Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Invest now. There are still more possibilities that bitcoin will recover from its downfall. Donthesitate to buy some. People also doubt last year yet shocks the market in the end of the year.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Right now is an excellent time to invest, last week there was a similar drop and the market, and then the value of the major cryptos increased by around 20% before this most recent drop. Hence if you invest now, I would expect you to make roughly 20% profit by the end of next week. Remember, buy low and sell high.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
I'll go for investing now. The market crashed lately which made the market value of the cryptos to fall approximately 55% . Now that the price is low and given that the crash won't be permanent, I think it is practical to think that profit will be earned upon investing into it now when the time come thatvits market value starts to rise continuously. Oatient will always be the key.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

If you want to make money then invest it as it does so much, so if you do not want to invest in a signature campaign and twitter campaign you can earn money by joining their campaign
Its good time to invest now as bitcoin price was low now and hold it after that. Sooner or later bitcoin price will recover and increase again. Actually always was a perfect time to invest because there is no late here since bitcoin price was volatile, means that it change every second it just a matter of how long would you going to hold your bitcoin to get more profit from it.
fairy_fries

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Cryptocurrency hasn't really bloom yet. What we are seeing right now is just the start of it, the struggle it is facing, which is expected. They are still trying to look for their places in this world, and bitcoin is the King of them all. They just all follow btc's footsteps, and where btc would go will also affect other's fate on cryptoworld.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

No matter what have you read in news if you truely believe in bitcoin you will ignore it. Because those are the one who make bitcoin want to down. But in this time bitcoin will be accepted in many countries and even the price of bitcoin is down they use this time as time for investing. So don't waste your time to read bad news about bitcoin but make it positive and buy bitcoin now.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

Now, in any case, a very convenient time for investment in the crypto currency. Almost all coins are now very cheap. First of all, very attractive for investment is ethereum. In any situation, this coin will grow well in price. It's good to continue investing in bitcoin, but it has accumulated a lot of shortcomings and this holds back potential investors. Therefore, if in bitcoin until there are no shortcomings, it can grow badly in price. I would advise investing both bitcoin and ethereum simultaneously. It will be more reliable.

Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

I would wait until BTC is clearly back in an uptrend since we won't know if price will be back to $6k or even lower. I'd hate catching a falling knife.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
I think you should choose ETH, now ETH is recognized by many people, and people use ETH to participate in ico.
Now the technology of ETH is very mature and has been applied, and its development is very good and the price is stable.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Thanks  Grin

You can only make your own investment decisions, no one should sway you - this is quite a big thing now and although there are many winners and Bit Altcoin millionaires, there are also many looser through scams and illicit deals. Be careful, act with do diligence and research!
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies. If you have free funds, you can divide them into several parts and invest in different cryptocurrencies. Do not buy only one bitcoin, you should always remember about the possible risks and invest in various assets. Despite the fact that bitcoin is an indicator of the market, and almost all cryptocurrencies are following bitcoin, there are those that have good prospects now. So, amid falling bitcoin and Ethereum grew up courses the Bitcoin Cash (by 14.69%), Bitcoin Gold (by 16.59%) and Ethereum Classic (by 18.68%). Of course, bitcoin is still a long time will lead the market of cryptocurrencies, but it has a few notable drawbacks – low speed transaction, big commissions and high demands on technical equipment for mining. Therefore, it is already necessary to expand your investment portfolio, adding promising cryptocurrencies.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

You better invest to it despite of the crash that happened recently. This should be an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin more since its market price is currently low. It would be a a great idea to invest. Once its market value starts to rise, huge profit will be earned. Do not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin because for a long run, its market value will continue to increase as well as the profit.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

I think investing this depends on the person's intentions. for this growing technological evolution, I think we should have savings through investing, because if we are smart to see any market price, and if again rises, surely we will benefit.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Thanks  Grin

There is no need to worry about such downturns, the market will not die just like that.
Ethereum is a pretty good investment choice, I would prefer it.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
bisasopa

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

Very sooon investors will be glorious to see the rate of Bitcoin cause nowadays price are very down. So best time toinvest.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

We should invest now.. It's like the saying that goes, "it is now or never". Let's not waste our time in useless things instead use it to sOmething profitable like BTC.
Canvis

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

I invested now because I think it is a very good opportunity to buy BTC very cheap right now.
Yes it is the golden chance to but bitcoin and hold for the long time because price of bitcoin is increasing and if you will but bitcoin today and hold it will allow you a bright future, it is not only using by people who want to have online shopping but a lot of people are suing bitcoin as a saving and making their future bright so buy now and wait till price of bitcoin will be more than triple of your invested amount.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

Thanks  Grin

I think you should choose ETH, as it is already stable, it price grew up, it proved that it works. So I think that it is less risky.
Ya. Ethereum price may sometimes change but it is not staying long low and besides ethereum is very indemand also,it is used everywhere and the most accepted altcoin everywhere. Aside from the price is not too expensive too, there is a posibility that ethereum could rise more in value because of its demands.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Both BTC and ETH are solid coins, the top two names at the moment in crypto.  I do believe you should do your own research and learn about the pros and cons of both, as well as other cryptos.  The more you understand about this new market, the more knowledgeable about investing.  To answer your question, maybe you should split your money to both BTC and ETH.
I agree to that, bitcoin and ethereum are the solid coins where you can really make and earn huge amount of money. On the other hand, you should invest now if you want to earn much income in the future and investing in bitcoin and ethereum is good idea because both of them are the best the sources of income and money. It will depend to you what coins you will invest but I suggest try to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

Invest now, there is a lot of cryptocurrencies that have a good rate for you to get in and it is a good deal for me to just get into the cryptocurrencies while they are cheap because once they will get to the top again and start mooning then you will be start regretting and blaming yourself so if you want to avoid that then just invest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: