't raise alarms with email recoveries. Wouldn't you think if it was an inside job, I'd use another IP?

TF- Don't bother answering the trolls. They are not your investors. It is obvious to those of us who invested with you that you were hacked and are the biggest victim here. Just keep us posted on the remaining assets and options.

+1  to this and +10 to the ignore button; the insulting 12 year olds and their indisputable "Omg yuu musta stolenz da bitcoinez!" argument were starting to piss *me* off.  Can't imagine how TF feels.

What a terrible shame this is. Not just for TF, but for the whole community. Inputs was starting to take off as a viable new service; CL had become the de facto place to invest if Asicminer stock returns were underwhelming; we *all* lose when one of the Good Guys takes a hit like this.  Pissy little children might not grasp that "subtle" concept but I'm sure the rest of us do.  Just keep us in the loop, TF, and don't let the bastards get you down.

LMAO WOW You can't be this stupid and in bitcoins, it isn't possible... REALLY Just isn't possible, he clearly took the $1 million dollars, cashed it out on gox and is now playing on your situation to make you feel like he didn't do it. Some of the smartest people in the community agree with me, so yeah I am going to watch my wealth in my local wallet now Smiley You go watch it... oh that is right someone took yours sorry...
JohnHarmer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:26:21 AM

+1  to this and +10 to the ignore button; the insulting 12 year olds and their indisputable "Omg yuu musta stolenz da bitcoinez!" argument were starting to piss *me* off.  Can't imagine how TF feels.

I dont think a programmer who made Iinputs.io and CoinLenders.com is a scammer.
Inputs.io and CL shouldn't stop, they should be strong after this.

TradeFortress|吴泽岳's profile:www.wuzeyue.org
吴泽岳要钱要命你自己选,不信你就等着
katie.mckinley

Activity: 131

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:28:26 AM

+1  to this and +10 to the ignore button; the insulting 12 year olds and their indisputable "Omg yuu musta stolenz da bitcoinez!" argument were starting to piss *me* off.  Can't imagine how TF feels.

What a terrible shame this is. Not just for TF, but for the whole community. Inputs was starting to take off as a viable new service; CL had become the de facto place to invest if Asicminer stock returns were underwhelming; we *all* lose when one of the Good Guys takes a hit like this.  Pissy little children might not grasp that "subtle" concept but I'm sure the rest of us do.  Just keep us in the loop, TF, and don't let the bastards get you down.

LMAO WOW You can't be this stupid and in bitcoins, it isn't possible... REALLY Just isn't possible, he clearly took the $1 million dollars, cashed it out on gox and is now playing on your situation to make you feel like he didn't do it. Some of the smartest people in the community agree with me, so yeah I am going to watch my wealth in my local wallet now Smiley You go watch it... oh that is right someone took yours sorry...

I've thought about that, it was actually one of the first things to cross my mind...but it does make sense, but the only way to know 100% for sure would be for TF to say it, or someone would have to go check all the addresses and talk to each single person behind each wallet address... I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist so as I've said, don't put more online than you're willing to lose, and that is what I do and I'll continue to believe in the good of humanity.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:33:15 AM

I dont think a programmer who made Iinputs.io and CoinLenders.com is a scammer.
Inputs.io and CL shouldn't stop, they should be strong after this.

I must be on Crazy pills!!!! You would trust him again after this... WOW I think bitcoin has finally gone mainstream. Pirate must be reading this and going this is way too easy.

What? I thought Pirate was in jail?
Anyway, I hope TF pays back all my XBT in Coinlenders.
This is going to be a big topic at the upcoming Bitcoin Singapore 2013 Conference.

VTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:33:44 AM

The hack was not an inside job. I find people who accuse that insulting.

I understand that's not proof. There's little that I can do to prove that I'm not the hacker, through.

what about coinlenders balance then?
can we give you a bitcoin address and you send us our coins?

You lost your money, what don't you understand?

Possibly. Also possible that some coinlender assets were in a separate wallet or that there are loans due to cover some of the coinlender deposits.
Yep, but CL used Inputs as it's wallet. CL still has some assets and people did not lose all of their money. Send an address to support@inputs.io

did that, when to expect something?
The coming days.

Why where you using linode for hosting when they keep getting hacked for btc related sites?
http://arstechnica.com/business/2012/03/bitcoins-worth-228000-stolen-from-customers-of-hacked-webhost/

Also your account information used against you could have been taken from this incident:
http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/news/linode-hacked-passwords-credit-card-theft-113312

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:34:41 AM

so we can expect our full investment back? first good thing to read this morning then...

kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:34:51 AM

TF, i just send you an email right now,

acciddently sent email both please ignore the 1st email(2nd email with more details titles) from me...hope to get update from you soon...

katie.mckinley

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:36:22 AM

acciddently sent email both please ignore the 1st email(2nd email with more details titles) from me...hope to get update from you soon...
He's processing through payments but he will get to your emails! He's gotten to mine and I've given him my viewpoints and he's been handling it ok so far... well as ok as you get XD
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:41:57 AM

TradeFortress, I am so sorry this happened to you (and to us, your customers/investors).  I think the most important thing you can do right now aside from dealing with the problem itself is to communicate.  Please keep us posted on the details, in particular getting us our funds back.  I sent you two emails regarding my CoinLenders accounts and hoping for the best.

And also hoping that you recover from this stronger and wiser, including your good reputation.
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:42:43 AM

He's processing through payments but he will get to your emails! He's gotten to mine and I've given him my viewpoints and he's been handling it ok so far... well as ok as you get XD

You received coins back for inputs deposits, not coinlenders deposits, right?
kmtan

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:43:42 AM

katie, thanks for your advise..The important is the save of the property, how is the TF advise for the CDs

katie.mckinley

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:47:34 AM

I did not have anything in Inputs at the time, so I'm only waiting on a CL refund but Inputs was/is being taken care of as seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF
Also in the other thread Giga posted he got 30something percent back.
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 06:49:34 AM

I did not have anything in Inputs at the time, so I'm only waiting on a CL refund but Inputs was/is being taken care of as seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF
Also in the other thread Giga posted he got 30something percent back.

yes, I saw that, thanks. it's something watching that balance decline....
kmtan

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:09:57 AM

i receive email replied for support of inputs. from the reply i strongly hope that it is not affecting Coinlenders user..

Hi,

This claim involves CoinLenders which will be handled soon. Due to major hacks, Inputs does not have enough BTC to repay everyone fully which has also affected CoinLenders. If you have had balance shown on Inputs.io, we're dividing up the coins we do have left based on a sliding scale, and have sent it to the specified address. On your Inputs account, your balance should have flipped to the negative to indicate you've received a refund.

We apologize sincerely for the lost Bitcoins. It's been a very hard lesson for us, and we're sorry that we have to pass it onto our users. Please respond to the email if you have any queries.

unquote

katie.mckinley

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:20:57 AM

One more note, after emailing him my ideas on getting people repaid I had suggested that he only repay peoples initial investments and deposits and not give them all of the interest (which is a shame)...Looks like that might be what happens.

My Email:
"Though I think you should do the sliding scale across CoinLenders as well as that was the only reason for me to use Inputs.IO as I'm sure I'm not the only one, maybe you could calculate all the interest paid and use original investments only. Anyway good luck with it all!"

Response from TF:
"Yes, that'll be what's done."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: