Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLenders Script :: Bitcoin Bank (Borrow+Deposit) Software :: Demo Available  (Read 111139 times)
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:44:39 PM

My 2 cBTC

With the dox out there that might be true to clues to dig TF out

Having no accurate time that when will the investment such as Ukyo.LOAN or Great.LOAN that TF listed in this thread previously will be liquidated plus the scale of default of those LOAN

Not really performing well ASICMINER

If you don't have the private key, you don't own the bitcoins. Period.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but this will end up with people losing their bitcoins to a hacker, to you, or to /dev/null.

To TF:
Send some mass email for this announcement. Some might not be online for this pre-liquidation process.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
ChaosFox

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

If you don't have the private key, you don't own the bitcoins. Period.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but this will end up with people losing their bitcoins to a hacker, to you, or to /dev/null.

Quoting this for truth. Oh, how I wish I had followed that advice. But hindsight is 20/20, isn't it?

Look! An ad-free signature!
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:09:28 PM

I'm responsive to emails from borrowers, in fact I've just agreed to 2 loan modifications (Projects & user not on bitcointalk) and these should be repaid soon.

Quick note: Legal threats will not result in getting repaid faster, however if you would like to propose an alternate arrangement / settlement for your CL balance email me - I will agree if I believe this will benefit other CL creditors.

TF-I view this as a positive development. Are you thinking of a sliding scale like inputs (e.g. 20% for the largest deposits and 100% for sub-1btc deposits)?

Forum-For those of you that have contacted me about a lawsuit, since it seems TF has now begun the process of reimbursing CL depositors it may be more cost effective to delay attorney involvement, although I still think it might be useful for a 3rd party (e.g. a private investigator/debt collector in NSW Australia I have contacted) to facilitate this process.
gaston909

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:11:07 PM

I just sent an email to Tadefortress offering him to pay me just a % of my CL balance.

Waiting for an answer...

1%?!?!

No, 25-30%.

Much smaller investor than bradyon but offered a 67% HIT on my balance. No reply as yet.
gaston909

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:30:10 PM

I'm responsive to emails from borrowers, in fact I've just agreed to 2 loan modifications (Projects & user not on bitcointalk) and these should be repaid soon.

Quick note: Legal threats will not result in getting repaid faster, however if you would like to propose an alternate arrangement / settlement for your CL balance email me - I will agree if I believe this will benefit other CL creditors.

I will agree if I believe this will benefit other CL creditors.

These are the important words. If true, then based on the fact that a 950+BTC Balance was offered a little over 20% then everyone with less than 950+BTC in CL should expect minimum of 20%
tehelsper

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:39:54 PM

We ALL want to avoid legal action, but the lack of transparency is very troubling. Better communication and a spreadsheet of assets/liabilities like Namworld has for BTC-BOND would go a long way. We know your situation is bad, but if we had more info we could help. DumbFruit settled which I'm sure removed a large liability and several have offered interest free loans.

Idea: Give a 30 day window for CL users to log in and set up a payment address. Then, every Wednesday after Asicminer (or other investments) pays dividends, pay out to the addresses on file and decrement the amount from the CL balanace. That would give users an idea of the rate we gets paid back without diclosing all your investments. We would also feel much better about seeing something being returned. Also, send out an E-Mail letting users know this and anyone who doesn't provide a payment address in the allotted timeframe forfeits repayments until they do.
christmas

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:02:30 PM

We ALL want to avoid legal action, but the lack of transparency is very troubling. Better communication and a spreadsheet of assets/liabilities like Namworld has for BTC-BOND would go a long way. We know your situation is bad, but if we had more info we could help. DumbFruit settled which I'm sure removed a large liability and several have offered interest free loans.

Idea: Give a 30 day window for CL users to log in and set up a payment address. Then, every Wednesday after Asicminer (or other investments) pays dividends, pay out to the addresses on file and decrement the amount from the CL balanace. That would give users an idea of the rate we gets paid back without diclosing all your investments. We would also feel much better about seeing something being returned. Also, send out an E-Mail letting users know this and anyone who doesn't provide a payment address in the allotted timeframe forfeits repayments until they do.

+1
katie.mckinley

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:15:36 PM

+1
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:22:19 PM

I've just sent out an email requesting the full return of what my current balance is on CL. (It isn't that much)
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:23:04 PM

+3
Zedeius

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:28:29 PM

I like this idea! +1
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:29:41 PM

This is much fun: if you find a burglar in your apartment you kindly ask him if he's lost, and if he can kindly put down your laptop, because he must certainly be mistaken: it's yours, not theirs, but that's an understandable mistake.
Lol you're so fun.
I have to reiterate.
I'm seriously worried: if people are so gullible to the extreme, firm in their illusions... we might be doomed.
Not that it wasn't already obvious looking at our polititians, of course.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
itsBusinessTime

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:31:04 PM

TF, when you have an update can you please email it instead of posting here? Not everyone monitors this thread 24/7.
scousesmoker

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:48:23 PM

I've also E-mailed TF offering to accept 3 of the 5 BTC I have/had in CL as payment since the monetary value of 3 is stil worth more than the 5 cost me when I deposited them some time ago..... hope to get a reply, but time will tell, none of my other mails have been responded to.

I'm also not convinced that people with the lower balances in CL should receive different % of repayment than those who have higher balances, surely its about what those x BTC mean to an individual rather than "oh he/she only has a small amount so they can afford to loose it"? we should all be treated the same and any percentage haircuts should be the same across the board, regardless of balance.

this is scousesmoker Smiley
gaston909

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:08:58 PM

Medium level investor who has proposed 1/3 of my deposit which is going to screw me by the time I have paid people back.

Not got a reply still.

halfawake

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

This is much fun: if you find a burglar in your apartment you kindly ask him if he's lost, and if he can kindly put down your laptop, because he must certainly be mistaken: it's yours, not theirs, but that's an understandable mistake.
Lol you're so fun.
I have to reiterate.
I'm seriously worried: if people are so gullible to the extreme, firm in their illusions... we might be doomed.
Not that it wasn't already obvious looking at our polititians, of course.

At least they're proposing possible solutions to this mess.  It sucks for everyone except for whoever it was that stole the 4100 bitcoins.  What would you propose as a solution, Lohoris?  Or are you one of the people who thinks that TradeFortress just absconded with the money himself and is screwing over his investors?

BTC: 13kJEpqhkW5MnQhWLvum7N5v8LbTAhzeWj
tehelsper

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:50:42 PM

I have sent TF many E-Mails and he has not responded to any, except for the generic "we are not handling CL refunds now". The rise in BTC is making me sick that I ever invested with him. So, my questions are:

1. Has anyone heard from TF unless they offer a settlement for pennies on the dollar?

2. Has anyone heard TF make any statements about his goals for repaying? 50% 80% 100%? His lack of communication makes me suspicious he is even attempting to regain solvency.

3. Does anyone have any insights into what his investments were/are?

4. Has there been any news on the 4 people TF called out for not re-paying their loans?

Here is a rough calculation I made in an E-Mail to TF. The situations seems it should not be as bad as his lack of communication is indicating.

"The numbers are currently not adding up. A 4100 BTC loss at inpus should affect CL to some extent, but even if half of that was CLs money and was refunded at 50% that should only be a 1000-2000 BTC loss of which 600 DumbFruit forfeitted in his settlement. If those losses are distributed evenly, and nearly 10,000 BTC were in coinlenders everyone should be able to get over 80% of the principal back. Can you please shed light on this and explain what is being done to continue collections?"
C10H15N

Activity: 856
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:51:27 PM

6 BTC invested - 6 BTC + interest to be returned as agreed.
There is no other means of discharging this obligation.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 09:53:17 PM

I offered 60% (a 40% haircut) because i prefer to stay liquid over waiting for funds, and my balance was 15.5

Havent heard back from him though.

I made provided him with some calcuations as to how i came to this number, we will see...

gaston909

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:58:01 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 10:13:01 PM by gaston909

I offered a much bigger haircut... I see he is online now but he still didn't respond to my email.

My situation is bad, as he knows. I am asking for a small fraction of my coins back and it will still put me in debt with others I was holding for. I dont know why he ignores me when I offer to take such a low amount. Its very stressful. I dont know why he made a deal with dumbfruit and 001sonkit- who did well... but nothing for me.

Windywinters got 20BTC 100%..... I am asking for a fraction and had much much more invested. I wish I could understand how his mind is working.

It is cruel. Very, very cruel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: