Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2517 times)
kitkat04 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
Merited by bisdsad (1)

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.

To know about the thinking behind the creation of bitcoin, you just need to read the original paper, that can be found here > http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin.
Technically no, 42-coin is the most expensive right now (if I did not forget any other).
paking.retard

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:19 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:37:01 PM by Carmen01

It's created also to be useful by many business all around the world and because of digital currency it's created a lot of job to earn extra income another thing here is you can earn big by crypto with your non stop hardworking so if your attitude is like always do hardwork then your good in crypto because that what we need here and knowledge here also is non-stop.

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

Most likely it was created to revoke the power from the world's government by creating an alternative currency to what already exists. The current fiat currency is all under control of government and hence they can control the world for their own benefits. Bitcoin is like something which isn't under control of anything and works on predefined set of rules.

Nice compilation of points. Those too are many reason for bitcoin creation.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

The bitcoin's main purpose is to make the transaction easier worldwide and as the time flies, the value of bitcoin also increased which made other people to make it as an asset. Having 1 bitcoin in a wallet is a great thing because it has the potential to increase its value depending on the movement of the market. Bitcoin keep on proving to different country, its capabilities to make someone successful in life, however there are countries who already banned bitcoin such as Korea, China and Indonesia.

joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

well i think btc was created just to show that there are better forms of investment which can be done in the current generation instead of just relying on the stock and share market.One of the best things done by btc is that it is one of the best investment form which gives you full privacy and high end security and you can enjoy of the benefits of your money and does not need to rely on any organization to make transfer from one part of the globe to another and it is something which is accepted globally.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Here are some reason :

To destroy humanity with a paperclip maximizer, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2847680.0

and: https://wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Paperclip_maximizer

TL;DR: we see bitcoin as an asset/currency/value token transaction tool, and the price to pay for it is proof of waste (uh, work).  But one can also see bitcoin as a waste maximizer, and the method: a speculative token that inspires people to orient their economic activity to produce less economic utility, and more waste (eh, work).  Bitcoin now wastes the electricity of a small country, and there's no sign of this not increasing.  If it does another factor x100 in waste, it wastes essentially all of human's electricity production on earth.  The last factor of x10 took 1.5 years.

Kikomon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

Bitcoin or Blockchain technology will impact every person and business globally, to give an example I am going to start with how banks operate in our current world and why they are grossly inefficient and fraudulent. Bitcoin allows for instant and secure global exchanges, it provides protection of our information and publicly displayed records of all transactional data.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

To operate transfer of value in  a trustless environment, this is why bitcoin was created Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Merited by btcluisdiki (1)

To operate transfer of value in  a trustless environment, this is why bitcoin was created Smiley

In my opinion, bitcoin was created probably because it's a way for the users to take control of their own money, instead of believing the financial system. Bitcoin also happens to be much faster than the way banks do transfer money. Bitcoin was also used as a way to transact while being anonymous where most of the users do their transactions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with a constant total of 21 million, which is decentralized, globalized and anonymous, just like the Internet. Transferring bitcoins to the other end of the globe is as simple and cost-effective as sending an e-mail without any restrictions. Bitcoin is therefore used in areas such as cross-border trade, payments, remittances.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin has been created just to show that there are better forms of investment that can be made in the current generation rather than just relying on stock investment and other market ... Bitcoin varieties as something not under the control of anything and operate on predefined sets. The main purpose of bitcoin is to make transactions easier across the world and when time flies, the value of bitcoin also increases to make others rich.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin was created probably because it's a way for the users to take control of their own money, instead of believing the financial system. Bitcoin also happens to be much faster than the way banks do transfer money. Bitcoin was also used as a way to transact while being anonymous where most of the users do their transactions.
Yes, it allows us to trade faster, compared with banks, which is more efficient and easier for us to control our own money, but the only bad thing is that if the funds are stolen we will find it hard to recover because it is anonymous.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Best way to answer this question is through six words which are 'Giving power back to the people'. The primary reason why bitcoin was created in the first place by Satoshi Nakomoto was to help people around the world conduct financial transactions without depending on the government in an anonymous manner which is why it became a huge hit and skyrocketed in value.

Only a small percent of the world population are currently using bitcoin and other altcoins for conducting financial transactions currently, but these numbers will grow with time as the crypto market and bitcoin become more popular.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

a new bitcoin are created successfully processing rewarded with transaction money.i'm surely created very happy to work for bitcoin business.the created on bitcoin to good profit in life.the bitcoin used to pay for goods and services is value has been use as a payment
medium of system.the created of bitcoin transaction money to online market.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

Here are some reason :

I am not really sure why bitcoin is being created but what I am sure ,based on my own experience is that  it is created for people to earn extra money and to have an investment using the technology. people behind bitcoin team are so smart to come uo with this idea. but what important for me is that their idea is now a world sensation.it makes people crazy in a good way. crazy to learn and earn. who could imagine ? I am earning too without investing any single penny from my pocket. we must be thankful that someone came up to create bitcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

In my opinion we will not know how the creator or creators of bitcoin are thinking when they make bitcoin and what are their purpose in making it, But I really think this Cryptocurrency main purpose was to make a fast transaction towards the transaction of payment, If they want bitcoin to have an unlimited supply they can do it but that would make the value of bitcoin zero and not worth in the demand, Well all of your given examples was indeed right and a cryptocurrency that we see right now, it is for the benefit of all in getting the freedom and convenient that they want.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Also, to give people the financial freedom they solely deserve from the government because mostly all of our transactions in our day to day lives are being monitored and being subject to tax that every little we do with our money is getting intervene by them. Which is why the developer see this as opportunity to help move their money at ease and promote the development of digital currency worldwide.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

bitcoin is created first for consensus networking purposes that enables new payment systems and fully digital money. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system currently available.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
  Print  

Jump to: