Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018  (Read 8184 times)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

I think everyone should just relax and wait for the mainnet to be release.
And if you want to speculate on the future price, because some shady exchange added the coin, well it's at your own risk.

I see no reason to give high hopes on this coin. It seems to me that this project will not be successful. People have already lost interest in the technological side of this project. They are only interested in selling coins.

First POS consensus mechanism even in cold storage....thats reason enough to have high hopes, just because people selling their coins doesnt mean the project won't be successful...

laugh all you want but i really think ETC has a real shot to get listed on coinbase

Isn't DPOS algorithm of coins like ARK allowing it from a long time? When you choose a delegate, you could keep your coins in a cold storage and POS.
But I need to claim few hundred CLO anyway and will test it.

I don't think anyone needs to be a delegate to receive staking rewards, one of the ploys of ETC is a store of value so it goes along with this...your right we will have to wait and test

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cherrypez

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.
same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.

I had a little over 7 ETC in myetherwallet. I checked that site, entered my address,
says: Your Callisto Balance is: 0.000000144 CLO

so. That it then?

and yes, the ETC were in before and after block 5500000. I moved them to an exchange a day or so later.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

Tell me please, did Snapshot happen? How can I see new coins? I kept my ETC on the myetherwallet purse with the ETC node.
same problem here. interesting coin. they do not able to fork in a good way. please help us about how can wee see calisto coins.

Yes, snapshot is done at block 5500000 and if you held your ETC on myetherwallet ( classicwallet, etc node), now you have your CLO in 1:1 ratio.
You can check in this site your CLO balance, just put your ETC balance.
https://airdrop-checker.callisto.network/
Just keep in mind that CLO is still not tradable, so we just need to wait.

I had a little over 7 ETC in myetherwallet. I checked that site, entered my address,
says: Your Callisto Balance is: 0.000000144 CLO

so. That it then?

and yes, the ETC were in before and after block 5500000. I moved them to an exchange a day or so later.
I think you should wait for the mainnet which is not active. They only have a testnet for the moment. Wait for the real wallet.
The Callisto twitter account:
https://twitter.com/CallistoSupport
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

It seems to me that this project is very weak. And most likely all people will lose interest in this coin. I sold all the coins immediately. I do not believe that this coin will be expensive.

Callistos supply is just way too huge and has a insane inflation.

Even when the project might be good or will be strong - the overall coin price will be low

Actually i heard so many comment regarding the huge supply but i dont mean to talk about callisto only.
The coin which has huge supply example ripple, will not have high price.
If callisto will have the huge supply too, people will not so interest with that. I think when they get it then they will dump it.
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:15:47 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:20:45 PM by hgsteknoloji

Hello everyone!
It's just a friendly suggestion, check out the highly secure light wallet for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guarda.clo!
Time to easily claim your CLO coins.
Follow our instructions https://medium.com/@guarda/how-to-claim-callisto-tokens-explaining-with-guarda-wallet-1363c31710b2.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Hello everyone!
It's just a friendly suggestion, check out the highly secure light wallet for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guarda.clo!
Follow our instructions https://medium.com/@guarda/how-to-claim-callisto-tokens-explaining-with-guarda-wallet-1363c31710b2.

But that's not open-source , right?
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

I sold all of etcs i have and i dont think i am going to invest in it again. there will be time that etc will be pumped and investors will earn money maybe. but for 1 year performance i lost so much time holding it i dont want to suffer anymore.
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

Hello everyone!

But that's not open-source , right?

Thank you for the interest! Yes, you are right, our wallet is not an open-source yet. Despite the huge experience and solid background, Guarda is still a startup with a relatively small team. We are building Guarda as a business without running for ICO, crowdfunding or else. We would like our code to stay intellectual property of the company. If the community wants to audit our code we are open for any closed circuit code review. In future, we’re going to make our apps partly open-sourced like Jaxx or other light wallets did.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

I sold all of etcs i have and i dont think i am going to invest in it again. there will be time that etc will be pumped and investors will earn money maybe. but for 1 year performance i lost so much time holding it i dont want to suffer anymore.

Good, cryptocurrencies is obviously not for you.

You'll be back when these coins are used in everyday life like actual currencies.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

You'll be back when these coins are used in everyday life like actual currencies.
What are the reasons for such hopes? The fact is that I do not believe that the Crypto currency will have a real purpose instead of paper money. And of course users hope for it, But it's like a fantasy.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Lamperon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

I sold absolutely the entire Etherium Classic, which I had in my wallet. I do not want to say that this coin is a scum, but she has no future either.
xenomorphe1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

What are the reasons for such hopes? The fact is that I do not believe that the Crypto currency will have a real purpose instead of paper money. And of course users hope for it, But it's like a fantasy.
It may one day be real. Also i think maybe some banks are already using blockchain for their payment system with the smartphone.
We don't know which coin is going to be really used. I don't think people are going to use BTC/ETH/ETC to buy things at the supermarket. They might use a cheaper and faster blockchain. Maybe a 0 transaction fee blockchain.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Which cryptocurrency exchanges is Calisto listed? I can not see Calisto at Coinmarketcap.com, where can i buy this token/coin?
xenomorphe1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

Which cryptocurrency exchanges is Calisto listed? I can not see Calisto at Coinmarketcap.com, where can i buy this token/coin?
The Callisto mainnet is going to be deployed on the 15th April. You can already buy Callisto (CLO) at Yobit.net. But the price may go lower after the release of the mainnet.
Look at Callisto twitter account:
https://twitter.com/CallistoSupport
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

You done right.
As practice and experience show - most coins fall immediately after the distribution of additional tokens / coins. Good example is NXT and IGNIS distribution.

rtvk1971

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

I can get Calisto if I have a wallet Ledger Nano?
bitChipper

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

cant say that i blame you but are there really a bunch of other coins that you could have been holding that would have kept you from suffering? maybe some but overall markets have been brutal lately...

to me holding etc just has a good risk to reward ratio.....why?

call me crazy or dumb but i really think etc has a good chance to get added to coinbase....that = high reward, low risk

even if it doesnt etc is supported by big players, Callisto is just a little added benefit, hold them long term who knows how much they could be worth
bitChipper

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

You done right.
As practice and experience show - most coins fall immediately after the distribution of additional tokens / coins. Good example is NXT and IGNIS distribution.

etc had a small run up about a month before the airdrop and then for some reason started dumping about a week before the airdrop.....the price action on this airdrop didnt resemble the NXT or ZCL airdrop at all......
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

cant say that i blame you but are there really a bunch of other coins that you could have been holding that would have kept you from suffering? maybe some but overall markets have been brutal lately...

to me holding etc just has a good risk to reward ratio.....why?

call me crazy or dumb but i really think etc has a good chance to get added to coinbase....that = high reward, low risk

even if it doesnt etc is supported by big players, Callisto is just a little added benefit, hold them long term who knows how much they could be worth
Exactly. I think also. Callipso is bonus only. Value of ETC is good team, ethereum blockchain, ready-to-use smartcontract and much more. CLO will be use as sidechain not as fork. And team have big plans. Shifting the work direction towards the IoT is good decision.
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

If I'm not mistaken, they planned to launch the mainnet today/yesterday. What's the reason behind the holdup?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: