Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1193 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

I came to bitcointalk if i want to read people review, reddit and medium if i just wanna know about general information. But for ICO review i mostly check on website like ICOBench etc
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

I usually read news about bitcoin in any websites that recomends in my google that's preety good for me.
And for the coins update or analysis, i'm following many crypto experts in twitter so i can get many knowledge from them.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

I usually check the information at bitcointalk.org and the official website, Some reference pages to ensure the information is correct! In general, you must know the source of information!
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

I have many sources of information about bitcoin that is from twitter, facebook, youtube and from blog. now there are many places to get information about bitcoin, for beginners they can quickly find out about bitcoin.

DannyMarco

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

In this case i only believe on the forum and i think it is enough.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

There are various ways to find information about cryptocurrency, the main is through the forum by opening or listening to the information in various threads that are there, discussion etc .. In addition we can see the notification of information through social media that has been provided to share information.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

Bitcointalk,twitter,reddit,medium.all from this is legit news
Especially bitcointalk this is very helped us no worries and regret from it,always believed and trust in this forum inlove this community.helping each other is one of the most promising.im gladly im here and helped me a lot
skylarkbright

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

This forum is enough for me getting all update and news about cryptocurrency news. In fact, Bitcoin Talk forum meets up all the information.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

My first source is the coin official website where I can get updated news with regards to new development. Telegram and Twitter is also a great piece of medium to get current news of coin. For cryptocurrency in general I use bitcointalk to stay updated
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

Most of the latest information on bitcoin all is mentioned on this forum. And I see this as the best source of information about bitcoin. It gives me the latest information about bitcoin every day.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

I think in this forum that we can get the latest information about crypto. because we can answer each other's questions to all who have experienced. and if you want to find info about ico, then in this forum really help you to find the latest ico.

headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

For me the best source of cryptocurrency news is in this forum. Not only you can see the latest updates and news but you can also see the comments and insights of many crypto enthusiast here.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Favorite source has to be Cointelegraph and that is because the same news exists here, Youtube, Reddit, and about every other medium. The reason I like Cointelegraph is because their artwork is fabulous (I know hilarious reason but still it is)!

Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

well, i think that this forum is enough. I don't think there is any site that works better than this forum, even if i hope than someday it will be.
not much to say I agree with this answer
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

My best source of information about cryptocurrency news is in this forum. I'm updated to all news about bitcoin because of the different topic here, and you get along also with people and read about their opinion and also you'll be knowledgeable with different things, issues about cryptocurrencies.
bacio2

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Definitely firstly this forum, after reddit, last telegram groups and also crypto phenomenons on twitter for fun hehe. Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

this forum of course but it has been greatly polluted since 2016 with a lot of shit to sift through to find real gems

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

This forum is the best place to get news about crypto currencies. I use to go through the posts of each section and gather news always, there are forum members who use to update the latest news as topic in this forum to make others aware of the news spread across the world which is the best thing here. Apart from that I gather news from google news for updates.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Most of the time, Twitter is the best source of getting information, news or updates about crypto currencies, because of following reasons.
1. Twitter is a better reliable source
2. Twitter is updating so quickly than other news websites
3. It is very easy to find out official twitter channel for a particular crypto currency
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

This forum is one of the good source of information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and I always search in google all I want to know, telegram also a good source for the upcoming new ICO, ICO bench, medium, Reddit, and youtube all of this are good source of information and we can learn a lot from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: