Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1477 times)
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
Merited by bjjobg55206 (3)

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
The same situation in our counrty. Bitcoin is both not legel and not illegal. Banks and government in my country recognize bitcoin but they doesnt accepts bitcoin as a payments and it is not a source of income. Because the believe it is some kind of money launderin and it is a scam. So they keep telling in the news not to invest in cryptocurrencies coz it is a bubble that will vanished anytime.
I think this is even more terrible than the national ban on bitcoin. I think your country is constantly brainwashing the masses. While ostensibly endorsing bitcoin, he is spreading bad news about bitcoin and advocating people do not invest bitcoin, which has a negative impact on Bitcoin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Hello! I'm from France, and my government tolerate Bitcoin, but I don't think they are going to legalize or integrate it in our system.. So we'll see, but i'm not very optimistic about that.
It is just the beginning of all the crypto currencies and none of the government will take this much of risk of declaring them as legal currency and that too this much early. It will take time for the government to observe the performance of all the crypto coins till they are convinced to this point that legalization of all the crypto coins will result in better economic condition of their country and it will help out the people living in their countries.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

I live in Russia and my country's government is doing all it can to impose a tax on bitcoins and to buy it for ordinary people. I do not agree with all aspects of this law, but for now I can only observe what is happening.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

My country is trying to resolve bitcoin activities on its territory with all its might. There was a ban that residents of my country can invest in ICO no more than 50 000 rubles. I really do not like it, because such obstacles complicate my activities.
Krakenproto

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Looks like most of the countries mentioned here is like my country. Government is aware of cryptocurrency, but it still holds the distance.
Well I don't expect miracles in 2018 too, because we all now that crypto is still young for a real use. We could see some breakthrough soon though.
I would like cryptocurrency to be legal.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

I live in Russia and my country's government is doing all it can to impose a tax on bitcoins and to buy it for ordinary people. I do not agree with all aspects of this law, but for now I can only observe what is happening.
This is disgusting but take this for cause we dont have anything to hold for to fight against on it accept what will government may decision for as long as we have to access bitcoin and been use it for any transaction and also on how we are able to earn.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

In my country the government has reacted in an appropriate way before the emergence of a vigorous economy based on cryptocurrencies. In fact the legislators have been very active in this regard and have already developed laws that promise to be quite tolerant with the use of cryptocurrencies, which make me feel really optimistic.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

india is trying to regulate in one hand and frighten public in other end saying it is Ponzi but Indian govt is positive towards blockchain technology future will say the fate of bitcoin with 1.3 billion population
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

at this time  the government in my country is still learning about the technology used Bitcoin. so Bitcoin is only a commodity item and is forbidden to trade using Bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

It would have been better if it will just stay that way.
They wont care about it and we will do our own business.

Problem is when there is money involved they would want to take control of it.
Tax and everything they will input just so they could take some for free.

My country doesnt care yet but it will be when this value grows again.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Our country has a positive response on bitcoin, to reduce risk of fraud the Securities and Exchange Commission make rules to regulate crytocurrency transactions to protect investors.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Indian government has not made its stance on Bitcoin clear yet. They said that they will catch illegal activities related to Bitcoin for sure.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

In my country, Philippines, it is already introduced to people by news, and there is a law made by the government that it is legal. But for now, there are still few companies who use it as a payment in different transactions. The progress of familiarizing bitcoin with the people here is not that fast, but slowly, more citizens are trying their best to be familiar about it and how does it work in the country: what is the benefits of it and how do we use it more effectively. We need more tume for tge people to know it well because failure in explaining what is bitcoin all about will be not good for a country in terms of knowing crypto currencies.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

our government our still fine with bitcoin so far so good and no issue found that btc will be banned in our country. Well thats a great news for us btc user here philippines and hopin this will continue for long run.

sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

The government of my country is making negative decisions. Bitcoin is prohibited. They forbid people to use bitcoin as a form of payment. This is a new policy in my country in 2018. I am really sad and worried

D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

In our government, bitcoin is very welcome, even though a lot of people here think that bitcoin is an scam industry, maybe some, but those are not legit organization, but the media and government here in our country are being sympathize when it comes to the issue of bitcoin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

In my country, Bitcoin has been already recognized by the government, even the central bank recognized it and consider it as a form of currency. Although there are some of the busines firms and governement controlled agencies accepts Bitcoin paymen, but there are still a lot of people who do not familiarize how bitcoin works and how to use it.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

Our government have been quiet with the issue of Bitcoin so far. I don't hear any negative statements about it from the govt.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

I happen to be Indonesian and my government even though I have not officially bitcoin but allow people to invest in bitcoin digital world. it's just that if there is a loss we can not report to the police authorities .
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:15:16 AM

if in my country we are told investment can not be a transaction or buy goods with bitcoin, whether including legal or illegal I was confused there is no certainty but until now still operate not in the block.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: