Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018  (Read 8183 times)
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshitcoin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

If there aren't any CLO devs or reps in this thread, where are they?

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user.. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone know, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now i am interested!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshit coin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone knows, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now I am interested!
I think there are many investors who are not interested anymore in this [Suspicious link removed]d, you better sell the coins now than later you suffered huge losses due to coins from this project. We recommend that if you want to choose a coin to be invested, choose a coin with a clear background and good future prospects.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

CLO doesn't have a website, Ethereum is misspelled in the topic name. Hope it's not another bullshit coin, cause Ethereum Classic really should have died a couple years ago.

I think this is not the Callisto official thread, but just one amateur made by a regular user. I also would like to follow Callisto development, so if anyone knows, can you link the official thread of Callisto token? I received the airdrop and now I am interested!
I think there are many investors who are not interested anymore in this [Suspicious link removed]d, you better sell the coins now than later you suffered huge losses due to coins from this project. We recommend that if you want to choose a coin to be invested, choose a coin with a clear background and good future prospects.
and who you are when you say "we recommend" ?? how someone can suffer huge losses from free airdrop Huh
if you are looking info stop saying shit and find it:
https://callisto.network/
https://explorer.callisto.network/
https://twitter.com/CallistoSupport
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

I think everyone should just relax and wait for the mainnet to be release.
And if you want to speculate on the future price, because some shady exchange added the coin, well it's at your own risk.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Bruda

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

I sold all mine etc coins and I do not want to look on that coin in future.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.

dudeminer@

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

classic mask wallet will not  load - anyone else having this issue if not how to solve.   thanks
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.
same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.
orkntmlts

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

If your ETC in Classic Ether Wallet go to the website.

Change the CLO Testnet 2.0 from the right side of the website.

Click View Wallet Info.

Click Keystore file (you must have create an ether wallet).

Enter your password.

Probably you will see your CLO.

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

And if you want to speculate on the future price, because some shady exchange added the coin, well it's at your own risk.

I see no reason to give high hopes on this coin. It seems to me that this project will not be successful. People have already lost interest in the technological side of this project. They are only interested in selling coins.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

I had my etc in etherwallet, but I see 0 CLO, why is that so ?

-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

I had my etc in etherwallet, but I see 0 CLO, why is that so ?

Some messages above was posted a link.. Have you tried to put your address there? You need to put your etc address there, and not myetherwallet address.
Let us know if it works and you can see them. If not, you hadn't etc on your address on the time of the snapshot

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

I see no reason to give high hopes on this coin. It seems to me that this project will not be successful. People have already lost interest in the technological side of this project. They are only interested in selling coins.

Yes, even at the Airdrop most of the people didn't show any interest towards this Callisto and now people don't want to hold this coin because already we are seeing ETC is facing problem to survive its value.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

So how can I see if I got the airdrop?
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.

This worked for me and thanks ;-)
koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

I sold all mine etc coins and I do not want to look on that coin in future.

haha typical newbie or Fuder You gona buy ETC as soon it will start rise again
koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

I see no resaon of this coment if so why you do bounty for AI hahah also ICO that will faill
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

First POS consensus mechanism even in cold storage....thats reason enough to have high hopes, just because people selling their coins doesnt mean the project won't be successful...

laugh all you want but i really think ETC has a real shot to get listed on coinbase
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

First POS consensus mechanism even in cold storage....thats reason enough to have high hopes, just because people selling their coins doesnt mean the project won't be successful...

laugh all you want but i really think ETC has a real shot to get listed on coinbase

Isn't DPOS algorithm of coins like ARK allowing it from a long time? When you choose a delegate, you could keep your coins in a cold storage and POS.
But I need to claim few hundred CLO anyway and will test it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: