Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

How is going token sale? Are you going to start live information about the number of sold tokens, or at least info updated one time per day?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.

But  how should your asset back your tokens? Your coins will be traded on a free market, so that the price would be determined by supply, demand and what people are willing to pay. How will you make sure that people will not sell lower in a crash or whatever?

True, but asset-backed token like us is really hard to shake off to devalue. Granting ETH goes down in value,  our 250M USD facility in Georgia is still worth 250M USD no matter what. We have plans to get our own blockchain and if that happens we will only solidify the value of our token almost shielding it to the volatility of other cryptocurrencies.

So, if I understand what you're saying, then the absolute bottom market cap for the token should be 250M USD.
I still think that any successful project will potentially be targeted by malicious actors that could do anything to disrupt (or steal from) the project or token holders.

No, the market cap is dynamic, it changes. But the token value will always carry the weight of that 250M USD that we almost tethered on that. Going down, that 250M USD will break its fall, while if it goes up it can do so without hindrance. Simply put, the circulating supply of KEP Token should never go lower than the 250M USD its leaning on. But it can soar to more value if market forces do so.

Sorry but this is just the case if you would build up buy/sell walls 24 hours 7 days a week. Otherwise the price of your facility is not linked to the marketprice. How should it be? I know what you want to say, but the market or better to say, market participants are not always acting rational.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

not bad this ico, they want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ico.  Tongue
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

How is going token sale? Are you going to start live information about the number of sold tokens, or at least info updated one time per day?

There is a live update in the dashboard, but you need to register first to see it.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Good News!
We have Hard Cap $ 100 000 for the first stage and we just got Reserved by the Georgian Miners Community.
All not sold tokens within 24 hrs will be sold to the community for BTC.

I don't understand, hard cap for stage one is $100,000 and unsold tokens in this stage will be sold to the Georgian Miners Community? This means pretty much that hard cap for stage one is already reached?

I also don't know what is meant exactly. But as he wrote that all unsold tokens will be sold to the community I assume that the Miners Community hasn't reserved the complete amount of $100k but that there will be still tokens left for sale.
from how i understand is a good news because the tokens scheduled for sale in this stage will not remain unsold thanks to Georgian Miners Community and then the hard cap of this stage will be automatically reached...
Oh, really good start! besides, Kepler at icobench already rated at 4.7 - maybe it's impact of this news!
It's just crazy! I am delighted with this news! This is the first project that so quickly reached hard hats! especially since the amount is very impressive!

Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

Hey guys, we are expecting to end with this round in next few Hrs . . .
so hurry up

Cumbrella

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

This could be huge...I'm in!
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Wow, i just saw now that you guys are opening up the first ICO stage with 15% bonus. I presume these are good news because a high bonus of, lets say 70%, is never a goog sign in my opinion
mybtcasset

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

how much money are going to be used for the buyback?

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

I dont think there can be a direct corelation between buy back and pump.
I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

It's actually a simple supply and demand principle at play there. You put a massive buy order in the exchanges that have KEP token what do you think will happen to the price of KEP Token after that?  If the sell wall got eaten alive usually the price goes up, that's what will happen.

Yeah, but it's temporary, it's basically a pump. As investor I'd hope your team gives major attention to the quality of your products, so the price stays up naturally, without any speculative tools.

The good thing is, we are committed to create quality products that people will love and at the same time we have set some procedures to maximize the potential profits of our investors, and one of those procedures is buying back some tokens in the market PERIODICALLY. We are simply hitting two birds in one stone here.

Agree! whether the bought token will be burnt are you will be kept aside for dumps because many companies are doing the burning model instead of dividends. Are we getting everything similar project in terms of buyback?

Yes, somewhat similar. The only difference is those buyback tokens will not be burned because many private investors would want to buy them in fiat money, and those private companies have agreed and will not dump those tokens in the market because they are into this for the long term. You have to consider these are companies, not private individuals.

Can you say to us who are those private companies because what is the confidence level whether they are not going to dump? After buyback you are going to sell those token again to those companies at what price?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Part of the profits of Kepler Tech will be used to buyback some tokens in PERIODIC bases. So, it will not just be a one time deal. It will be continuous year after year. That buyback alone is enough to pump the value of KEP Token. How much would money be used to buyback those tokens? It will be big but i just don't have the exact figure right now.

I think it will give investors some sort of Insurance that there will Always be buy pressure

It's actually a simple supply and demand principle at play there. You put a massive buy order in the exchanges that have KEP token what do you think will happen to the price of KEP Token after that?  If the sell wall got eaten alive usually the price goes up, that's what will happen.

Yeah, but it's temporary, it's basically a pump. As investor I'd hope your team gives major attention to the quality of your products, so the price stays up naturally, without any speculative tools.

The good thing is, we are committed to create quality products that people will love and at the same time we have set some procedures to maximize the potential profits of our investors, and one of those procedures is buying back some tokens in the market PERIODICALLY. We are simply hitting two birds in one stone here.

Agree! whether the bought token will be burnt are you will be kept aside for dumps because many companies are doing the burning model instead of dividends. Are we getting everything similar project in terms of buyback?

Yes, somewhat similar. The only difference is those buyback tokens will not be burned because many private investors would want to buy them in fiat money, and those private companies have agreed and will not dump those tokens in the market because they are into this for the long term. You have to consider these are companies, not private individuals.

Can you say to us who are those private companies because what is the confidence level whether they are not going to dump? After buyback you are going to sell those token again to those companies at what price?

I don't have that information yet. We will make sure that they won't dump those tokens in the market. If we have to sign an agreement with them to that effect we will do so. And we will sell those tokens not lower than the ICO price.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

Wow, i just saw now that you guys are opening up the first ICO stage with 15% bonus. I presume these are good news because a high bonus of, lets say 70%, is never a goog sign in my opinion

Its 50% bonus not 15%.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Its 50% bonus not 15%.

The first stage of the ICO is a 15% but today they are starting the Community building with a 50% and the presale would have a 30%.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Its 50% bonus not 15%.

The first stage of the ICO is a 15% but today they are starting the Community building with a 50% and the presale would have a 30%.

thanks for the information, i think the 70% Bonus was the early private sale. Wink
Inoss

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Hualing Group and private Investors from Russia, the Russins are also old technicians, they also have their projects which they will be uploading

Inoss

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Its 50% bonus not 15%.

thanks for the information, i think the 70% Bonus was the early private sale. Wink

No, we never had 70% Bonus even for private investors Smiley
we thought to make 70 % Bonus, but we decide that 50% is a max.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Decentralized wealth distribution system through technological breakthrough in order to shape the future of humanity & Robotics production measures are quite interesting & matters a lot for your growth. Still waiting for Q2 2019 fully functional laboratory.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Its 50% bonus not 15%.

We are not in the ICO stage, we are in the community building stage yet where we are offering 50% bonus. Our main ICO is the one you are referring to but that will be in April. 

DassKass

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

not bad this ico, they want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ico.  Tongue

Really? Hom much?
More than 1 million?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

Its really nice to know that there will be a very strong support on this token, the token price wont be certainly pumped but it wont fall.
And the rest will depend on the quality of the token.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

not bad this ico, they want to collect one of the biggest amounts I have ever seen on a ico.  Tongue

Really? Hom much?
More than 1 million?

i think i have read about 200 millions for the robotics fabric.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: