Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2800 times)
Dirkson

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.
rshalouyss

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.
On all this you need to have a large budget. And here it is important to have a balance between costs and results. As already mentioned above at the moment, an excellent solution would be to participate in conferences
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

If I understand correctly, then the cloud capacity will be built thanks to the miners who will be on the network and receive a reward for it.
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?

Yes, everything will be approximately the way you wrote the project administrator will be able to set access levels for their developers, and also close the project from third-party developers. Or make access to the repository paid.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

This is really the right project. But without a good advertising company this will not work. Tell me more about your plans for promotion and how you will conduct an advertising campaign.
SHA256Collision

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:01 PM

This is really the right project. But without a good advertising company this will not work. Tell me more about your plans for promotion and how you will conduct an advertising campaign.
Yes, I wonder what budget will be allocated for this. But I think it will depend on how much the company can sell tokens. While I will follow the news.
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

A good project. The very concept I really liked. While I do not really understand how you will attract programmers and customers to the platform. But technically the project is excellent as it seems to me.
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Hello, Tell me how many more discounts will be in effect at 35%. I would like to deal with the project while I have time to get a discount. It would be very profitable.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I noticed that the project has an experienced team. Are you going to hire more advisors who will help in the development and development as well as give the project status
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?

How much I understand payment will be for access to the repository. But maybe in the future a program of subscriptions will be introduced. I think the administrator will explain this to us.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

As I understand it, first you'll credit the ERC20 tokens in the ETH blockchain. And then will exchange 1 to 1 in the new blockchain?
What will happen to the old tokens?

Yes, tokens will be issued first as ERC20. When mainnet is launched holders will be able to swap the ERC20 token for the new one. Most exchanges will likely delist the old token and integrate the main network tokens.

Thanks for the answer.

Perhaps it should be done like fork? Or issue. I think the tokens from the blockchain ETH will be in demand and convenient to use

buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:15 PM
Merited by botatrada (1)

"Projects can pay for hosting and addon services using the native coin"

What does it mean ? For what this internal coin will serve. I just want to understand and who will agree to accept it. Is this done for the distribution of awards between developers?
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.

I think if you have a very large channel, then you can write to the administrator and specify it personally. And so see the bounty branch there everything is described in detail.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

How much will this currency be volatile? Can it be used as a means of calculating hired workers or will it depend heavily on trading on the exchange?
ThatCoolCat

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

How much will this currency be volatile? Can it be used as a means of calculating hired workers or will it depend heavily on trading on the exchange?

Of course, tokens will depend directly on the market. But this is more likely a positive moment if the platform is successful, then the price of tokens on the exchange will go up on this many will be able to earn.
Hedranaikorafna

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?
UTeraGold

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?
I think judging by the success of a closed round of sales this will not happen. I would like to express gratitude to the authors of the project. The idea is really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: