Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

I see on your site "ICO rated 4.7" Could you provide a link to this agancy who rated you? Thanks

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kepler-technologies/
Nice to see that it has a good rating on ICObench, this will help the project get more investors due to its good ratings from different rating sites. I just wonder why someone put a rating of 1 on products, maybe you should try to contact the guy to re calculate and fix his problem with the project to get much better rating.

It doesn't matter whether the ICO ratings are good or not. I mean, most of them are actually not reliable. There's been a lot of cases when the project gained a lot of good reviews but in the end the project was not actually realized. Kepler is a well established company so there's nothing to worry about, I reckon.
I hope that is the case, Kepler surely is a well established and recognised company and the idea of the project is great idea which I am sure many will be interested in. I hope the company fare well in future!
Yeah Kepler seems and works like a legit company, there is nothing to worry about. The ratings are quite impressive and the fact that they built their trust so quickly is definitely something to take a note of

Building their trust soon is a very major red flag and not a good sign. It's the pattern of most exit scammers to build their trust so soon and so quickly

Building trust from the get-go is a major major red flag for you?  0__0   

You know what, I will never ever spend a single cent on a project that is so blurred and so unknown from the get-go.   Smiley

I must know the Team, know their Advisors, I must know everything. If that is not given on the first day or week forget it, you will not get a single cent from me, it just goes to say that the people behind that project doesn't want to be known and they do not know what there are doing. If it's a legit project you will see their faces, you will know their advisors and you can contact those advisors if they are really into this project. How can you do due diligence when you can't see names and faces on their website or whitepaper?   Smiley 

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

On what technology is it planned to create software for your robots and for artificial intelligence? Will they be protected from hacking and will be safe for the surrounding people and the originals?

Our platform will be laid on the blockchain and all measures to prevent intrusion will be put in place.

GlobalTrader07

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

Hello Kepler, I am interested to work with you as Filipino translator. Please let me know if you needed a translator..Thank you!
wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

There's still some room for improvement here and we will make it so   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

UPDATE

7 DAYS TO GO

Community Building Token Sale  (CBTS) Stage/Phase 3
40% bonus /  March 10, 2018

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

The idea is good, but what specific abilities and tasks do your robots plan to perform? Are there any technical solutions that distinguish your robots from those already on the market?
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

Thanks, When I asked about volatility I meat the price, as example if I invest in a AI project when the price of Kepler token was 4$ and the price after that go up to like $40, are my investments converted to USD the moment I invested? or I will benefit of the price.
The strength of your investment in this project is measured on how many KEP tokens you have. In your example, you initially have kep token at a beginning value of 4$ each so if you have 1,000,000 kep tokens that value is 4M$ and when the price went up to 40$ each you're 4M $ is now 40M $. It is peg like that. If you sell them that is 40M USD in cold cash.

We will benefit of price changing, it will be great when price is up and I think it wil go up since KEP tokens will be secured by land. However in case the price go down that means  I will be in loss even if the AI project that I invested in, make profit.

Yes, you are right the value of KEP token can go up and down but when it goes down it will not go beyond the initial 1.25$ its peg, and it will never go below the value of its physical assets which is worth at least 250M USD. It may go down below that but after some correction, it will level up in 1.25$.

Then it will very good for early invested who get some good amount now during ICO sale with 50% and 30% discount which is still ongoing if I am right. I just hope this theory that price will not go under 1.25$ work after ICO because the problem of ICO is most of them dump after ICO and some people get them cheap than early investors.

It's quite normal for a new coin to be dumped after listing but there will be a correction stage and after that price will stabilize on ICO price.

Whether the value of KEP will change from phase to phase are it will remain same at end of the final phase. So the investor will get benefit from the Bonus right, but the value of KEP will be 1.25$ only.
wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Whether the value of KEP will change from phase to phase are it will remain same at end of the final phase. So the investor will get benefit from the Bonus right, but the value of KEP will be 1.25$ only.

Yes the value of KEP token is fixed at 1.25$ each

wiredideas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

The idea is good, but what specific abilities and tasks do your robots plan to perform? Are there any technical solutions that distinguish your robots from those already on the market?

We can't tell at this early. But those projects that we had in the past weather solo or through joint projects are cutting edge. 

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Good news! The team of this project will participate in the largest conference in Seoul! The conference will be held from 14 to 15 March. The conference is called TOKENSKY 2018. We wait  Cheesy
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

While crowdfunding is on the go team is actively participating in different blcokchain related events in different regions and parts of the world to bring the communities of various parts more closer. This is blockchain which brought us together to form communities. Next round of funding is on my to do list hopefully to be able to become part of investors then.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

I like the young pretty team. They do not invite to Georgia any more, they really like mountains and Georgian cuisine, I will come with pleasure Wink

We are still on the hunt for that lucky Platinum contributor in CBTS Stage 3 on March 10. We will announce soon the mechanics on how to participate and get that prize. Stay tuned.
Wow, I'm willing to participate! I like the crockery like Georgian cuisine and I have a Georgian school friend, he is a very good person, I hope I can make my contribution to the project Wink
Kepler really doing the right way. I can't wait to participate the nxt activity. This will gather more investors and more participants to improve the project.
Woah. That's interesting. You guys are really doing your best for this project. Hope you could gather more investors as well as supporters for this project for I am excited with what this project could really do in the future.
The project is all about making futuristic tools which will help us to do our works easy. With this kind of idea, people will probably be interested to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I see on your site "ICO rated 4.7" Could you provide a link to this agancy who rated you? Thanks

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kepler-technologies/
Nice to see that it has a good rating on ICObench, this will help the project get more investors due to its good ratings from different rating sites. I just wonder why someone put a rating of 1 on products, maybe you should try to contact the guy to re calculate and fix his problem with the project to get much better rating.

It doesn't matter whether the ICO ratings are good or not. I mean, most of them are actually not reliable. There's been a lot of cases when the project gained a lot of good reviews but in the end the project was not actually realized. Kepler is a well established company so there's nothing to worry about, I reckon.
I hope that is the case, Kepler surely is a well established and recognised company and the idea of the project is great idea which I am sure many will be interested in. I hope the company fare well in future!
Yeah Kepler seems and works like a legit company, there is nothing to worry about. The ratings are quite impressive and the fact that they built their trust so quickly is definitely something to take a note of

Building their trust soon is a very major red flag and not a good sign. It's the pattern of most exit scammers to build their trust so soon and so quickly

Building trust from the get-go is a major major red flag for you?  0__0   

You know what, I will never ever spend a single cent on a project that is so blurred and so unknown from the get-go.   Smiley

I must know the Team, know their Advisors, I must know everything. If that is not given on the first day or week forget it, you will not get a single cent from me, it just goes to say that the people behind that project doesn't want to be known and they do not know what there are doing. If it's a legit project you will see their faces, you will know their advisors and you can contact those advisors if they are really into this project. How can you do due diligence when you can't see names and faces on their website or whitepaper?   Smiley 

There are some people who hardly trust projects and I admire the manager for interacting with them in this project for it shows how really concern you are of the clients by answering queries.
KEPLER is holding reputation and better delivery from the initial level with better communication considering every client including supporters with due honor solving the queries.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

CBTS phase 2 closed with 300 ETH raised? Please answer - what about CBTS phase 3, how many ETh raised so far and when close date?

CBTS PHASE 2 reached 317 ETH of the 300 ETH Hard cap. CBTS Phase 3 in on March 10 hard cap is yet to be announced. Stay tuned.

Congrats for reaching more than the hard cap amount. I am sure phase 3 will also reach the hard cap. Good luck to this project. Hoping many investors will continue to participate.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

CBTS phase 2 closed with 300 ETH raised? Please answer - what about CBTS phase 3, how many ETh raised so far and when close date?

CBTS PHASE 2 reached 317 ETH of the 300 ETH Hard cap. CBTS Phase 3 in on March 10 hard cap is yet to be announced. Stay tuned.

Congrats for reaching more than the hard cap amount. I am sure phase 3 will also reach the hard cap. Good luck to this project. Hoping many investors will continue to participate.

I dont really understand why this high tech project do not need more then 300 ETH.  Some projects even do not have a product and they set their hard cap by 10000 ETH.   Is it really enough for this project even the ICO has more phases? 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Most of the people are dealing with the Agile aspirations to deal with the development and production of AI & Robotics but Kepler is building the international ecosystem for the development of AI and Robotics which will really help all the users.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

It seems it is easy for them to reach the hardcap and I am surprised with the result. Sooner, phase 3 will also be successful because the platform will help the community to be more productive due to its unique innovations.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

I dont really understand why this high tech project do not need more then 300 ETH.  Some projects even do not have a product and they set their hard cap by 10000 ETH.   Is it really enough for this project even the ICO has more phases? 

I also have the same questions. Why it have many phases? And why also have low hardcap per phase? How many phases will it have to reach the needed amount for the developments of this project?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Well most of the ICOs are pumps and dumps anyway. Most people just dump the token as soon as they get it while the price is high as on the exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: