Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111131 times)
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:16:57 PM

My CL CD was due yesterday!:/
And we still have no response. (sigh)  Huh

send them email may be some response otherwise all is dead already  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaston909

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:22:46 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 06:28:29 PM by gaston909

Question for all who read this thread.

1. After how many weeks without receiving any funds back, will you consider this to have been one giant ponzi scheme/scam?
2. Will you do anything about it?
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:14:22 PM

My CL CD was due yesterday!:/
And we still have no response. (sigh)  Huh

send them email may be some response otherwise all is dead already  Sad

I'll most like do this. I wanted to receive my total interest earnings but it seriously looks like know one is getting anything completely back or anything at all.
Might as well attempt to get back my initial deposit and a little of the interest earned.
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 04:51:44 PM

I found an address owned by TradeFortress which contains 286.602 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz
Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=111264.msg1208642#msg1208642

I asked him to pay his debts from that money or I'd publicize this information. He laughed at me.
Why is he holding bitcoin when he's got so many people waiting for him to pay?

He could at least, as a START pay 5% from his coinlender debts. This address alone has a couple of % from publicly available information about CL depositors. But he chooses to offer you nothing.
gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:18:41 PM

1. After how many weeks without receiving any funds back, will you consider this to have been one giant ponzi scheme?

Well, not a Ponzi scheme per se, but in about 3 weeks I will consider this to have been a TERRORIST ATTACK!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:03:12 PM

1. After how many weeks without receiving any funds back, will you consider this to have been one giant ponzi scheme?

Well, not a Ponzi scheme per se, but in about 3 weeks I will consider this to have been a TERRORIST ATTACK!

Ha, the magic words. That should sound scary enough.

Seriously though, what's going on, TF? Your silence is equal parts disquieting and enraging, and more people are no longer willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please, talk to us.

Look! An ad-free signature!
btharper

Activity: 389

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:08:40 PM

Seriously though, what's going on, TF? Your silence is equal parts disquieting and enraging, and more people are no longer willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please, talk to us.
+1 for reasonable responses (and +1 for the sarcastic as well). TF got the short end of the stick getting his site hijacked, but as a depositor who would like back whatever I can get as it's available I'd love to hear updates as they're available and responses to the sane posters would be nice. Ignoring anyone whining about scam, ponzi, or the aliens that probed them last night is perfectly fine.

I'd also love to receive back whatever portion of funds are available as they become available. While I realize that a large portion of funds are illiquid or otherwise not immediately available, they're doing nothing for me currently in CL anymore; I understand why CL isn't paying fee rebates anymore, but that also means there's no point to my coin being there instead of in my wallet once I can get it out. If getting lenders to pay back is difficult because of scam accusations, beginning to pay back current deposits can help clear that up and make them the bad guy instead of TF if they refuse to repay.
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:17:21 PM

+1 for reasonable responses (and +1 for the sarcastic as well). TF got the short end of the stick getting his site hijacked, but as a depositor who would like back whatever I can get as it's available I'd love to hear updates as they're available and responses to the sane posters would be nice. Ignoring anyone whining about scam, ponzi, or the aliens that probed them last night is perfectly fine.

I'd also love to receive back whatever portion of funds are available as they become available. While I realize that a large portion of funds are illiquid or otherwise not immediately available, they're doing nothing for me currently in CL anymore; I understand why CL isn't paying fee rebates anymore, but that also means there's no point to my coin being there instead of in my wallet once I can get it out. If getting lenders to pay back is difficult because of scam accusations, beginning to pay back current deposits can help clear that up and make them the bad guy instead of TF if they refuse to repay.

Some people had 100's of BTC here and have recieved a LESS than adequate response from TF who created this brilliant "single point of failure" for CL depositors. Now the plot has thickened with 100% of liquid funds lost as they weren't secured and losses across the board with his investments and on paid loans.

I think the people thinking they are going to get a reasonable return on CL deposits are the foolish ones.

Legal action has already been started by the American investors - They aren't quite so slow to catch on.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:25:03 PM

Legal action has already been started by the American investors - They aren't quite so slow to catch on.

Yep, that's a pity for the rest of us.
If I were TF, I'd save up all btc's and hand 'em over to the ones behind the lawsuit to settle.
Good news for the ones involved in the lawsuit, bad news for the rest of us.

This all of a sudden became a race between depositors to get a hold of the coins.

I really wish TF could just say something like "hey, I have xxx coins tied up in securities that used to be on BF, and now the exchange is closed, so I have to wait until an alternetive comes up."
Heck, I don't even require him to say the amount of coins, just say a "significant amount", and at least I (and hopefully others) understand that it might be months until TF is able to withdraw/sell.

Regarding the 4 users that were hard to get in touch with, only 1 has answered my messages.
I'll continue to try with the other 3.
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:41:28 PM

Yep, that's a pity for the rest of us.
If I were TF, I'd save up all btc's and hand 'em over to the ones behind the lawsuit to settle.

This all of a sudden became a race between depositors to get a hold of the coins.

I really wish TF could just say something like "hey, I have xxx coins tied up in securities that used to be on BF, and now the exchange is closed, so I have to wait until an alternetive comes up."
Heck, I don't even require him to say the amount of coins, just say a "significant amount", and at least I (and hopefully others) understand that it might be months until TF is able to withdraw/sell.

Regarding the 4 users that were hard to get in touch with, only 1 has answered my messages.

This is exactly why they pursue a lawsuit. They want transparency. - There was a time when he said he would provide reports for CL, now is clearly the time for open and clear communication. Not getting coinchat back online. He reads all of these posts but does not care.
crazyhorse

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:57:52 PM

Update

The situation is I'm facing extreme difficulties in getting most borrowers to honor their obligations - the BTC rally doesn't help. To name a few that have been impossible to reach (when talking about their debt):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70557
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17548
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70541
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35121

(Borrowers can deposit to CL via BTC address).

Many security issuers like CreativeX have gone missing, but thankfully in the past days Deprived and arij came back, and Crypto-Trade divs have been successfully paid on their own exchange. ASICMINER isn't doing well which is the collateral for many (defaulted) loans.

The reason why there's no email update is that I'm primarily waiting for other people that are not responsive, which results in having to pass on the non-responsiveness. All of CL's liquid coins were stored on Inputs and what's remaining are debts and assets that took a significant wipe (we still have borrowers that are communicative, thank you!, but the BTC rally is definitely hurting them and us, especially modification proposals).

That's not a good enough reason for not sending an update. Send an update with the information you do have. Here's a good start:
  • Total amount owed to CL depositors (including all interest)
  • Total amount of CL money that was in inputs.io
  • Total amount owed to CL by borrowers. Then break it down by how much is late, how much is due within 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 360 days, etc.
  • How much has been paid back to CL depositors since the hack was announced
  • The date when partial payments will start being made

You seriously need to get a 3rd party involved. Turn over all your documentation so that all the above info is public and verified by someone other than you.
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:27:53 PM

Update

The situation is I'm facing extreme difficulties in getting most borrowers to honor their obligations - the BTC rally doesn't help. To name a few that have been impossible to reach (when talking about their debt):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70557
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17548
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70541
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35121

(Borrowers can deposit to CL via BTC address).

Many security issuers like CreativeX have gone missing, but thankfully in the past days Deprived and arij came back, and Crypto-Trade divs have been successfully paid on their own exchange. ASICMINER isn't doing well which is the collateral for many (defaulted) loans.

The reason why there's no email update is that I'm primarily waiting for other people that are not responsive, which results in having to pass on the non-responsiveness. All of CL's liquid coins were stored on Inputs and what's remaining are debts and assets that took a significant wipe (we still have borrowers that are communicative, thank you!, but the BTC rally is definitely hurting them and us, especially modification proposals).

That's not a good enough reason for not sending an update. Send an update with the information you do have. Here's a good start:
  • Total amount owed to CL depositors (including all interest)
  • Total amount of CL money that was in inputs.io
  • Total amount owed to CL by borrowers. Then break it down by how much is late, how much is due within 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 360 days, etc.
  • How much has been paid back to CL depositors since the hack was announced
  • The date when partial payments will start being made

You seriously need to get a 3rd party involved. Turn over all your documentation so that all the above info is public and verified by someone other than you.

Still dreaming, none of the limited information provided by TF adds up. It is now 100% impossible for him to be transparent because it would show his lies. I am 200% positive he won't reveal what you have requested. Because he can't.
some1

Activity: 364

667 one more than the devil

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:47:49 PM

Quote from: stenkross

Please, let us know what he said.

gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:07:10 PM

[N]one of the limited information provided by TF adds up. ... I am 200% positive he won't reveal what you have requested.

Your numbers don't add up either :-)

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:09:49 PM

How wonderful to have something in common with TF. Thankfully not much.
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:21:41 PM

How wonderful to have something in common with TF. Thankfully not much.
Congratulations, your signature is the first thing to make me laugh out loud today.
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:24:33 PM

Dear mods and smart members of bitcointalk, this just confuses me.
The trust for tradefortress is telling me this:
11: -11 / +38(38)  What the heck does that mean?  I have default trust, never touched it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gaston909

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:27:16 PM

11: -11 / +38(38)  What the heck does that mean?  I have default trust, never touched it.

I would also like to know this - Also why it has been jumping up and down. When ever it says trade with extreme caution... a few hours, sometimes days later the numbers change and the warning is gone.
halfawake

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:47:09 AM

It's a good question, but you're better off asking it in the Meta forum than here.  I really doubt the mods are watching this thread all that closely.

BTC: 13kJEpqhkW5MnQhWLvum7N5v8LbTAhzeWj
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:58:43 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 02:17:08 AM by DumbFruit

Update: He just answered all of my questions in an email to me. I'm very impressed with the thoroughness of the responses. Will update my thread on the subject shortly...

TradeFortress;
1.) When did you first notice that the hot wallet was empty?

2.) How and when did you first realize your Linode administrative account was reset?

3.) Could you post the password reset logs for your Linode administrative console, and tell Linode employees that they may verify them for whoever asks?

4.) Do you have, and could you post, the logs of what the hacker did while he was logged into the Linode administrative console?

5.) Were the logins from 101.0.79.18 into your Linode administrative console, that you posted, the only time the hacker accessed it?

That is the situation, and an awful way to handle what's going on. If TradeFortress comes clean and starts working with all of us, it would save me a headache, and the outcome would be more equitable.

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: