Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1477 times)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Actually, cryptocurrency is really good for people if they are planning to invest on it because the price is keep on increasing at the market as the time goes by so obviously, everyone who invest a huge amount will really get profit in the end of the day.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

if I think the government in my country seems to react neutrally to bitcoin, because my government does not ban bitcoin keep circulating in my country if only as an asset, but the government forbids bitcoin if used as a medium of payment of a transaction of goods
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Governments on countries has different presidents and they are the one's who are deciding if cryptocurrency will be legal or not. I hope that every country has the same mind set as japan so that people could enjoy the wealth that cryptocurrency is giving to us.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Our government already recognized the benefits and uses  of bitcoin not as a currency but an investment. Ours also promote the investmemt in bitcoin as an alternative way of generating income. To support this, our country has developed a wallet in which you can directly convert cash to bitcoin and ethereum and vice versa.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

until now it is the government in my country does not question the presence of bitcoin because it can provide good benefits for our country's economy and the state of bitcoin is still safe and many people who use it as a source of income Wink
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

My country already supports bitcoin. It has been encouraging people to invest also in cryptocurrency but they have to take the risks. It is not illegal here because you can even encash bitcoin in banks and a lot of people are doing bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

When the price is at 20K level the Turkish Government want to regulate it, but after the prices declined, they changed their minds and not talking about it nowadays.
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

Govt of any nation could as much as ban in their ow. country fluidity even though people wouldn't cease trading illegally I think
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

The government in my country not fully banned bitcoin. they still allow bitcoin to circulates.
but they prohibit to use bitcoin as a payment. Trading with bitcoin and other crpyto is allowed.
lazaretcookery3k

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

As far as I know a country like Canada hasn't even banned btcs but have favoured its complete fluidity in their country so its just great if I am true ofcourse
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:18:58 AM

Here in our country our government is not making a move to ban bitcoin. Our government just keep telling the people to take precautionary measure towards bitcoin. So that they don't lose money if something happens to bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

In my country, the Philippines, my government doesn’t really care about bitcoin. They don’t have any idea about it and if there is, I think the legalisation of bitcoin is not their priority.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

in Indonesia my beloved country, the use of bitcoin does not very much in your country where in my country there is no legal rule in writing governing the use of bitcoin, but the appeal to not use bitcoin has been announced which means bitcoin in Indonesia is not illegal but also has not been legalized , for that to be my current concentration is how to get as much bitcoin as possible and get a profit of magnitude from bitcoin.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

From where I came from, Bitcoin is not yet legal and is not illegal as well. Our government acknowledges the good things that it can bring to their people but also reminded us about the risks for possible illegal activities like fraudsters and scammers. But slowly we are adapting to Bitcoin some establishments are starting to accept Bitcoin as payment, we also have Bitcoin ATMs already. Our government are already on the drafting process for the regulations for Bitcoin. I can say it is indeed a great start for Bitcoin in out country.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

RBI in India officially warned people of the potential dangers but I don't think they would completely ban it
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

In my country, the government legalized the crypto currency, mining and ICO. Mining is not considered an entrepreneurial activity, and tokens are not subject to declaration.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

Our government are accepting the technology with open arms. Government agencies that are connected with this type of things are now studying on how the public can benefit from cryptocurrency and also studying things on how it cannot be use for illegal activities.
Public officials are also planning to pass law with regards to it. Well-known businessmen are now getting involve in crypto too, like launching ICOs and such. I hope this will go well so we could benefit from the technology and profit it offers.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

Our government are accepting the technology with open arms. Government agencies that are connected with this type of things are now studying on how the public can benefit from cryptocurrency and also studying things on how it cannot be use for illegal activities.
Public officials are also planning to pass law with regards to it. Well-known businessmen are now getting involve in crypto too, like launching ICOs and such. I hope this will go well so we could benefit from the technology and profit it offers.
Wow, i'm really some kind of shocks when i did hear that there are exist a goverment that has an open arm , using all the convenients of Bitcoin with all their heart. It's really nice for you also to live in that country because i saw they adopted it also. I think your country must be Japan, the country where people are welcoming the new technology , not being afraid of it.
great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

My government not know what Bitcoin is hhh
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

In my country, for the moment, the btc is ignored. The government lets it and prepares itself to promulgate a law. Perhaps the authorities are waiting for some other country to issue legislation to be inspired by it.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀