Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

In my opinion, the reason why we should love bitcoin is because of its price. Price is one of the first reasons to love bitcoin because of its enormous value for a bitcoin alone, imagine if we get more of it. The second reason is the effect of bitcoin. If many people know bitcoin articles, I'm sure people who know it's interested in investing in bitcoin too.
Having the price of bitcoin well established in the market with the help of people support on how we could used bitcoin in the form of investment really help its system in terms of transaction and its value and price to have improvement or progress for users to earn and to gain profit out of the used of bitcoin as a form of cryptocurrency on either in trading or transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tommy088

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

The Reason why we should love bitcoin it's because it's a digital money you can buy and sell goods and commodity by taping our QR code or btc address. Bitcoin is for people's money and not controlled by anyone else especially government people. Without bitcoin there's no Blockchain that's why I love to see biitcoin. Sad Cry Undecided Cheesy
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

The reason why I loved bitcoins and all other cryptocurrencies is, not because I need extra money nowadays but because they considered everyone to earned on it even without money or capital. They gave people a chanced especially those who are jobless now to worked or joined campaigns inorder for them to earned direct btc and convert it into real money. And also they gaves us hope. A hope that is possible to reached even to the poorest kind of people on earth.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

We should love Bitcoin for the fact that it is possible to earn good money on it or to engage in other types of earnings.
yes you are right bitcoin give big profit and income to their user. and change live standard.   
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

in my opinion, we are here to earn money for our needs in real life, when we enter in this cryptoworld the number one coin we know here is bitcoin, and bitcoin is the most popular and profitable coin here at cryptoworld so that if you are user of bitcointalk what kind of reason you have to say that you dont love the highest and valuable coin in this cryptoworld which is bitcoin???

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

The reason why we should love bitcoin its because of there benefits that give us to many people that use bitcoin. Bitcoin is an online technology that give us a profit and to give helps for an extra income if you know what bitcoin you will earn a lot because there many ways to earn in this bitcoin. Thats why many people love bitcoin. Bitcoin is an open source of technology that give us a better future.

Bitcoin can provide us financial freedom. With the profit that we can gain from bitcoin it is enough for us to love it. Bitcoin has been helping a lot of families and lives. This has proven to be reliable but we just need to bear with its fluctuation.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

we have a lot of reasons why we love bitcoin first first here you love bitcoin because it gives you lots of income every day you love bitcoin because it's like your other job is the only difference when at bitcoin you worked Even if you're home and lying down you can still earn if you have a bitcoin user.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

I love and enjoy bitcoin world because it helps me slot gives more extra income nothing to worry about anything

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Actually there are may reasons for we love bitcoin. such as high prices etc but I mostly love bitcoin because of two reason 1st the high price & 2nd it's decentralized.

natalagerman95

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I love bitcoin and I feel with it financial independence and independence from banks. Just freedom. I wanted to invest, I put it. I wanted to transfer to another purse - I translated it. Everything is simple and accessible.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

The reasons for bitcoin loving is very much but i love to hold bitcoin and it is the future currency the bitcoin and other crypto will be used in the future for different ways so for me bitcoin is the interesting and very profitable tool for future and it is safe and secure form of currency the big investors have invested in the bitcoin and they have used their all wealth and converted all in to bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is very profitable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

I would always advocate bitcoin among other coins. This is because bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency which has gained much acceptance and popularity. Most companies accept bitcoin for diverse transactions. It is also not controlled by any central authority and hence there is no manipulation in its transactions
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

we have many reasons why we love bitcoin but I love bitcoin more than anyone with my friends and acquaintances because bitcoin gives me great income every day and also gives me a bright future son because of bitcoin I had my son.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

I think the reason why we should love bitcoin is because it gives us the opportunity to grow, also it provides a good opportunity for the future to develop a new way of paying in a more easier and safer way without any hastle.

paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

I think the only reason why we love bitcoin bitcoin is because of its value and it is also friendly
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

there is no reason not to love bitcoin, because today bitcoin can be one of the most profitable coins in the world. so I think bitcoin can provide income and profit to us, all we have to do is trust bitcoin and use bitcoin to get profit.

The reason that we love bitcoin is our interest in joining the organization because aside from the good benefits and profits bitcoin could give ,it will also develop ourselves in interacting with our co members the ideas that we never before we met in our life.

The reason why I love bitcoin is the benefits given by bitcoin. Bitcoin is most trustful coin that give high profit to all bitcoiners. Bitcoin help me to earn and learn. Bitcoin teach me how to invest and trade and gain profit, that's why many investors want to join in bitcoin cause they want to earn high profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

we have a lot of reasons why we love bitcoin first first here you love bitcoin because it gives you lots of income every day you love bitcoin because it's like your other job is the only difference when at bitcoin you worked Even if you're home and lying down you can still earn if you have a bitcoin user.

Personally I love bitcoin because they generate income for me, they create jobs for many people in the world, helping some people get out of poverty. Since the crypto market grew and universal Some people have bought cars, built houses ... they have succeeded. I like most of this.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

The reason why we should love bitcoin its because of there benefits that give us to many people that use bitcoin. Bitcoin is an online technology that give us a profit and to give helps for an extra income if you know what bitcoin you will earn a lot because there many ways to earn in this bitcoin. Thats why many people love bitcoin. Bitcoin is an open source of technology that give us a better future.
The reason why is because bitcoin change our lives. Just in a simple way and in the easier way that you will do every singe day. Just answer some questions everyday that might change your life after a few months. Thats why we should love bitcoin.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Biggers reason why we need love bitcoin becose alot of ppl buy it for 400-500$ somebody 2-3k$ and they a so love bitcoin aswell Smiley
Bitcoin give us anynomous and decetralization which make our life easy , becose we a tired of banks and financial controll Sad
Reason why you should love bitcoin it is fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away. Read the guide for more reasons on why you should use Bitcoin.
Bitcoin: Why You Should Buy and Stay
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

- secure

In everything we do we should love it. We should love bitcoin because maybe it is God's plan to give us income in an easy way. We should love it as bitcoin love us because tof the benefit we get to it. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: