Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

I see on your site "ICO rated 4.7" Could you provide a link to this agancy who rated you? Thanks

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kepler-technologies/
Nice to see that it has a good rating on ICObench, this will help the project get more investors due to its good ratings from different rating sites. I just wonder why someone put a rating of 1 on products, maybe you should try to contact the guy to re calculate and fix his problem with the project to get much better rating.
The project have a good rating on ICObench it is because the project is quite a very useful tool to be used in the future. I am sure that with this results, it will be an additional factor to be considered by investors to support the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I see a lot of good news from the development team. They are very actively working on the development of the project, this is evident from their news about the negotiations with the British investment fund. By the way, everyone who is going to invest in the project, now is a great time to do it, the team gives a 40% bonus.
Definitely, this is because the project is going well and it seems no problem are occurring as of this moment. Kepler has a very nice intentions towards the community due to its concept is to help us humans to be more productive.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

This project is one of the best project of this year...Everyone liked their idea that they are working with blockchain,robots...Now they also launched bounty program to make it more interesting..
They have done a really great job by launching a bouty program. More interested people can now learn more about the project to get a greater understanding. The platform has great potential with increase in AI and robotics popularity in todays generation.

Don't know if the bounty people are really interested in the technology itself, but they will certainly help to spread the word to the wider Bitcointalk audience!
I think participators of many bounty campaigns are not interested in using a platform. They just see a chance for the project to become succesful, so a chance to make money for them. They do an advertisement anyway.
You have a very wrong view of the bounty participants yes they join the project for some profits and everyone else also has the same aim but bounty participate are a part of the team and have large contribution in the success of the project si I think that bounty participants and advertising is very important part for any project to become successful.

I didn't say they wouldn't contribute to the success of a project. They absolutely do! I just said that they might not be too interested in the project itself, but more in the bounty pool it pays.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Kepler is a new network made with robotics & powered by the blockchain. The network wants to make market with robotics.. & I think best technological project..
This platform is very unique and the project idea is also very great.i Never seen like this project on this forum.The first time blockchain technology will use in robotics .i think this project will attract more investeros which are interested into technology.

The investors are always looking for new advanced project...& Kepler is that type of project who have uniqueness of their own & also have blockchain technology..

Most semi decent projects have their own blockchain but the point is it anything special or is it the regular fork of some "real" coin like BTC, LTC, etc
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

Is the source code open or not? I was looking for information about this, but I did not find it. I really hope that the developers will not keep you waiting with this answer.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Is the source code open or not? I was looking for information about this, but I did not find it. I really hope that the developers will not keep you waiting with this answer.
Source code of what IpPrograff? Please be specific so that the team and its developers can quickly answer your questions here. Let's continue to support Kepler as this platform can really help a lot in the field which it's concerned.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

I see on your site "ICO rated 4.7" Could you provide a link to this agancy who rated you? Thanks

Nice to see that it has a good rating on ICObench, this will help the project get more investors due to its good ratings from different rating sites. I just wonder why someone put a rating of 1 on products, maybe you should try to contact the guy to re calculate and fix his problem with the project to get much better rating.

It doesn't matter whether the ICO ratings are good or not. I mean, most of them are actually not reliable. There's been a lot of cases when the project gained a lot of good reviews but in the end the project was not actually realized. Kepler is a well established company so there's nothing to worry about, I reckon.
I hope that is the case, Kepler surely is a well established and recognised company and the idea of the project is great idea which I am sure many will be interested in. I hope the company fare well in future!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

It doesn't matter whether the ICO ratings are good or not. I mean, most of them are actually not reliable. There's been a lot of cases when the project gained a lot of good reviews but in the end the project was not actually realized. Kepler is a well established company so there's nothing to worry about, I reckon.
I hope that is the case, Kepler surely is a well established and recognised company and the idea of the project is great idea which I am sure many will be interested in. I hope the company fare well in future!
Yeah Kepler seems and works like a legit company, there is nothing to worry about. The ratings are quite impressive and the fact that they built their trust so quickly is definitely something to take a note of
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

The project have a good rating on ICObench it is because the project is quite a very useful tool to be used in the future. I am sure that with this results, it will be an additional factor to be considered by investors to support the project.
Its realy an advantage if you got a review from well respected review sites, reviews are realy worth sharing and very effective way to convince more investors.
Yeah reviews helps teams and also it's the basics that drives investors decision making it will be good if top cryptoccurrency sites mention and review them

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Hmm burn or give away ... either way is good in my opinion.

There were a few projects that kept all unsold tokens in a so called reserve fund but most of them really suffered from a public shitstorm. As you say unsold tokens should be burned in most cases.

This question has been thrown before and if you have the time please read back you will see the answer. But in case you don't have the time...... all unsold tokens will be bought by private investors. Additional information can be found if you back read a couple of pages. Thanks

I am sorry if I brought up an old issue. Sometimes it would be helpful to have the most important questions answered in an FAQ or something.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain that will utilize analytics, data science, and predictive algorithms to provide investors with unique investment opportunities through tokenized assets.
so essentially kepler is a giver of advice to investors, the idea is quite interesting although this concept I often hear  Roll Eyes

Well summarized. This is the reason why I joined the Kepler Community. It would be much easier for scientists and inventors to showcase their ideas through this platform. Amazing concept. Well thought and ambitious. I am excited to see what they can offer more to the world after this.
By which image these people will be able to take a direct part in improvement of this platform, really it is possibly? If it is really so, then the platform is expected by tremendous success, indeed very many people were not heard, because it is rather hard to fall somewhere without communications.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

The team met with British investment fund that will bring huge investments to kepler

Is this even real? How if they were cancelled their investment because they don't trust the project? Please answer this question.

It was a business meeting and by the looks of it, it seems like there's something productive that was agreed upon. 

Yes, it looks like a business meeting with serious investors. They are happy so I think they already have closed a good partnership. I hope this will be  a good start of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Hope this won't repeat the Terminator movie.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

Why? What do you mean by that? I am sure it will not like that in the real world. The dev have plans to improve this project and I hope that faceter will receive more supports.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

I am sure that this project will not abuse by some bad persons out there. This project will surely be a big success and many will support this project. Let's stay always positive.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

This project is one of the best project of this year...Everyone liked their idea that they are working with blockchain,robots...Now they also launched bounty program to make it more interesting..
They have done a really great job by launching a bouty program. More interested people can now learn more about the project to get a greater understanding. The platform has great potential with increase in AI and robotics popularity in todays generation.

Don't know if the bounty people are really interested in the technology itself, but they will certainly help to spread the word to the wider Bitcointalk audience!
I think participators of many bounty campaigns are not interested in using a platform. They just see a chance for the project to become succesful, so a chance to make money for them. They do an advertisement anyway.
You have a very wrong view of the bounty participants yes they join the project for some profits and everyone else also has the same aim but bounty participate are a part of the team and have large contribution in the success of the project si I think that bounty participants and advertising is very important part for any project to become successful.

I didn't say they wouldn't contribute to the success of a project. They absolutely do! I just said that they might not be too interested in the project itself, but more in the bounty pool it pays.
And I did not mean it is good thing, that some bounty participants are not interested in a project. It is better for the company if they are interested in.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

Thank you for explaining. So Inventor / Developer will sell his idea/product to you and not getting funding to build the product on his own and taking control of everything. How this work for companies that want to use your service? also how about volatility of KEP token?

The decentralized platform allows inventors, developers, and innovators all over the world to simply upload their AI, robotics and high-tech based projects and proposals onto Kepler Universe Platform for seamless access to financial and technical support.

regarding the volatility,  KEP TOKEN is  backed by Kepler Technologies Assets,and based on what we have and what kind of plans do we have it will go only up.

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

The team met with British investment fund that will bring huge investments to kepler

Well, that could be a good plans meeting with big-time investors. So what is the result? Did you convince the guy to invest and join Kepler project?

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:19:02 AM

We will post our source code in github when we are already smooth sailing and in cruise control, if we post the source code today, expect a kepler copycat project tomorrow     Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

As I understand it, this was a preliminary agreement? Or is it already certain, that this fund will be invested?

Those guess from England will help Kepler get some investment from Britain. BTW, those guys are representative of a publicly listed fund in Britain.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: