Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6400 times)
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

White paper is really helpful in choosing bounty campaigns. I've also been through bounty scams and yes you have no way on following up your stakes. Read white paper. Also choose those whose bounty manager is well-known.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
we really cant be sure if the project team behind the bounty will scam the participants and investors, there are some projects that have already been trading on exchanges then suddenly they will pull a scam exit stealing the money of investors.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

It might be better to see more knowledge about this bounty and ICO. even better start learning to analyze the bounty and ICO are many outstanding. This is certainly an important thing to do because in the circumstances of this kind will certainly be more and more a scam are popping up. so selective in choosing certainly is going to be very necessary.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Well this is a hard topic to give any opinion
First do as much research you could !and use your guts and common sense to think is it too good to be true.Always remember even without scammers investment have their own risk and scammers its only one of the risk also don't ever
use up all of you're money in investment (its not a gamble ,pls understand what should a invester in mind)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

My advice is, just don't hit at any bounty for the love of it, take your time to make some research, try to explore the potentials of the project, the team, the product and the Solution they intend to provide with their project. Finally, it is always the right call to ensure such a project has raise some decent funds either from their pre sale or private sale or if they have at least reached their soft caps. You can rarely go wrong with those kinds of bounties.
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

Before joining bounties we need to see first it's quality and its reality of course in order to avoid fake ICOs.,and when you already in a bounty and you notice at the end that it is fake then leave the group as soon as possible and  what important is you already learn when or where to join real bounties next time around.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

Beware and vigilant enough to research on the projects you joined. Make sure always to check team members linked profiile and has a clear goal of achieving the project success like you can see them on roadshow and giving extra effort to the community members such as active on social media platform and blog post of newly updates on the said project. You should also read the whitepaper if its attainable and would have a great impact to crypto world and to its benefactors.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

I don't think that it is much easy to figure out whether the bounty program is guinine or not because the main reason is that those bounty program are run by the ICOs project and those ico project mostly results into scan and failed to get succetin the market .
So even with better bounty program you may face loss of your hardwork that you will do with them .
But here for you I would like to give suggestion that , try to join another campaign which are available in this forum , that are giving tokens + ETH/BTC , or directly bitcoin payout to advertise Thier services .
And also I would like to suggest that always sell your tokens at lower price before the launch , in this way you will be able to save a big amount of your hardwork.
And last thing is that only try to join that ico project's bounty campaign which is having better hype in the cryptocurrency market and better reviews and better concepts of working of the coin .
Because if any ico will get success then in that case token value will be high and in that case we will be able to get better amount of rewards easily .
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

If you think your bounty is scam then leave it as soon as possible. Ive experienced kind of that I participated until the end but the ending is still waiting and i informed that they scam the money of people. Think twice before you join make some research about a bounty if it is fake or legitimate. Be aware
Well before you leave you will do for sure for research. researching on information about the ICO'S members and what they accomplish is always the primary work you must do even you think its come or not.  Every work you do need an effort dude. just dont leave just because you feel or think it. maybe they got an amazing project and you didnt notice it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

You get same problem with me when i started take part in bounty or airdrop. After join many bounty but get nothing, i realize that i have to focus on reseaching before decide what project's bounty i should join! This progress maybe take a long time but i'll receive more reward.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

As a bounty hunter who is still a beginner like you, you should take part in the bounty from the participants who have joined first. Choose a bounty that has softcap and also many participants or many high-level participants who join there. I think it's the easiest way to choose a bounty if you don't have enough knowledge.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

When you got scam noticed from bounty campaign or tread of bitcointalk bounty campaign it self, you have leave and lookig for another bounty campaign. many bounty campaign are scam and giving notice at tread bitcointalk forum it self,
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

It can be difficult for a beginner to differentiate between scan and legit ICO however if you read thru details and check few core things such as who is the bounty manager, what's the BM rank/rating/trust ratio, what are the core plans of ICO, who are the people involved, read their whitepaper, pay close attention to experienced people comments and questions. These are few ways by which you will get a feel of ICO however these aren't the only ways. Always do you homework before investing because this is your money.

Hope this helps.

I advise you to resort to the help of specialized, rating sites. Since choosing campaigns is becoming more and more difficult, even for experienced forum users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

The thing is that you should always do research into a project before signing up for their bounty, not a lot of research like you do when you are going to invest in the coin directly but just a little bit of research to at least know what you are getting into when you sign up for the bounty. When you find a fake bounty then you should report them so they can be banned.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

There are have been lots of scam and fake ico here and there. You just have to be very extra careful when ever you are dealing with ico bounty. Also when you are asked to make contribution before claiming reward
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

When you join the bounty then firstly you should confirm the bounty manger's rank  and rank atleast should be a member, about of the project, what is the budet of bounty but still many bounty are scam so we don't  get any expectation from these scam bounties.

blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Such things will happen again and again, it's best to invest only in icos where you can chat with the developers and ask them anything that interests you

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

Its the latest trend now in the world of bounties thats why it very good for us to make sure you cross check the programs before we participate in them choose good and reliable bounty managers that can help reduce doing fake bounties
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

Be sure to avoid these kind of ico or bounties. You can predict it when you make a further research about the ico or the bounty campaign. If you find it very true, you should report it to the moderator so that the user can be given a negative trust.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
bangsatloee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

All the bounty in this forum are not all successful in their ICO project, I've been following bounty several times and not all ICO give me the promised tokens. but I do not despair because that's the art of bounty. choose bounty from the popular manager in this forum. most ICO they succeed. and if already follow the bounty indicated scam immediately withdrew from the bounty. that's partly my advice and keep in mind that not all bounty produce tokens so it will make more freely in work, this is the bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: