Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111134 times)
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:45:52 AM

It is quite unacceptable that after the hacking occurred on around Oct. 26, he did not publish anything in time, and did not stop inputs.io and CL operation. Actually I created my account in both after that, and deposited my money into CL from Oct. 30 to Nov. 3. I'm actually not a part of the original loss!...

He keeps his word well for so long that I have deal things with keep. He keeps his word well. He can do nothing in this situation but to payback. Althouh he've shown he situation but this serious flaw can't just be un-remembered. People just dump neg tag to him..

Anyway, we all now should wait patiently for the news. TradeFortress have done so much for these years. And if he would like shed his responsibility, he'd have gone by now, instead of donating his stash out to all Inputs user. Moreover, the interest he set on coinlenders will be negative instead of 0.

But your money is used to compensate previous people, maybe you will get partially refunded, that's how a scam works.

bradyon

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:48:08 PM

Some quick unsubstantiated maths for you, maybe it will ease your pain or maybe you want to ignore it.

4100 stolen from inputs.
1000 donates from TF to cover losses.
=3100

Lets pretend 1/3 was for loose CL funds going in and out so that would bring it to around 1000.

We know at a minimum that that CL has 4000 worth of assets/loans etc.

So if we discount the interest and just think about the initial investment and ignore the profit on the loaned coins. a 30% haircut should be worst, worst case - longer term when assests are liquidated etc...  maybe less, maybe just loss of promised interest?

If CL is solvent. and he can repay our initial investments, I for one think that interest payments should be donated towards the out of pocket inputs users.

Who likes numbers?

The problem is how many of these 4000 worth of assets/ loans etc, were just sitting on the hot wallet.

On coinlenders he stated that a little amount were on the hot wallet and if somebody needed large withdrawals, it could take time to liquidate assets. If having 4100 in hot wallet means he has much more of it in assets: maybe we will see a partial refund.

But for now, the thigs around here are pointing in the opposite direction.

Maybe he´s a nice guy as somebody stated, maybe his credibility is not doomed forever and he can continue making profits to solve the problem in the next days/weeks/months...

But for now all we have is he told to solve coinlenders issue later because is more complex and we would get more info within next week.

I want to believe in Tradefortress´s word... But mainly I NEED (some of) my money back (ASAP).
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 02:55:45 PM

At least you can't see he liquidate his ASICMINER shares for now, those direct one. There SHOULD be asset there could liquidate.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
bradyon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:46:04 PM

What the hell!

TF is doing double spendings? Is he trying to gain time?

https://blockchain.info/tx/2ec6cfc67d74627102084db83d3829d7fdee52fdfdcc3399bfc8bad090a787e6

@TradeFortress: Show up and explain, please!
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:59:18 PM

As I have stated elsewhere, if this is not a ponzi scheme and there are actual current outstanding Coinlender loans that TF cannot or will not collect for us then he needs to provide us with the loan data so we can pursue those collections ourselves for distribution to the depositors.
bradyon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:01:23 PM

As I have stated elsewhere, f there are current outstanding Coinlender loans that TF cannot or will not collect for us then he needs to provide us with the loan data so we can pursue those collections ourselves for distribution to the depositors.

Agree, Dwdoc.
El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:25:59 PM

He keeps his word well for so long that I have deal things with keep. He keeps his word well. He can do nothing in this situation but to payback. Althouh he've shown he situation but this serious flaw can't just be un-remembered. People just dump neg tag to him..

Anyway, we all now should wait patiently for the news. TradeFortress have done so much for these years. And if he would like shed his responsibility, he'd have gone by now, instead of donating his stash out to all Inputs user. Moreover, the interest he set on coinlenders will be negative instead of 0.

I hope that this is the case.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:58:55 PM

What the hell!

TF is doing double spendings? Is he trying to gain time?

https://blockchain.info/tx/2ec6cfc67d74627102084db83d3829d7fdee52fdfdcc3399bfc8bad090a787e6

@TradeFortress: Show up and explain, please!

He is trying to buy time. 
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:00:24 PM

I'm afraid that we won't see a penny!

That's the reason for the delay in responding with valuable information.

Leave the force be with you...
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:10:10 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 10:41:39 PM by BCB

no one will see one penny if no one files a complaint
bradyon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:59:04 PM

For the moment I think we could wait a little (not too much). Obviously the best would be TF showing up around here, telling clearly what is he going to do, the refunds policy and timelines. For the moment some of us want to believe he´s honest and will not just run.

But of course, if he does not say a word publicly in the next week, or what he says is not reasonable, I think we need to do something more serious.

By the way, for the ones who don´t know me. I´m a real person. My name is Miguel, I´m from Spain, I have a family.

I am an active bitcoin promoter in Spain but made the mistake of putting all (yes all!) my liquid bitcoins in coinlenders couple of months ago. It took me a long and hard time to gather them and now they are lost

I´m very ashamed of doing that. I should not do that, but I did. I´m not so greedy but now my situation is critical because my income is very low and I have to pay soon about 6000€ that I hoped to get by selling some of my bitcoins.

That´s why I emailed TF many times asking him a soon answer. That´s why I emailed everybody else I thought coud help me (and us). That´s why my livelyhood, safety and maybe even my life look not guaranteed.

For the moment I have to say thanks for the people that are actively pushing me up.

Thanks majamalu from elbitcoin.org to tell my story and teach people how to keep their bitcoins safe.
Thanks Dumbfruit for gathering information about all this.
Thanks Mobile for your moral support and english class.

This is a little bit of me and my story.

Mi name is Miguel, I´m a real person and I´m here to do my best.

EDIT: and Tradefortress. I know you are a person too. Please answer, us explain us. We all are having a hard time and some are able to understand. But please you have to be brave enough to show up and do your best to solve this situation the best way you can.
C10H15N

Activity: 831
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:20:40 PM

I am very sorry this happened to you Miguel. I cannot in good conscience give you false hope.  The fact nothing is behind done with coinlenders deposits is a good indication we will receive little or nothing. 

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
bradyon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:44:13 PM

I am very sorry this happened to you Miguel. I cannot in good conscience give you false hope.  The fact nothing is behind done with coinlenders deposits is a good indication we will receive little or nothing. 

I´d say the same, C10H15N. But this world is full of real people and if I can touch someone´s heart, share a feeling or help realizing about the things that really matter, maybe someday we won´t need btc or any money at all.

In fact, the way I found about bitcoin and my plans for the ones I gathered ... I think that really deserves to be told. Maybe in other moment. For now I wrote a lot, this is not my mother language and maybe this is not the best place / thread to bother everybody with that... 

Let´s see how things develop.
BardanDoyle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:49:26 PM

my opnion on what to do?
 take a read here, http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud then advance here and fill the contact form https://tips.fbi.gov/

regards
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:43:10 PM

* Borrowers don't have an obligation to repay ASAP, however I'm working to allow the best actions to be taken given the situation.
* Dumping all assets asap isn't a smart idea, there's not enough liquidity for it except for deposits like JD.
* All failed withdrawals should have been re-credited back to your account.
* All CDs have been terminated with the fee rebates paid as of today.
* Please wait for an email update. You don't need to email me, any CL user with a balance will receive a mass email.
Progressive

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:46:57 PM

* Borrowers don't have an obligation to repay ASAP, however I'm working to allow the best actions to be taken given the situation.
* Dumping all assets asap isn't a smart idea, there's not enough liquidity for it except for deposits like JD.
* Please wait for an email update. You don't need to email me, any CL user with a balance will receive a mass email.

Thanks for the info. CDs have been terminated, but the amount from them was not added to my balance yet.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:48:55 PM

Thanks for the info. CDs have been terminated, but the amount from them was not added to my balance yet.

Email me
bradyon

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:52:24 PM

So, looks like our funds are not lost but frozen for the moment, and they will be available to be withdrawn safely and progressively soon?

...I want to believe...
kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:08:05 AM

TF, My account show the CDs terminated but it's credit with uncorrect amount seem like only fee rebates amount was credit, while the principal amount was missing. would you please help to checkk. i had email to you.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:16:12 AM

Principal should be back in your account too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: