Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

do not ever be influenced by FUD, because this will only create panic for bitcoin holders. to help its growth, we can spread the knowledge we have through our immediate environment, I'm sure it will quickly spread and strengthen the bitcoin user community.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:55:51 PM by wildflower18

do not ever be influenced by FUD, because this will only create panic for bitcoin holders. to help its growth, we can spread the knowledge we have through our immediate environment, I'm sure it will quickly spread and strengthen the bitcoin user community.
Exactly once fud is there it makes bitcoin price fell down. We can help bitcoin to grow by spreading its awareness to the people that can easily adopt bitcoin. That's right it can added to the community these way we can help bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

Exactly once fud is there it makes bitcoin price fell down its price. We can help bitcoin to grow by spreading its awareness to the people that can easily adopt bitcoin. That's right it can added to the community these way we can help bitcoin.

FUD is one reason why people start to get nervous about their Bitcoin. This would eventually lead to so many weak hands selling their Bitcoin cheaper because they are in a panic mode already. Let us promote not just awareness about Bitcoin but also the advice not to easily get swayed by FUDs. By encouraging the new-comers to use Bitcoin every now and then and hodl the portion they consider an asset, Bitcoin will not easily get dumped.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
because bitcoin is not really made for investment we all know that bitcoin is a currency meaning it is a currency that is use as a money to buy thing not a investment that we can use to make a profit or just invest in so we cannot assure our money in bitcoin i dont recommend to invest all of your money in bitcoin because it will be so risky maybe you could do about 30-60% of your money so that if something bad happened so couldd still recover from your loss.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins growth recipe looks fairly simple for me:
- less bad news and rumors;
- more transactions;
- more meaningful and innovative ICOs.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

Through the personal experience of telling people about the benefits of bitcoin, we've invested in bitcoin profits to make Bitcoin community more accessible by spreading knowledge to let more people know bitcoin.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

I think  i can help bitcoin grow rapidly through advertising to social media, encouraged our relatives, friends, co- workers to be part of it and invest.Explained the good effects that gives to make his/ her better life.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

we can help bitcoin grow by teaching others on how to earn bitcoin and explaining them what bitcoin can gave into their life, how to make them rich if they fully understand what bitcoin is. of course more people want to have a good life and it is our choice if we want to be one then let us spread the knowledge about bitcoin to many people to grow bitcoin.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

There is nothing much we can do about it. The feeling for the real use shall come from the end user itself. There was simple fact/idea behind the bitcoin and that was to use the bitcoin as pseudo anonymous way to transact and go P2P easily. However whole humanity who is using it has changed the course of bitcoin with different angle. They using it to make money, create assets for themselves and exchange it for the shitty alts.

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
We can help the bitcoin grow by educating people of what bitcoin can do in our lives. Prove them that they are wrong in thinking that it is illegal or came from scam. Be a good example by making your life successful.

That’s not gonna help mate. How many you will educate ? And by what means ? Greed comes first, forget about educating people !! They can’t.

Whatever it is bitcoin will continues to soar high, If they regulated bitcoin in any other countries then that's good but for now i really love to see people who are in crypto space coz they educate them selves not just trading but reading bitcoin and it's mainstream crypto. I agree on you Greed comes first before anything else.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

For me, as a bitcoin user I can help bitcoin grow by promoting it and encourage people to invest with it. To be able to understand let us first define what is promoting. So according to my teacher in entrepreneurship, promoting is like you are doing something to make your customer aware of that particular product,goods, and services. So just like in bitcoin promoting is the best way for us to develop new investors because they will be more aware about bitcoin and because of that there's a big possibilities that they will invest in bitcoin which can help to make it grow.

GetOutOfMyLife (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

For me, as a bitcoin user I can help bitcoin grow by promoting it and encourage people to invest with it. To be able to understand let us first define what is promoting. So according to my teacher in entrepreneurship, promoting is like you are doing something to make your customer aware of that particular product,goods, and services. So just like in bitcoin promoting is the best way for us to develop new investors because they will be more aware about bitcoin and because of that there's a big possibilities that they will invest in bitcoin which can help to make it grow.

Advertisement, spreading the positive news, dispelling the FUD, these can help improve bitcoin's position.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

We can help it by promoting bitcoin in our country or teach other persons who have no knowledge about bitcoin.
Encourage them to be part of bitcoin industry and discuss the importance of bitcoin in our daily needs.
Yeah it will be the best way to make bitcoin famous because people of our country are needed to get educated so that we will be able to discuss about bitcoin, more people will know about bitcoin and price of bitcoin will rise so high. It will take time to tell people about bitcoin one by one so if we will use social media and TV to advertise bitcoin then it will spread worldwide in very short time with small effort.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

We can continue to invest our money in bitcoin and do not waste it. So the price will be stable and constantly improve. And advise other people to also invest in the crypto currency.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

The answer to the surface is to continue investing in bitcoin. While he will be backed up by our money, everything will be fine with him and the price will increase.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

One of the most important thing is decentralization, rapid industrialization of bitcoin does not allow the cryptocurrency to be capitalized at the same speed with which it is produced. People should disconnect their asics and farms from pools.
LordTricky

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

One of the most important thing is decentralization, rapid industrialization of bitcoin does not allow the cryptocurrency to be capitalized at the same speed with which it is produced. People should disconnect their asics and farms from pools.

I think people should be making as much noise as possible about the incorrect application of KYC we are seeing, to get it reversed before bitcoin goes to a penny, because none of us can buy.

I did post about it, but it hasn't had the attention it deserves. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2862735.msg29381725#msg29381725
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

The best way to spread the knowledge about Bitcoin is to engage in public debates with those guys who are anti-Bitcoin. This will counter the FUD and negative propaganda about Bitcoin and show how attractive is investing in Bitcoin.
LordTricky

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

The best way to spread the knowledge about Bitcoin is to engage in public debates with those guys who are anti-Bitcoin. This will counter the FUD and negative propaganda about Bitcoin and show how attractive is investing in Bitcoin.

Those who are anti bitcoin are always going to be, they aint dumb, no internet or no power = no money in the crypto world... roll on 1 penny per coin, maybe then this ID stupidity will be outlawed...
eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

We can help bitcoin through posting here all the time and through millions of users who is in bitcoin right now. It will become a big help to make bitcoin grow. Because the more users of bitcoin the more the price of bitcoin grow and grow:-)
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

It is necessary to increase the number of investors - tell your friends and acquaintances why you invest in bitcoin, what benefits it brings to you and why these investments are the safest. There is a great chance that you will convince someone to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: