Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

You can report that to scam accusation section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Usually there are many peoples reporting there as well. Both investors and supporters must immediately report.
Look at the Titanium blockchain, the founder has been handled by SEC because there are many reports.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

The more you follow the ICO the more experience you can. Of course, the experience brings a lot of progress from the knowledge you have. The scam project is pretty much in number, so you're stuck in it. But, with that experience, you can be more meticulous and smarter in avoiding scam projects. If you get a scam project, leave immediately and look for more competent projects.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
karim30

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Find out the white paper of that ICO, learn the strategy of the ico. Check your facebook, twitter, and other social media sites regularly for new updates. To avoid fraudulent ICOs, find out carefully before participating in its bounty campaign
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Nothing can be done rather than to avoid falling to such by doing deep research on any project you invest your money or time on.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

A good way to differentiate a good ICO and scam ones is the amount of funds that have been raised in the pre-sale. I usually join bounties that are managed by trusted campaign managers, Sorry to hear that from you mate. With many ICO occur recently, you must be selective as not all ICO will pay or keep exist as far as my experience can tell.
jatinderbit

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

I also have been face this problem and banned my old account so you just check the member who manage the bounty and join only trusted member  bounty campaign and you should research by youself.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

What do you think about some one who invest in scam ICO . next time check carefully and join . Good Luck  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

If you're involved in these fake bounty threads, you don't have any way to get anything.
You can choose an excellent bounty manager, which generally does not happen, and avoid the level of the bounty manager only  JR member and member.
Actually not the Bounty manager will see if it is legit and it will be a successful ICO Campaign. Because this can only be purchased account and used as a bounty manager. The best thing to look at is whether the admins are transparent and their product is unique
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

You need to check before start to work on it. Team, website, whitepaper all main documents you find can be a light if it is fake or not
Yes, you're right, you need to study thoroughly, get all the information about the project, and make your own conclusion that to be sure of the actions.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
You cannot do anything with that, the best option for you would be just to avoid those and try to stick with trustworthy once this is the best thing you can ever do with this case happening.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

I also participate some scam ICO's that are not really reported and still running and ended up in not giving us the rewards that we should earn after the campaign ends. FAKE ICO's bounties are not meant to be launch if you a participated to it you better leave before you waste your time in participating to it's task that they given to the participants.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

It is very difficult to actually differentiate between fake and genuine bounties or ICOs. But as for the bounties, I would suggest that anyone that looks too juicy or sounds too good to be true, might probably be fake or scam. In addition, endeavor to do a thorough study into the project.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

A good way to distinguish ICO and a good scam is the amount of funds received before the sale. I know most ICOs are not transparent in funds / do not have pre-sales, but we generally never do bounties that do not have a pre-sale amount, except the hype for the extraordinary ICO. Always be careful, it's about your money.
DosPower

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

You learn by experience. If those two bounty campaigned turned out to be legitimate, then eventually you would have come across ones that are not. So it's better to learn the lesson now, and make you better determine what's legit and what's not. Though you're never be 100% certain, experience will help.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

If the gift is a fraud, then leave it as soon as possible and do not come closer. I have studied the type that I follow, to the end but still waiting and I was told someone that this is a fraud. Think twice before you join, and think too when making a statement.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

always do research on the project ico/bounty before investing and doing bounties.  also, be active on crypto social media and look for the news regarding these projects.  I would also like to see those in authorities like forum administrators and crypto site administrators to help in tracking these projects and report to the members and public about the ongoing scams to warn people not to invest in these anymore.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

Actualy in this situation its hards to identify between the genuine bounty and a scammers bounty because evertyhing you can see in altcoin bounties you thinks all is legit,and only you can determine thats those fake ICO when finish there hard cap and they  flew away all the investment ,while happen to the bounty have nothing recieve to there works,thats why in my own ways i could participate those bounty from the bounty manager have a good reputation and preserve there good image to the bounty participants,so that in the end of campaign i gain my token of works.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

be careful in choosing ico / bounty project. now very many new projects come up with a convincing concept but after the sale they leave all for granted. this is very detrimental to many parties, especially investors and bounty hunter, I also never follow such a project but once and I made as experience.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:42 AM

Best thing is researching before participating. First, find trusted bounty managers with high reputation. they are not handling scam projects. and research about the Project too.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Last time its heppent to me. As a bounty hunter also I'm also afraid that I join a bounty scam or a project that was made just to scam investors. And what I know one of the best way to avoid scam ico bounties is to choose a well known bounty manager.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: