Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

The decision to sell or buy depends on the willingness of each, which obviously must be based on proper analysis, do not panic or affected fud. The current price is quite low compared to the highest price reached last year, so there is a chance price rebound and this is a good time to increase investment.

anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

we see from yesterday the cryptocurrency started to increase so it is very good to start
buy it so we have stock when the price is above

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

If you are going to hold that BTC for a long time then it might be an ok time to invest.

Altho I don't believe that BTC will go rocket high again before some times. Too much troubles/untrust still ongoing.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

invest now before too late bitcoin price faster increasing as of now from 7k plus usd now more than 8k usd do not wait before too late price going to bubble into the markatcap my prediction before end of april the price of bitcoin around 9k usd upto 10k usd.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Invest now. I said now because the time is now looking at the current market analysis and how the coins are moving up a little bit.
martakaszkacha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

You are mostly new.  Please don't try to invest without having knowledge on that. So that you have to learn about cryptocurrency first.  That's are for this platform.  Take knowledge first then you can prefer yourself the best choice.
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I think that we should not say that all who have not bought bitcoin recently regret it in spite of the current growth
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

If you invest to ETH at $450 and still its good to buy ETH at $500 current price or still wait for a good dip if you have a patience. I prefer to buy Eth because its number 2 at marketcap and a good token

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

If you are going to hold that BTC for a long time then it might be an ok time to invest.

Altho I don't believe that BTC will go rocket high again before some times. Too much troubles/untrust still ongoing.
I think you should still trust bitcoin because it is showing a very good recovery sign, although it has many problems in recent times but all are just traps of the market, whales just want to make people lose faith and sell bitcoin for a cheap price. Bitcoin will soon return to the rocket again, and investing in bitcoin now is probably a good choice when the price of bitcoin is steadily increasing in the past few days, however, it is only personal opinion, for the owner of this topic, I only have one suggestion that this is a belief game, if you believe and feel that now is the appropriate time, you should invest and vice versa, should not be forced

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Many countries and big companies are using bitcoin, which has long held a significant investment in bitcoin.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

now we need to do it immediately.the growth is happening fast as you can see so I think I need to hurry up with the investment
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

if you have enough money you have to invest now because at this time bitcoin prices are falling, if you are investing now just wait for bitcoin prices go up and you will profit
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Believe me, now it is more profitable to invest in bitcoin than ever. You have the opportunity to make it very profitable until the price has increased.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I believe that bitcoin deserves to be invested at the moment, no matter how ether or other altcoins can grow.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency success with the largest market volume and ever-increasing demand, so I advise everyone to invest in it.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

Certainly very good because the cryptocurrency market has overcome the downtrend so if the investment in this time the risk is very little. You divide your money into two parts to invest, buy 1/2 at this point and the rest to DCA if the market drops.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

I believe that bitcoin deserves to be invested at the moment, no matter how ether or other altcoins can grow.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency success with the largest market volume and ever-increasing demand, so I advise everyone to invest in it.
Everyone is so much confident about bitcoin investment and that is the reason that we should try to invest money in bitcoin right and and should wait for the right time, because bitcoin price still have the potential to increase its price and i think that very soon we will see the bitcoin price trading in a high level therefore we should wait for the time when bitcoin price goes much more high, and give us a good profit.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

In my opinion now it is a high time to invest money with bitcoin because the cost of bitcoin is cheaper, than earlier. As the value of bitcoin becomes green, there is a probability that the value of bitcoin will grow again for several days.
PrincessChe

Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

I think that now ethereum - the best choice for investments. Low price, you can buy some it, and the hope price will become huge again. To invest both in ethereum, and in bitcoin just it is worth making it
THATBTC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Yep! You should be invest, but as all the investment you have to invest only ur extra money
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I think that someone who does not enter the market now will wait for the next chance for a very long time. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: