Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111137 times)
katie.mckinley

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:27:13 PM

"Gee, that cute boy and I sure had fun together last weekend. I even let him come back to my apartment and spend the night. He said that he would call me this week and its almost been a week. I hope he calls soon. He must just be busy."
I think at this point there is only one thing left for us to do and that is to never leave him alone...ever

stenkross

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:45:30 PM

"Gee, that cute boy and I sure had fun together last weekend. I even let him come back to my apartment and spend the night. He said that he would call me this week and its almost been a week. I hope he calls soon. He must just be busy."
I think at this point there is only one thing left for us to do and that is to never leave him alone...ever

+1
Thank you for giving this depressed thread a small shred of light and humor.
It is needed!
stenkross

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:27:38 PM

Here's my thought about CL deposits:
Please note that this is all speculation from my side, and I'm probably 100% off on everything.

* I believe that TF had ~1k BTC on his known address 1glados about a week ago.
* He claims to have sent ~900 BTC to inputs.io users.
* He currently have 11 BTC left on his 1glados address.

11 BTC left...

Clearly we won't be getting of his personal funds, unless he has more BTC on some other addresses which he intend to use. But there is no evidence indicating that is the case.
So, we will get whatever is loaned out.
Now I interpret this as good news (from a CL depositor perspective), and here's why:

Since TF drained his entire personal account on inputs.io users, that indicates that he does not feel the need to do it for CL users.
That in turn mean that we should have majority of our funds loaned out, and that we'd be getting it back.

A lot of if's and but's I know ... but hey, I still have a shred of hope in my body and I don't want to let it go just yet ...
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:56:07 PM

Enjoying the wishful thinking, so here is mine:

TF just gave his personal stash away to try and compensate for the terrible inputs.io mess because he is an awesome guy.

So awesome, that despite the CL loss on its inputs.io wallet, he can still give a 50% - 80% refund this week.

With the remainder following once the assets are liquidated and loans are paid.

Unfortunately he is so busy sorting this out that he doesn't have time for chit chat.
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:14:59 PM

Worst case -

He already gave away his stash and there are still inputs users who didnt get a refund, including a guy who had 400+ coins on inputs.

CL assets will be used to pay this back and you are screwed.

Time to sleep before i go crazy, I wish this mass email would go out already.

ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:05:07 PM

Hope is the last thing that dies, after all.

I like to be realistic, even in the best of cases, I don't think TF has enough assets to pay CL users completely (People who defaulted, part of the CL money that got stolen, etc.). And he even might go against his word and use part of the assets to pay off more of his debt towards Inputs users, so I'm expecting a 20%-50% haircut if we get paid, over the course of several weeks if not months as he slowly gathers up the money, and by then, who knows what the BTC value will be. If it keeps increasing, he'll have even more problems finding the money.

This is of course assuming he's been sincere up to this moment. Meh, time for me to get off these forums too, I think this thread is just bad for my health.  Embarrassed

Look! An ad-free signature!
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 11:01:43 PM

Was the guy really running a lending operation handling over 5000 coins on loan? That would be 200 borrowers of 25 coins each. Did he have that much business? Does anyone even know any coin lenders borrowers? There could be none. A straight up ponzi. It's already known he was a high stakes gambler.
wayner

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:55:18 AM

Was the guy really running a lending operation handling over 5000 coins on loan? That would be 200 borrowers of 25 coins each. Did he have that much business? Does anyone even know any coin lenders borrowers? There could be none. A straight up ponzi. It's already known he was a high stakes gambler.
+1
If he would have stuff lended out he could have gathered that information allready and posted it, but seriously do you believe he payed back 930btc and only 20btc of that where reported here in the forums, that would mean that coinlenders didnt had roughly 5k btc in it, no it would mean it had 230k btc in it .... seriously bs. I dont believe anthing TF or any of his forum chills/sockpups say at the moment. At the end he seemed to have enough time to gamble and bring other services back online.

Some people are just insane, the money is lost, if we get back 50% its still 2.000 btc, in usd: +500.000$ that he scammed us out.

Did you contact your lawyer instead of sitting in the Forum?
Did you contact NSW Police?
Did you contact Financial Regulation Services in Australia?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:07:05 AM

he said one week for contact; i'll give him 2 weeks

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:42:03 AM

he said one week for contact; i'll give him 2 weeks

Are you high?
C10H15N

Activity: 845
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:50:17 AM

Classic Kübler-Ross.  Most are in the bargaining stage.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:01:40 AM

Classic Kübler-Ross.  Most are in the bargaining stage.

Good point.

Just for reference:

"five stages of grief", is a hypothesis introduced by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and says that when a person is faced with the reality of an extreme, awful fate, he or she will experience a series of emotional stages: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of possessions and individuals that will be left behind after death. Denial can be conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, or the reality of the situation. Denial is a defense mechanism and some people can become locked in this stage. Kubler Ross recommends that family members and health professionals not prolong denial by distorting the truth about the person's condition. In doing so, they prevent the dying person from adjusting to impending death and hinder necessary arrangements, for social supports, for bringing closure, and for making decisions about medical interventions. [3]

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Anger can manifest itself in different ways. People can be angry with themselves, or with others, and especially those who are close to them. It is important to remain detached and nonjudgmental when dealing with a person experiencing anger from grief.

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..." People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek to negotiate a compromise. For example "Can we still be friends?.." when facing a break-up. Bargaining rarely provides a sustainable solution, especially if it's a matter of life or death.

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the grieving person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. Depression could be referred to as the dress rehearsal for the 'aftermath'. It is a kind of acceptance with emotional attachment. It's natural to feel sadness, regret, fear, and uncertainty when going through this stage. Feeling those emotions shows that the person has begun to accept the situation.

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, individuals begin to come to terms with their mortality, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. This stage varies according to the person's situation. People dying can enter this stage a long time before the people they leave behind, who must pass through their own individual stages of dealing with the grief.

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:24:19 AM

I'm in stage -1

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:52:42 AM

still no email...?

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:53:26 AM

still no email...?

yeah, everyone got it but you. check your junk folder

001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:54:38 AM

All CL users with a balance (in the form of CDs, balances, withdrawals, to Inputs that weren't credited) will receive an email update within a week.

Update != Liquidation Procedure != Return your $$

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 10:14:53 AM

I have 2.42 BC in cl, please update

I'll take 30% and write off if you can pay me today.

stenkross

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:44:26 AM

I have 2.42 BC in cl, please update

I'll take 30% and write off if you can pay me today.

I would take 100% of my current account balance and he can pay me in 3 months.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:03:59 AM

fyi, i am still selling my CL balance of 15.5 BTC. I will take any serious offer into consideration, and we can do escrow with a trusted member. PM

ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:26:39 AM

fyi, i am still selling my CL balance of 15.5 BTC. I will take any serious offer into consideration, and we can do escrow with a trusted member. PM

I understand why you (Or others) might want to sell their CL balances like that... however, is TF still bound to honor a refund to someone who's not the original owner? Huh That's the part that worries me.

Look! An ad-free signature!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: