Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Verge or ZClassic.

Verge seems to have a lot of partnerships in the works and amazing tech with Wraith and stealth transactions. It's also really f*cking fast.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

I am really grateful to Zcash and Pivx projects. I invested $ 2,000 at last year in these 2 coins and I still hold

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

Verge has been over pumped already so the train has already left the station - well done to those that got in on time! For others looking for the next train i'd say xspec and deeponion due to the low market cap and impressive roadmap. Both coins will do well in 2018 so worth stocking up while they're cheap

turbospeedens

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

DeepOnion for me, once DeepSend its released we should see another price grow, and its scheduled once the airdrop ends, so it will prevent the price from dropping after the airdrop.

Verge has been very unreliable on its releases
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:34:55 AM

DeepOnion prices will crash once the airdrops are over.  Right now, people aren't selling because it will disqualify them from future airdrops but once there are no more airdrops, it will be a dumping spree.  I wouldn't buy DeepOnions as an investment but it is a good for those who are in the airdrop.  I would cash out most of my earnings one round before the last airdrop to be safe.  

This is not accurate since you are allowed to sell as many coins as you wish. Selling does not disqualify you. You only need 50 coins in your wallet. Given the momentary overall price dump this is not that much money...

As everyone can see, I do support DO and I think the coin and project is going to be a very successful even after the airdrop, HOWEVER I also believe Monero as an old dog is atm one of the best coins (despite the bad press)

Ok.  It looks like they have updated the rules.  https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  It use to be that you must hold at least 90% of your DeepOnion coins.  I guess after they modified the rules, that is why the price has been declining.  I still wouldn't buy this coin and it's only good for those who get them free. 

Man, get your facts straight, please. Otherwise you seem ridiculous. The 90% rule was removed even before I joined the project, which was back in November. Back then DeepOnion's price was not more than $2. Now it's $6-$7. What decline are you talking about? Sure, we didn't keep our ATH price but which coin is up all the time? Look around you. 99% of the altcoins are in red and the 1% that isn't has recently introduced one feature or another which has created hype and upped the price.

The only way the airdrop is affecting the price is by keeping it low for the moment. I advise you to buy now because after the airdrops end you won't afford too many Onions.
wanchong

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

I will vote for DeepOnion. A lot of amazing things are coming out for this coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

For the long hold zcoin, deeponion and verge. Also like the other coins. Good competition, keeps everbody awake to create a better product. What I do like on the roadmaps of DO is smart contracts.
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

In my opinion DeepOnion will be one of the greatest privacy coins of 2018.

As you will know this week dev team has introduced two new features related to anonymity. The first one, the lastest TOR protocol version 0.3.3. And the second one, the OBFS4 protocol. With OBFS4 people from censoring countries  will be able to use TOR network. In the near future Deepsend protocol will be available and we will have fully untraceable transactions. TOR + Deepsend = full anonymity.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

In my opinion DeepOnion will be one of the greatest privacy coins of 2018.

As you will know this week dev team has introduced two new features related to anonymity. The first one, the lastest TOR protocol version 0.3.3. And the second one, the OBFS4 protocol. With OBFS4 people from censoring countries  will be able to use TOR network. In the near future Deepsend protocol will be available and we will have fully untraceable transactions. TOR + Deepsend = full anonymity.

This ^^^^ And I also look for XSPEC to do well also. Once they have a little more marketing and some exposure and release stealth staking and the ghost paper it should at least be stable at what Deep Onions ATH has been.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cj_tip

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

Not sure about being the top one, but personally I'd like to add CloadCoin.  They just went through a 3rd party audit by a very reputable firm, and are implementing improvements based on the audit results. 
nikky_miner

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Zcash of course. you can enjoy the benefits open to the public blockchain and at the same time to be sure about the safety of personal information.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

DeepOnion prices will crash once the airdrops are over.  Right now, people aren't selling because it will disqualify them from future airdrops but once there are no more airdrops, it will be a dumping spree.  I wouldn't buy DeepOnions as an investment but it is a good for those who are in the airdrop.  I would cash out most of my earnings one round before the last airdrop to be safe.  

This is not accurate since you are allowed to sell as many coins as you wish. Selling does not disqualify you. You only need 50 coins in your wallet. Given the momentary overall price dump this is not that much money...

As everyone can see, I do support DO and I think the coin and project is going to be a very successful even after the airdrop, HOWEVER I also believe Monero as an old dog is atm one of the best coins (despite the bad press)

Ok.  It looks like they have updated the rules.  https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  It use to be that you must hold at least 90% of your DeepOnion coins.  I guess after they modified the rules, that is why the price has been declining.  I still wouldn't buy this coin and it's only good for those who get them free. 

Yeah, that's also wrong. The rule adjustment was long before the DeepOnion ath.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

Monero (XMR) and ZCash (ZEC), because these two tokens are very old anonymous tokens, have a large user base.

But anonymous tokens face a problem: many anonymous tokens are used for money laundering and illegal crime, and may face regulatory problems.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

Monero by a mile. Good technology, big community, not bad for mining either. I expect some projects coming from this one and then it could flourish.

I would have said that Deeponion has a fair chance, but I had some bad experience with this token. Their support didn't really show supportive and I noticed many people having problems as well. I don't say it is not fair and square, but I stayed out and will continue doing so.

By looking at the overall community interest I just don't see rest of the bunch potentially anywhere near these two (maybe Zcash but it never outlived the initial hype), not at the moment at least.

newcoin1

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Privacy coin for 2018:-

Demand

Anonymity

The Darknet

Tax Avoidance

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Demand

Anonymity

The Darknet

Tax Avoidance

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Demand

Anonymity

The Darknet

Tax Avoidance

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Demand

Anonymity

The Darknet

Tax Avoidance

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Navcoin is looking promissing in 2018.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

I guess am supposed to say DeepOnion, but if am being honest:

I think Dash and Monero will be at the top in 2018, followed by perhaps Xspec, Onion, or Zec.

:]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: