Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111131 times)
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:12:47 PM

On November 7, 2013, the sun doesn't seem to shine as bright as it use to. The thought of a global network hashing at 2.8 Petahashes does seem to arouse as much excitement as it once did. The idea of a P2P web of trust beyond world power controls doesn't seem as illustrious as it once did. A dark day it is indeed. Black Thursday

It took me 2 years, many late nights and much diligence to accumulate 6 BTC. Starting with faucets, then moving on to pushing small volume on violitile BTC & security exchange markets. All it took was 1 month to loose it all. The first half of my lose occurred through a close Internet friend of 4 years(who actually brought bitcoin to my attention) a P2P loan that defaulted. The second half of my loss now comes from this fiasco.

I was not ignorant of the high risk involved with placing my hard earned BTC on coinlenders. But when you roll small BTC numbers the rewards seems to outweigh the risk involves until you loose it all.  All of it....

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoUser01

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:24:18 PM

I had a little over 3.4 in CL. The CDs still show on my page. Mine are spread into 3 CDs about a week apart. I've got one coming due next week. I'll withdraw if I can but somehow I don't think that will happen.

TradeFortress seemed like an upstanding enough person and I started very small and got braver over time. I'm disappointed as it does not seem the promises of security were kept. I hope that some of this can be rectified.

I wonder if there is any police investigation. I noticed this UK based company http://www.sytech-consultants.com/ that claim to do Digital Forensics on bitcoin.

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:29:12 PM

I had a little over 3.4 in CL. The CDs still show on my page. Mine are spread into 3 CDs about a week apart. I've got one coming due next week. I'll withdraw if I can but somehow I don't think that will happen.

TradeFortress seemed like an upstanding enough person and I started very small and got braver over time. I'm disappointed as it does not seem the promises of security were kept. I hope that some of this can be rectified.

I wonder if there is any police investigation. I noticed this UK based company http://www.sytech-consultants.com/ that claim to do Digital Forensics on bitcoin.

You'll prob get like 40 - 50 percent back if you're lucky.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:41:20 PM

All my balances have disappeared! Gone...just like that...

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
6strings

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:06:13 PM

Wow.
I guess my application at CL isn't likely to get approval now.
Fingers crossed that all this gets sorted asap.

yes you are almost late for this now just all want coins back and TF is under huge depression not considering any new loans giving

Booooo
I assume I'll be getting my 0.05BTC(loan app fee) back then?
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:14:49 PM

Wow.
I guess my application at CL isn't likely to get approval now.
Fingers crossed that all this gets sorted asap.

yes you are almost late for this now just all want coins back and TF is under huge depression not considering any new loans giving

Booooo
I assume I'll be getting my 0.05BTC(loan app fee) back then?

I don't think so...
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:26:34 PM

All my balances have disappeared! Gone...just like that...

My balance is still listed at Coinlenders but I notice that for the first time there was no "fee rebate" yesterday.
Also what happened to the funds people attempted to transfer from CL to Inputs.io which just disappeared (I tested that with just .03btc but
others attempted larger transfers). Were those amounts partly refunded as part of the Inputs.io refund or pending the CL refund or just vanished?  Huh
trade-for-pokermoney

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:31:59 PM

after the just-dice related hack from 1?week ago i put my funds in panic into a CD. If i now have to wait longer, or dont receive anything because of this, i will be pissed even more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread| @Twitter)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:36:01 PM

Other users have been paid back in full for CD's.

TF stated that CL balances would never be used to pay back inputs.io balances.  I guess we wait and see.

Someone on Reddit reported they just got paid half of their CL balance. I don't know if there's much left for the rest of the payments and if there is on assets, how long it'll take to liquidate them.

I contacted TF, he said that CL balances will be refunded next week, but no information if fully or partially.

100% CL balances will be refunded or just partial?

Magazine

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:37:39 PM

TF stated that CL balances would never be used to pay back inputs.io balances.  I guess we wait and see.

Someone on Reddit reported they just got paid half of their CL balance. I don't know if there's much left for the rest of the payments and if there is on assets, how long it'll take to liquidate them.

I contacted TF, he said that CL balances will be refunded next week, but no information if fully or partially.

partial prob.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:39:03 PM

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:45:19 PM

after the just-dice related hack from 1?week ago i put my funds in panic into a CD. If i now have to wait longer, or dont receive anything because of this, i will be pissed even more...

After one web wallet gets hacked you "panic" and put your coins into another web wallet? Cheesy

Maybe you'll learn this time. Stop using web wallets. Guaranteed returns/interest in a currency like Bitcoin are always scams.

コピペ copypaste
gramma

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:29:43 PM

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

Good place to start for sure.  Filing a police report would also provide some reassurance to people becoming convinced that this is a scam, to hold off the screams. Filing a false police report is a crime in most places, so filing a police report should make people take the "I am not a scammer" seriously.  Do we have a jurisdiction/police report number?

BTC: 1MrNRPo7p8DEyxn87c9BCGwrbatBQeCHc1
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:44:14 PM

After one web wallet gets hacked you "panic" and put your coins into another web wallet? Cheesy

Maybe you'll learn this time. Stop using web wallets. Guaranteed returns/interest in a currency like Bitcoin are always scams.

Vendors and exchanges rely on web wallets. Bitcoin will never flourish and will die if it is reduced to people hoarding coins on paper wallets.
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:53:07 PM

Is there anyone getting the ball rolling with sytech? I'd be more than happy to help cover the fee.

(I have/had 950 btc with CoinLenders.)

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

partial prob.

Hopefully this depends on the amount of coins the were stored in our CL. If it was a substantial amount then most likely we'll get %100 reimbursed.
If it was a larger amount then I'd say he's bound to repay us small amount up front and hopefully gradually repay the rest. 
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:42:51 PM

Hopefully this depends on the amount of coins the were stored in our CL. If it was a substantial amount then most likely we'll get %100 reimbursed.
If it was a larger amount then I'd say he's bound to repay us small amount up front and hopefully gradually repay the rest. 
A lending site making money without collateral to pay back it's debt. Only the real world could be this hilarious.

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
trade-for-pokermoney

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

are you retarded???

i said i put my funds on coinlenders into a CD. Thats because someone was clearing balances on inputs and from coinlenders to inputs it was just a click without any confirmation or such...

Wow so many assholes around here, isnt it bad enough we lost money?

( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread| @Twitter)
bradyon

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:23:29 AM

...I want to think that TradeFortress is solid eough on his other business to (at some point) restore everybody´s funds and rise again (just like us) from the ashes. Embarrassed
dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:27:29 AM

What other business? Coinchat has no funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: