Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8074 times)
PinoyD

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Are you going to provide partnership with some existing booking services?

And to make booking on blockchain. Bookign services are very popular and a lot of people use them. There are so many ideas for organisation of travel services.
Travel Surfing can be used as multifunctional service for any travel operation.

It is not very good that the ICO do not have a  site. It is unusual. Usualy all the ICO has there sites. The site is like a visit card of ICO.
We have lots of question and need more answers, where is somebody from the Travel Surfing team?
I hope they will publish all that before the March 30, to get better positions at the pre-ico start.
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

So, its near two weeks before the pre-ico start and still no massive media campaign?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

What are the main advantages of using own Cryptocurrencies?
Brahma Coin - is created especially for travelers and in the future will become the payment instrument of our service Surfing Travel.
So the main function is control all the payments inside the Service.
And where is that service? When devs are going to present something?
A user with a Trinnity nickname used to answer questions, now they are probably very busy
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

So, its near two weeks before the pre-ico start and still no massive media campaign?

Yes, such companies need extensive advertising. And in this context, the project the site must have.
Yes, for a long time I want to know when the site will be ready, but so far there is no news
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

May be they will start it later. There is time befor the pre-ico. Some ICO start massive media campaign before ICO not before pre-ico.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?
It seems to me volatility will not be a problem as it will not be critical
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

I hope devs know what to do, and soon they will present us Travel Surfing service web platform.
shprotman29

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

Hey, devs! Do you have white paper? I have not been in the thread for about three weeks. What news?
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:08:06 AM

Hey, devs! Do you have white paper? I have not been in the thread for about three weeks. What news?

Token started trading on the exchange. Truth is not the best exchange, but also not bad.
I think that with a large volume of trading to enter the best exchanges will not be difficult.
RobertStan

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

Token started trading on the exchange. Truth is not the best exchange, but also not bad.
I think that with a large volume of trading to enter the best exchanges will not be difficult.
I think Travel Surfing team is waiting for the working application before entering all those exchanges, coz it will definitely increase the rates.
but3rin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

It’s a market, coin price can change according to total market capitalization and all other situations with main currencies.
PinoyD

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

I think Travel Surfing team is waiting for the working application before entering all those exchanges, coz it will definitely increase the rates.
That’s the same what I think about the Brahma. They need to start publishing platform.
iDrago

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

2Q 2018
- Development of the Travel-Surfing node
- Development of the Travel-Surfing block explorer service
How are about those developments?
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

So any updates form developers? Any news about website?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

So any updates form developers? Any news about website?
All the information is only in this stream, something very important was not there. The site does not exist yet
Trinnity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

TRAVEL-SURFING - OWN PEOPLE IN EACH CITY

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Hello! We apologize for not responding for a long time. Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

In the meantime, we have great news for all investors in the coin Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us today in the investbox. For those who do not know, this is an opportunity to earn interest when investing in a coin. You do not even need to trade for this. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.

Link: https://yobit.io/en/investbox/

Find there a BRH coin. Then just hit invest. If you have not purchased a coin yet, please go to: https://yobit.io/en/trade/BRH/BTC

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Hello! We apologize for not responding for a long time. Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

In the meantime, we have great news for all investors in the coin Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us today in the investbox. For those who do not know, this is an opportunity to earn interest when investing in a coin. You do not even need to trade for this. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.

Find there a BRH coin. Then just hit invest. If you have not purchased a coin yet, please go to: https://yobit.io/en/trade/BRH/BTC
Good news at last, glad to hear that, 5 % per day looks very high.
ckev26

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

So while you are working actively with the white paper and website,  we can now trade with the coin / token then wait for info on it?
ckev26

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

In the INVESTBOX says it's NOT Pyramid/HYIP. But 5% daily! This is what is worrying.

lol nothing but ponzi scheme.... except the only winner is the dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: