Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1477 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Governments immediately warns people by telling them there are risks. We traders know that in the first place that is why it is very important for us to research and explore about bitcoin before we engage in the market. Bitcoin is legal keep that in your minds. Do not let governments dictate you because you are more knowledgeable than them. If we want to get rich through then its better to do bitcoin silently.
In particular, bitcoin is a big thing for the governments in every country we encounter or be part of. For a very long period of time governments hold the economy with such big taxes through the years from generation to generation. That proves that the tax that we pay everyday has a huge impact to our daily lives how much more with bitcoin is having its name in each countries so governments might be intimidated because people are becoming creative and more advanced in using technologies in the world of cryptocurrency.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Hi I'm from Philippines and as far as I remember our country has already accepted bitcoin so it is not in between legal and illegal anymore. But as we all know medias spread mostly the negative sides about bitcoin and its the same here.

multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

is not backed by governments or organizations. Like other currencies, it is worth something in part because people are ready to exchange it for goods and services. Its exchange rate is constantly fluctuating, and sometimes very much.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

Me too in my country bitcoin is illegal and not accepted by any banks exist in it because of the older financial laws they not changed to keep pace with the evolution in that field
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

It seems our government is reacting negatively to bitcoins. they forbid people to use bitcoin,. The use of Bitcoin will be considered a violation of law. This is really a sad thing for bitcoin owners like me

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

Bitcoin always gets the best attention out of peoples. Now then our government gets familiar with bitcoin system and few official political figure decide that  these feature of bitcoin can't be available to our citizens so they put ban on trading Bitcoin as well other digital currencies as these are decentralized currencies it's far beyond our government's hand. As far as i know whenever it comes to something to deal with financial affair it has massive political effect. So our government personally acting negative on bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

seems not good. The government in my country is making a decision to ban the use of bitcoin. Perhaps the government does not want people to know bitcoin. Because the government can not manage all bitcoin. It was a really bad decision

brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

We have a similar situation in my country. The Senate in my country said they will be looking at bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole and declare a position concerning it. I am not sure they have deliberated on it because they are yet to make further briefing. All these ban here, ban there are based on the fact that they see cryptocurrency as a threat.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

I think in our country, bitcoin is already accepted in some transactions. Although, some already accepted it, the government will have hard time dealing with it, simply because it is decentralized and only those who are big investors have the power to control its circulation
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Governments will support Bitcoin. The whole states and authorities will become crazy about Bitcoin not only ordinary people. The time will pass and governments will be obsessed with the ideas of blockchain and electronic money.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

In our country bitcoin is not yet formally legal but they don't consider it as illegal, our central bank though issued a warning for every individual or group who will used or invest there money on cryptos, losses and scam events encounter during this times will be shouldered  by them and there selves alone.
I can say that bitcoin is really not considered as legal. And also bitcoin isn't still known to public and there are a few who already new and acknowledge it. But i think that if the government truly understand how it is fast in our city.  Let's use the tasks as the imporation inspiration for us. Im looking forward for the sake of my money.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

In our country bitcoin is not yet formally legal but they don't consider it as illegal, our central bank though issued a warning for every individual or group who will used or invest there money on cryptos, losses and scam events encounter during this times will be shouldered  by them and there selves alone.
I can say that bitcoin is really not considered as legal. And also bitcoin isn't still known to public and there are a few who already new and acknowledge it. But i think that if the government truly understand how it is fast in our city.  Let's use the tasks as the imporation inspiration for us. Im looking forward for the sake of my money.
I think many of government has no reaction on bitcoin and they cannot say about bitcoin but their citizens are really interested in bitcoin and they earn many bitcoin because bitcoin is very beneficial for them and their future, so that's why bitcoin will legalized by government.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Here in japan, government is acting positive on bitcoins because they are using cryptocurrency to improve our own economy but other countries has different idea about bitcoins and they are banning cryptocurrencies in their area, maybe some government are corrupted or other companies are envy about the cryptocurrency investors that's why they want it to be banned.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

In my country i think very little people may have the knowledge about bitcoin and that is the reason that still government is not taking such a serious step about bitcoin, i think that when the bitcoin users will increasing in my area, may be then our government will also turn bitcoin as legal currency. Because bitcoin is going to be an essential part of our life.  In future i think that most of the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Not much is known about bitcoin in my country yet, but the central bank recently came out clear to indicate that since there are no rules for or against the trading of bitcoin, anyone that gets involved in it is doing so at their own risk.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

For a long time governments behave like a poker face you can not understand, one day they against another happy to live with that. This creates also speculation in the market as well. They do not make it fully legal on top of that never announce that they regulate it by issuing laws.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

Not much is known about bitcoin in my country yet, but the central bank recently came out clear to indicate that since there are no rules for or against the trading of bitcoin, anyone that gets involved in it is doing so at their own risk.
bitcoin is now growing in my country, when i came to know about bitcoin at that i think i was the only person who knew about bitcoin in my areas , but now i can see around that majority of people know about bitcoin, they are now taking interest in bitcoin and therefore now our government comes in action, i think they will now going to take a decision about bitcoiin either to make a legal currency or banned it, but i am hopeful that like japan they will also make bitcoin legal.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

It is solely the beginning of all the cryptographical varieties of cash and none of the legislative assembly can withdraw on a limb of announcing them as lawful money which too this abundant early. {it can|it'll} need investment for the administration to observe the execution of all the crypto coins until they're persuaded to the present purpose enabling of all the crypto coins will give birth to higher money state of their nation and it'll assist the overall population living in their nations.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

Here in our country our government starts a meeting with the cryptocurrency experts and businessmen. Hopefully this is the start of making bitcoin as another mode of payment here in our country.

AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

our government has forbidden bitcoin in my opinion. but it does not bother anyone. all the same people earn on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: