Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1477 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
Here in our country, our government are already aware that Bitcoin's existence yields to the lots of users going beyond it because of what it can give and offer though it was not yet widely legalize and used by many people for the reason that only few know how to use it effectively. Although that was the scenario, they do not react negatively because despite of what I have mentioned, they still allow us to effectively use it and do not play as a hindrance for us to work into our job regarding Bitcoin so we can still work normally and use it freely.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

I think the difficulty is that the government can not just tax cryptocurrencies and that's it. If you want to tax something you must also regulate it in all its aspects, protect the owners and so on.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
thongsbe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

I haven't got any such news of disturbances in USA. probably they know that people will be mass protesting against the action in this fear
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

they warn people but do nothing about it hahahah
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

We have so many issues bordering the government of my country,  there are still trying to bring their people out of recession,  so I think the issue of bitcoin would be the less important thing to them,  they don't even understand how the Blockchain works and they don't care.  Bitcoin business is freely carried out here without questions from any government body as long as you keep paying your task.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

I am from Jordan , and currently our government is prohibiting using cryptos
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Our government has several times changed its mind about the regulation of bitcoin and crypt. From the introduction of criminal punishment to their full legalization.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

they warn people but do nothing about it hahahah
Same here in my country as well government is not against bitcoin so they are not saying it to be ban at all, in my country bitcoin is good to use for a lot of things that we use to do with our regular currency only, for me bitcoin is something really huge and it will be safer and higher in price as much as they are allowing us to use bitcoin, today bitcoin investment is the best way of earning and it is very easy to get money with bitcoin, for it is very sure that soon we will see the bitcoin as legal currency after the very short time of one of two years.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

until now the government is still being normal no serious handling and I do not question it because for me personally will only waste time and hopefully soon give a good insert into the future even if the government firmly in the face of bitcoin progress and my country's role of government is actually very necessary once as support and power of law.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

I am very lucky that i am living in japan today because my country wants to be the number one cryptocurrency holder of the entire nation and they are allowing people to mine coins so we can all earn more wealth easier more than working on the corporate world.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

Well at first the government in my country really want bitcoin to end because they hear alot of issue like it is being used by terrorist and druglords in their ilega transactions,however as of now they started to recognize bitcoin maybe because it also helps alot of people to earn and have enough money for their daily needs so it will lessen the poor and unemployed in my country.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Bitcoin in my country is in limbo.The government cannot accept it, because it has not decided how to control it (interestingly, they understand that it is impossible?).
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

Here in my country, I think the government are against in bitcoin because of the scammers that caught of the police, it is shows on the television the bitcoin scammer here in my country. His modus are in investing, so if you want to invest you need to be careful to trust anyone.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

Here in my country, I think the government are against in bitcoin because of the scammers that caught of the police, it is shows on the television the bitcoin scammer here in my country. His modus are in investing, so if you want to invest you need to be careful to trust anyone.
Well, in my country thebitcoin is legal and in fact, the governments and banks are supportthe bitcoin, but still, there are some warning on the bitcoin user becayse now, more of the people have using bitcoi  ti scam others loke a news in my country last night. And luckily, there's no other crime activities that the bitcoin used except in the scamming
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

my bitcoin country is still accessible but not yet fully authorized and the government prohibits direct deals with bitcoin because bitcoin is not a legitimate currency in my country
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

Very similar to your country, the government is worried that people investing in Bitcoin will cause huge losses and constantly remind people to pay attention to risks. I recently saw India's policy I am very worried because it affects the price of Bitcoin and I hope that your country will adopt an active policy on Bitcoin as soon as possible.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

In my country the government allows bitcoin to operate. Everyone can participate in bitcoin. Students, students can participate in the hold on the bitcoin forum. But the government does not encourage people to use bitcoin. They advise everyone to be cautious when investing in it. I hope in the future the government will support everyone involved in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

Our government does not prohibit bitcoin but they do not encourage people to use bitcoin. Even on the media they also advise people to be careful before investing in this currency. But I am aware of bitcoin and still decide to invest in bitcoin. This is a way to make my money.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

Actually Indian government has taken many U turns regarding bitcoin before.I think that they were confused a little bit. At last, banks have started to close accounts which they suspect to have link with bitcoin earrings.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

there are still many countries from all over the world prohibiting the use of bitcoin including my country, but we are still allowed to invest with risk risk remains a personal responsibility and the government does not give responsibility to someone who lost money when the price drops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: