Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 09:24:08 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get more profit from bounty campaign  (Read 830 times)
aiza2007

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

For me you look for a better campaign and to join it if its a good idea.all of these are probably the best campaigns we'vebeen pushing.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

I rely heavily on my ether wallet to store all altcoin that I get from bounty campaign, in addition to the cost of delivery I think is very affordable.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

My strategy is to join all campaigns in that bounty (Signature, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram). I always fulfill all the said requirements in the bounty and go with the rules for sure payments. After the payments for the bounty campaign I will hold it for about 6-7 months. If you sell it right away after the sale the token much likely your tokens will not be that valuable in the market.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Always absorb new knowledge. With newly gain knowledge you could make relevant answers that are really helpful. Don't write any nonsense comments or post useless threads that are not connected in any way with the crypto. If you achieve this stats you will also grow up in rank and be eligible for higher stakes from the specific bounty you had joined. Be constructive and on the topic and slowly you will be eligible for the higher payment system.

One advice - Try to use this forum to learn something new and to lead valuable discussions and don't think only about the possible profit obtain!
good advice, i also used to produce value to the forum and other peoples,
i only joined the good projects and follow only the good bounty managers.
from the processing  there is a lot more things to learn and earn.
good luck mate.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

In the bosom program you need to carefully read the rules and diligently execute them, and then you will receive maximum rates that later turn into a good earnings.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

there is no strategy, if you want to get more profits from some bounty campaign, do join/participate to all bounty program that has a good to be true ann and roadmap and not just only one, all activity if possible to join, grab it, im sure after the ICO date end, your earning from these is unexpected. Grin
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I usually join signature Campaign to get profit, although the reward is not too big but enough to support my daily needs. Many Campaign you can join in here,  You can follow it according to your ability. 1 account only for 1 signature Campaign, choose a campaign that give you big reward..
I also join the signature campaign to get profit, for several times i joined the profit are big enough to add my savings and some can be set aside for my trading capital. I also participated in a social media campaign, the results are not great but enough to fill my daily needs. There are also people who choose to create multiple accounts in order to maximize the results, but i prefer to focus with one account only because the results obtained were also quite large
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I participate in all companies where 15-20% of the pool of bounty is allocated to the twitter campaign and facebook campaign.
 I write articles, shoot video reviews. And, of course, I participate in signature campaign.

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

First,       is this the right project?
Secondly, how much is bounty 'pot' from total rise in $ equivalent?
Thirdly,    what % in each campaigns of bounty in signature, TW, FB, article.
Fourth,    choosing the best option by the criterion of time/profit.
Fifth,      do not sell after listing on the exchange, wait for pump.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

share your bounty campaign strategy to obtain more profit in your wallet

I am currently involved in the CREDITS bounty campaign, which is projected to be the most profitable Q1 2018 due to the elite team involved in the project. CREDITS was created to allow for the construction and management of financial services at a rate of up to 1 million transactions and a transaction time of 3 seconds, with high-speed and low transaction costs. This is the most potential project and promises to bring significant profit in 2018.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
layoutph

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

When joining a bounty, I ALWAYS, check the icorating, icobench, and other ico review sites for possible high potential ICOs. Then I will perform a search in Bitcointalk.org if the promising ICO I found from the review site has a bounty page?

Then I'll review the bounty rules and join if I am qualified.

pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

not too much just about $ 1500 that I save on my ether wallet and that's all the result of a bounty that I'm working on and then I gather it all together!
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

not bad, what time did it take?

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Well if your Really want to earn from bounty campaigns then you should choose wisely read through about their white paper and about the platform on how will it function, basically, waiting only from bounty campaigns is time consuming but what is good is you can work for it or some of it are for free. Good bounty campaigns with sure profit is managed by great managers
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Well if your Really want to earn from bounty campaigns then you should choose wisely read through about their white paper and about the platform on how will it function, basically, waiting only from bounty campaigns is time consuming but what is good is you can work for it or some of it are for free. Good bounty campaigns with sure profit is managed by great managers

Absolutely, aside from successful bounty compaign managers. It should be the product you want to choose in promoting the ideally product to the customer, it could really usefull to the public. Then it bounce back to the bounty campaign were it can get a huge profit afterwards by joining translation, signature campign and social media.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

i have earn profits by signature, Facebook and twitter bounty campaign's. you have more knowledge about translation of languages then join and do the translation bounty campaign you can get more profit in this including signature campaign.

drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Just join signature campaign and social media campaigns and do all your task in a week then you are good to go. Another tip is find a campaign that has few participants this will make you more profitable

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I myself do not have a strategy to follow the bounty campaign, Simple just follow the rules about the bounty.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Develop your social networks, try to learn how to choose good campaigns, if you see a perspective, then wear a signature. In general, the bounty should just be loved and the profit will not make you wait long.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

My strategy is to read the rules carefully and then follow them. What other advice are you expecting? Cheating your bounty manager?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: