Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we help bitcoin grow?  (Read 3771 times)
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

It is necessary to increase the number of investors - tell your friends and acquaintances why you invest in bitcoin, what benefits it brings to you and why these investments are the safest. There is a great chance that you will convince someone to invest.

Why waste time, let it crash to a penny a coin, then maybe we will want to buy it when this stupid ID practice is outlawed...
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

For the growth of the bitcoin we have to  do the  following.
Tell the truth to the people your friends and through social media Facebook; twitter; telegram etc, never give any false report ; try to teach your friends about the advantages of trading / investing in bitcoin.  In this way you will gain confidence of your friends because you will just guiding them about the facts not telling any superfluous stories.  Market ups and downs if narrated and ask them keep patience under those circumstances will increase the level of faith of your friends in you and bitcoin.
When more and more people will enter and start using bitcoin; definitely the bitcoin will grow at faster pace because law of demand and supply will be applicable then.  With the increase in the demand it will grow.  
With the entry of more and more genuine investors / users the effectiveness of speculators will decrease ultimately they will loss the control over bitcoin and they will not be able to create artificial ups and downs.  And with the control of this volatility more and more people will enter into bitcoin family which as a result further grow it.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?
Reduce fees? This world is sinking in greeding and noone will skip a chance to earn on everything that has something with bitcoin and crypto currencies. I think we will not be able to reduce fees never, that's how it come to adoption, all the structures which will work with crypto currencies will take it's percent, they simply will earn on it's popularity and we can't escape it.
Oppositely I think regulation will not crush bitcoin, but yes it will never be so free anymore. Butcoin is actually not so free even now when we still have not any special laws about it's control. Fees are killing and the speed of transactions is catastrophically slow. I expect in the future the situation will become only worst, that's why I moved all my savings to Etherum already.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Well, believe it or not, mass adoption would be near impossible without regulations. In order for us to have peace of mind, the government should accept bitcoin wholly so that people can easily get into bitcoin without worrying so much about FUD. And that can only happen if the government puts regulations or taxes on bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

until now it is very fast bitcoin growth and many have used it then if asked how we develop bitcoin I can only say only we who will spread it is to explain the purpose and advantages also disadvantages Wink
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

There are so many ways to help bitcoin to grow. Here are some ways: We should continue to invest,  to trade and to participate. By doing that, we can be part of bitcoin to grow it well.

haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

I think it's up to me to spread positive news about Bitcoin, triggering more people's need for bitcoin, and sharing what people can do with bitcoin and bitcoin and what to bring to them, and only that interest can drive people to bits Demand for coins, bitcoin prices can rise, which is also conducive to the growth of bitcoin.
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

We can help bitcoin grow by recruiting our friends to join in bitcoin community.
Discuss to them the benefits of bitcoin in our life.
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

in my opinion, all we need to do to help and sustain bitcoin growth is by investing some of our money for bitcoin, and do not eat the negative issues that are present and consumed by it, so we panic and sell the bitcoin we have today . #CMIIW
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

I think it's up to me to spread positive news about Bitcoin, triggering more people's need for bitcoin, and sharing what people can do with bitcoin and bitcoin and what to bring to them, and only that interest can drive people to bits Demand for coins, bitcoin prices can rise, which is also conducive to the growth of bitcoin.

Spread positive and objective news, dispelling FUD news is definitely very important.
But we should be careful attracting new people into high-risk cryptocurrency business.
So crypto education is the first and the main step before diving into the world of crypto.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Well, believe it or not, mass adoption would be near impossible without regulations. In order for us to have peace of mind, the government should accept bitcoin wholly so that people can easily get into bitcoin without worrying so much about FUD. And that can only happen if the government puts regulations or taxes on bitcoin.

We do not want mass adoption, nor do we want regulation... Crypto was built to destroy guberments, not assist with agenda 21 Sad
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

We can help Bitcoin grow by spreading it to others. We can inform them and teach them about bitcoin. It is the easiest way to do it
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

if we know about bitcoin and work with it, we will be able to earn a lot.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Bitcoin doesn't hold the promise it once did, explosive growth and adoption, now the only explosion in adoption is the number of segwit users. People are using the lightning network before it's ready, potentially damaging the bitcoin ecosystem.

So I ask you, what can we do to improve bitcoin adoption, reduce fees and protect bitcoin for being crushed by regulations?

I think best way to help bitcoin grow is to engaged people invest bitcoin. Because the more investor will go to bitcoin the more bitcoin will be grow. But its really hard to engaged people to invest. Because other think that bitcoin is scam. I dony know why they think that they even try it...
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

in my opinion, we should be able to make investors more interested again against bitcoin, this way one in accelerating the growth of the bitcoin but we also have to be able to also take advantage of the investment in the right situation to bitcoin with this then bitcoin will increasingly improved bit by bit can help bitcoin grows with slowly
Fend Ning

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

Know the up and downsides of Bitcoin and its surrounding ecosystem. Promoting bitcoin to all of the person you know will help the Bitcoin grow in price and to be used by many.We should be abreast of the work being done to take care of those shortcomings.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

I can help bitcoin in the right way with the people I've been trotting about how to do it. I'll show them that bitcoin is true and I'll teach them to people who are my life's patience.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Definitely non other than avoiding on what it makes the value drops. Well, it depends upon you but mostly people objectives is to earn bitcoin regardless on might be the possible effects of what they are doing which does not exist on any of the requirement on this platform. So, it depends upon you, if you feel urge to help then go.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

In my opinion, just tell the people that btc is really a best investment now, and it gives good future someday so that they convince to invest. Sometimes people are lack of information about btc, so we need to discuss and explain, so that they really understand. So in this way we can help bitcoin grow. Just convince them to invest now and tell that they can earn a good profit. Let us say a good news about it.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

There are some way to increase the value of Bitcoin. Firstly more and more investment on bitcoin can increase it's price. After that many user joining in it and holding should be done for increasing the price of Bitcoin. We shouldn't worry about it and sell it with low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: