Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP HUNTERS!  (Read 1394 times)
suaranah tekkok

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

why the air sign tokens are now not as they used to be. now many tokens are just a display, can not be exchanged.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Participating in airdrop is a game of chance, some company may keep to their campaign promises while other may not
Participation in airdrops is a very profitable business, if you fully understand how to calculate a scam from good projects.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

What is interesting how they affect ICOs value on the market?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

Btw, do somebody know about avaliable now Airdrops?
it highly affects the value on the market because if a certain user sells his airdrop, and he has a large number of airdrops receives because he has a lot of accounts register, the price of the market will go down.
aren't they getting banned for that?  Roll Eyes
sad to say, they were not, because they change their IP and no one will know if the accounts has the same user.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

usully the airdrop hunters and bounty hunters will dump the coin but if it is a good project will bounce back in like a month so if it is a good project dont worry about it
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have made a minimum of 3 comments/posts for bounties not airdrops

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas

bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

yes ,, for many people airdrop only to make a profit by having many accounts ,, without know the effect in the market ,, I do not agree about it ,,
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

I don't think it'll affect to much to a project or crypto company. You should know that almost airdrop and bounty hunter always sell all the token right after they received from bouty campaign or airdrop if these tokens already listed on exchange. But if these projects and companies are really good, they'll be fine cause there are a lot of investors always ready to buy and hold their token. And it's a good time for these investors to collect token with low price when hunters sell their token Smiley

tadex01

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

Participating in airdrop is a way of promoting the company ICOs before they get listed on the exchange. By doing this awareness is created to promoting coin and this will enhance the value at the exchange because those who had of the coin might want to participate in trading the coins
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

The real airdrop hunters are the ones who started the airdrop.  Do you really think they're sending out 90% or more of the tokens?  Many of the addresses on the list are the team addresses.  That's how they can sell the tokens on the exchanges without anyone knowing. 
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

The only way to curtail this is for this projects not to allocate too many coins that could eventually lead in a dump of the price to airdrop.
Solid projects hardly gives too many coin as airdrop. They only give a little.
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Regarding Merit, I want to ask when the rank reaches the Member which restrictions on the delivery of Merit
Semight12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Airdrops we cool only when you do the real you ones, many are scam these days and be of no use. Many of the airdrops are abandoned project rite now.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

Regarding Merit, I want to ask when the rank reaches the Member which restrictions on the delivery of Merit
you need to 10 merit to rank up to member but its also depends how many activies you have on that time to be able to rank for example for member ypu need 10 merit + 60 activites.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

Normally bounty and airdrop hunters sell their coins when it's listed on an exchange. With a price drop, its an opportunity for an investor as your self to pick up more cheap coins. If you believe in the project you can just keep holding and buy more and hold
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

aren't they getting banned for that?  Roll Eyes
Of course, they are. But sometimes it is really hard to check whether account is fake or not.

At present, most of the airdrops have a lot of participants for their own benefit.

They are looking for ways to create multiple replacement accounts to get as many tokens as possible, so that they can be sold immediately after an airdrop.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

The company who gives airdrops will only give a small portion... example like out of 10.000.000 total supply, only 1% is for airdrop.. so it does not affect that much for ICO..
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Basicaly it is obvious how to perform that, but it can work not with all the airdrops, just in few cases, when it requires minimum information.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

If you want to participate in airdrops, you do not need to change IP, because it's permissible to be in many drops. So do nor worry about it.
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

Several times I heard about airdrop hunters. They create many accounts from different IPs and participate in airdrops of different ICOs. But as soon as exchange starts, they sell all those tokens/coins. Did i understand correctly?

For example, I am participating in KickCity’s airdrop today because I want to invest in this company. But I don’t think that all participants are eager to do the same. How it may affect the company’s future?

What you're trying to say is ico's giving away free coins is the reason most ICO tokens are sold below ICO price in the market.. But I don't think that true... I. Some cases.. The bonus given to ICO participants is one of the major reason tokens are sold below price
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

What you're trying to say is ico's giving away free coins is the reason most ICO tokens are sold below ICO price in the market.. But I don't think that true... I. Some cases.. The bonus given to ICO participants is one of the major reason tokens are sold below price
Giving away airdrop isn't always a bad idea ... As long as the company isn't giving away too many free money ... Airdrop helps the market volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: