Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:50:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

devs should check daily and respond daily - thats how they should act. they have multi-k bounty campaigns so they can afford a moderator

That's true but the presence of the team is still refreshing. I know campaigns that don't respond for weeks and then wonder why there is so little interest.  Cheesy
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

As we see the Market is regulating and ETH price will be the same as it was when we launch.
So we see no more need for those bonuses. We also don't want to scare other investors as 70% seems scary and most of them will not understand it's limitations.

So the bonuses for each stage will be 50/45/40

Sorry for changes, we are doing all that you were satisfied

I'm not sure you're right about that. currently ETH price is 965 USD, but it is rising. there are estimates it will reach 1500 USD by mid-year.

yes, but many investors wrote and asked to decrease it as it would scare others . . .
in the end we could encourage the ones who take part now to sell their tokens as soon as listed on the exchanges

I agree with lower bonuses because if i look at my experience, i would think twice when choosing an ICO to invest in, if i would see there was 70 % bonuses in preasle. The price might drop a lot after tokens will be put on exchange.
Indeed usually big bonuses mean big drop after being put on exchange and that is something that scares investors.

Investors who put big money in when there is a big bonus in my opinion because they look for a long term investement. However there are always mere spuculators thet they sell tokens right after they hit exchanges

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

Is Kepler also on twitter? I cant found.

Doesn't look like they do much on social media. Can't find any links on their website at least

We will do massive PR campaign in the weeks to come. Stay tuned.

how will it look like?

It will cover the broad spectrum of social media like you have never seen before. Deliberate, consistent, and massive.

I really wonder the marketing campaign. There is 5 bounty manager which i never saw before also some community managers. It seems they will make a heavy marketing campaign.

Don't forget that it's a huge project with $250 mil in hardcap. To raise this kind of money, I believe heavy marketing campaign will be significant.

That‘s of course true. Marketing will take a big role here to raise such an amount of money.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Doesn't look like they do much on social media. Can't find any links on their website at least

how will it look like?

It will cover the broad spectrum of social media like you have never seen before. Deliberate, consistent, and massive.

I really wonder the marketing campaign. There is 5 bounty manager which i never saw before also some community managers. It seems they will make a heavy marketing campaign.

Don't forget that it's a huge project with $250 mil in hardcap. To raise this kind of money, I believe heavy marketing campaign will be significant.

That‘s of course true. Marketing will take a big role here to raise such an amount of money.

The idea sounds good and all but it really needs a certain hype to raise that amount of money. $250mm  is comparable to what Tezos raised last summer and it was at the time the biggest ICO ever.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

This is definitely one of the fastest growing community on BTT!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Yes, we are  Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

Yes, we are  Smiley

not only fast but strong!!!
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

how will it look like?

Thats true, and i think they should also do marketing and promotion outside crypto, for global people.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

As we see the Market is regulating and ETH price will be the same as it was when we launch.
So we see no more need for those bonuses. We also don't want to scare other investors as 70% seems scary and most of them will not understand it's limitations.

I'm not sure you're right about that. currently ETH price is 965 USD, but it is rising. there are estimates it will reach 1500 USD by mid-year.

yes, but many investors wrote and asked to decrease it as it would scare others . . .
in the end we could encourage the ones who take part now to sell their tokens as soon as listed on the exchanges

I agree with lower bonuses because if i look at my experience, i would think twice when choosing an ICO to invest in, if i would see there was 70 % bonuses in preasle. The price might drop a lot after tokens will be put on exchange.
Indeed usually big bonuses mean big drop after being put on exchange and that is something that scares investors.

Investors who put big money in when there is a big bonus in my opinion because they look for a long term investement. However there are always mere spuculators thet they sell tokens right after they hit exchanges
Do I miss something ! The big bonuses will apply only on a very very small % of the total amount to be raised . community bonus ( which people consider big )  will only apply on 1,500,000 Tokens from a total of 257,000,000 which is really small amount  . I do not see it make any effect on the market .
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

You're right, I was talking in general about all ICOs, that's not the case, they're giving out a huge bonus but max contribution is 10 ETH, they call it community bulding phase and they're right it's not a whales' phase

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

how will it look like?

Thats true, and i think they should also do marketing and promotion outside crypto, for global people.
They will need to reach as many people as possible to try to attract the largest number of investors if they want to buy $ 250m.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Do I miss something ! The big bonuses will apply only on a very very small % of the total amount to be raised . community bonus ( which people consider big )  will only apply on 1,500,000 Tokens from a total of 257,000,000 which is really small amount  . I do not see it make any effect on the market .

All Token sale stages and phases have corresponding bonuses. But we are focusing on what is about to come which is Community Building Token Sale. More information regarding bonus structures per stage/phase is available in our WP. Thank you.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

how will it look like?

Yes, sir, we will also do that. But the main thrust of our PR campaign is in the social media space. Facebook As of the fourth quarter of 2017 had 2.2 billion monthly active users while Twitter on the hand has 330 million active users in the third quarter of 2017.  That's 2.5 billion active users combined and that's just two social media platforms. So, we are really not in the wrong direction in terms of our PR campaign objective. But this team has fantastic Advisors and consultants and we are confident that we can do this the right way.

trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Wow another awesome project about artificial intellegent. I'm so interesting to invest in Kepler ICO hope it will success later

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

how will it look like?

Yes, sir, we will also do that. But the main thrust of our PR campaign is in the social media space. Facebook As of the fourth quarter of 2017 had 2.2 billion monthly active users while Twitter on the hand has 330 million active users in the third quarter of 2017.  That's 2.5 billion active users combined and that's just two social media platforms. So, we are really not in the wrong direction in terms of our PR campaign objective. But this team has fantastic Advisors and consultants and we are confident that we can do this the right way.

Do keep in mind that a lof of social platforms are currently banning all ICO and crypto related adds.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

how will it look like?

Do keep in mind that a lof of social platforms are currently banning all ICO and crypto related adds.

Yes, sir, but we will find a way.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

how will it look like?

why do they do so niklas
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

how will it look like?

Yes, Facebook for example banned all the stuff, and that after Zuckerberg just started with his year challange about crypto.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

You misunderstood this comment. The statement is about the bonus for early investors. If it was too high, big investors could get fast earning in the amount of the bonus and sell tokens as soon as they enter exchange.

In my opinion, 50% bonus is also a large, fast earnings.

So, now we have 3 stages of private sale right? When you want start main crowdsale and how long it will last?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

how will it look like?

why do they do so niklas

They are scared, they are so scared that there are emerging services which incetivize both owners of those services and users, facebook etc.., they're eating a cake but it's a cake only for their owners

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: