Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111137 times)
ScammerZhouTong

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:14:01 AM

We are bitcoingrowth and announce we purchase Coinlenders accounts at 90% paid in btc instantly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329937.0

For more details pm me
C10H15N

Activity: 845
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:20:27 AM

^^^ - now that's funny Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
gaston909

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:41:43 AM

* Borrowers don't have an obligation to repay ASAP, however I'm working to allow the best actions to be taken given the situation.
* Dumping all assets asap isn't a smart idea, there's not enough liquidity for it except for deposits like JD.
* All failed withdrawals should have been re-credited back to your account.
* All CDs have been terminated with the fee rebates paid as of today.
* Please wait for an email update. You don't need to email me, any CL user with a balance will receive a mass email.

Thanks for the update Tradefortress! I am see my balance, I am just happy to get my principal (of course I would like more but). Phew I looking forward to the email.

<Insert Impatient Sonic the Hedgehog .gif tapping his foot>

Aha, the interest was changed on all to reflect the 0.001... well that makes more sense.... its a shame but understandable. Lets just write the interest off a contribution to inputs users but for those of us who had a CD locked away for months with now effectivley zero return. It would make it hard to take a haircut.

Despite the mistakes here, TF deserves more credit than he is getting in the last few days.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:48:55 AM

Despite the mistakes here, TF deserves more credit than he is getting in the last few days.

I agree with you, the email I sent him was replied to almost instantly, and he seem to be doing all he can to make this whole story as free from financial pain as possible.
That being said, I am waiting until I get more information about our refunds or get my BTC's out before I decide if he should be called a hero or a scammer.
gaston909

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:15:15 PM

Instead of closing, TF should run coinlenders and after he repaid CD holders, he should use the future profit to repay inputs users.

Hmm if that was feasible he would probably not be terminating the CD's and cancelling the interest..... right?

Some of my CDs were locked in until the end of December.... he has given himself less time to liquidate as opposed to more.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 02:45:42 PM

At least you can't see he liquidate his ASICMINER shares for now, those direct one. There SHOULD be asset there could liquidate.
See, just be patient. I know that guys have been a bit skeptic with the "thing" Tradefortress. If I were an Inputs.io depositer, I'd have be one of you. So far he had done what he claimed he should do have done. He HAVE to wait for most of the Inputs user to file their claim before Coinlenders figure out what should be claimed. If you dox him out to the government before he have a chance to sell his stash and pay us back. You are literally giving out your coin and asset held by TF to the damned government.

Just be patient, this isn't how the world works. Take a look in his profile once in a while see if he sold his stash of ASICMINER yet. It takes time.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:34:14 PM

At least you can't see he liquidate his ASICMINER shares for now, those direct one. There SHOULD be asset there could liquidate.
See, just be patient. I know that guys have been a bit skeptic with the "thing" Tradefortress. If I were an Inputs.io depositer, I'd have be one of you. So far he had done what he claimed he should do have done. He HAVE to wait for most of the Inputs user to file their claim before Coinlenders figure out what should be claimed. If you dox him out to the government before he have a chance to sell his stash and pay us back. You are literally giving out your coin and asset held by TF to the damned government.

Just be patient, this isn't how the world works. Take a look in his profile once in a while see if he sold his stash of ASICMINER yet. It takes time.
Just like Pirate, right?  Just like MyBitcoin, right?  Just like <insert Bitcoin wallet/investment service here>, right?  Just be patient.

The inputs.io customers victims aren't getting their 4100 BTC back.  You might as well try and get him in jail while you can (and not give him more time to spend the cash that he just got).

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:36:36 PM

Get him in jail and get nothing back. Nice lose lose situation. He still got some of his CL investment in Just Dice (Thanks TwinWinnerD for correction), unpaid back loans, unliquidated stocks.

Inputs and CL is a different case, if you would like to talk about inputs, switch thread. This is not where you should talk about it.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:37:25 PM

he has no funds in Justdice.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:43:46 PM

he has no funds in Justdice.
oh... well... Sorry, my fault. JD have to confiscate some since inputs was compromized.

My point is that there are still locked up assets. All we can do is just wait and see how much we can get.

gaston909

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:41:31 PM

I just got my full balance in CL out (over 20 BTC). Although transaction hasn't been confirmed yet, I now declare that TF has earned my full trust.

did you mail coinlenders support?

I mailed to support@inputs.io
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:47:17 PM

Instead of closing, TF should run coinlenders and after he repaid CD holders, he should use the future profit to repay inputs users.

I agree! He can still use CL to make a profit and repay Inputs users. However I feel if he were to do this the amount of profit will be gradual and not a a fast enough pace
for Inputs.io victims whom demand their BTC be repaid ASAP.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:55:59 PM

I agree! He can still use CL to make a profit and repay Inputs users. However I feel if he were to do this the amount of profit will be gradual and not a a fast enough pace

By "TF should run coinlenders" I assume you mean he should continue to collect loans due and pay back depositors. Noone is going to make more deposits to CL.
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:58:38 PM

Update,
It appears he refilled the cl balance
this is what i thought from the beginning. it was clear that some funds were still able to be moved out of inputs.io for quite some time after "the hack." TF continuing to accept deposits while letting others (and himself) cash out, and this goes on for weeks until the pyramid collapses? TF deserves a scammer tag unquestionably.
No. I haven't moved coins out of Inputs personally. The coins I did "move out" are (i) routine signature ad payments, (ii) wallet refill of coinchat/coinlenders, (iii) CL associated payments and (iv) coins moved to reduce hot pocket amount that are now being used to repay users.

Everyone who was aware of the hack previous to the public announcement were not Inputs users.

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:00:45 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 01:01:40 AM by The 4ner

By "TF should run coinlenders" I assume you mean he should continue to collect loans due and pay back depositors. Noone is going to make more deposits to CL.

That's true to. When is TF paying us what we have displayed on our Cl accounts?
gaston909

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:13:37 PM

Might need a re-brand Cheesy
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:16:16 PM

Two things;

-TradeFortress owes his customers principal + interest. He can't just pretend interest didn't happen in his calculations.

-If CoinLenders users would like to give up the interest they accrued to Inputs.io users that is their decision when they are paid back, but if TradeFortress does it, that is theft.

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Funky Al

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:26:14 PM

I'd be happy with just my initial deposit back.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 07:39:36 PM

I'd be happy with just my initial deposit back.

Same here or we'll be having the same topic over at http://bitcoinsingapore2013.com this Friday.

CryptoUser01

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:14:01 PM

Two things;

-TradeFortress owes his customers principal + interest. He can't just pretend interest didn't happen in his calculations.

-If CoinLenders users would like to give up the interest they accrued to Inputs.io users that is their decision when they are paid back, but if TradeFortress does it, that is theft.

DumbFruit,

I agree--it should be principal + interest. I would agree that if the CD is terminated then that user has the right to remove the BTC balance shortly after that. I'd be OK not getting future (not yet earned) interest as long as I can get my BTC back with interest earned at current date. I don't think we can expect him to continue offering the service to the life of a CD based on the current situation.

I do notice my CL balance appears correct based on the fact that the CDs are now terminated. I had 3 roughly 1 week apart. The last one would have ended on 11/28. Each CD is between 1.1 and 1.2 BTC. That being the case, I did not earn the additional ~0.05 BTC.

I guess at this point, we need to get BTC back in a few days time otherwise, yes we should be earning interest again. Further, should we only get partial BTC back, we should continue to earn interest on remaining amount until it is received. We gave loans with interest to CL and CL gave loans to users with higher interest. We don't need to get cut out of the loop unless we get our BTC back.

It seems that so far TradeFortress is trying to do something about this situation. I hope that he learns something from this situation. If he is as young as he claims then I think he has a good future ahead of him if he does the right thing here and works to rectify this.

CryptoUser01

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: