Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Monero is the king and will continue to be so. DeepOnion seems to be mostly hype to me and I think it will die out after the airdrop. Verge developers seem to be a little bit unreliable, they finally released wraith which is a big step forward but it took a long time. XSPEC is the one that I think can rival Monero if any but as said I think Monero will remain the no 1 privacy coin.

I have the same opinion with you. Monero is the first and the most popular one and it will remain as the top always.
Deeponion has big hype and lets see if it can be monero rival.
However, i am confusing why there are many privacy coin that have similar fuction. Do we really need as many as like this?
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

I believe deep onion deserves to be the top, the developer is humble in employing a larger team, and if they say they have a problem they say it and move on, they have produced a working mobile wallet that is at the moment being thoroughly stress tested before releasing it for all, the developer has delivered successful features and now is about to leave it to the strong and growing community,
that will vote on what deeponion becomes, if the community votes on masternodes they will get masternodes, they want a crypto credit card they get a... you got the idea, eitherway deeponion is evolving into something more than a currency. The developer talks and updates the community everyday, tell me which coin has a developer that does that...

tdot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

I own deeponion and Xspec. Both great projects.

I would love to double down on these two if I had the spare cash...
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Monero and Zcash is top privacy coins in market even Edward snow down too recommended Zcash as privacy coin among all coins
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I think deep onion is one of the best choice for privacy coin
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

all altcoins I think are good and the volume is good, but my heart says that monero currently has technology and supported by features.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Now there are not a few projects that offer us anonymity in the network. But I think that the leading projects will soon be Monero and ZenCash, unless of course I was wrong in the names, but in general I think so, although of course many can disagree with me.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Monero is the king and will continue to be so. DeepOnion seems to be mostly hype to me and I think it will die out after the airdrop. Verge developers seem to be a little bit unreliable, they finally released wraith which is a big step forward but it took a long time. XSPEC is the one that I think can rival Monero if any but as said I think Monero will remain the no 1 privacy coin.

You are obviously a monero guy, and I understand you. But you are not anonymous with monero! Your ip is revealed to the network whenever you make a transaction!
Deeponion is definently not hyped at all. It's only a 30-40 M$ market cap coin, how could that be hyped? Verge is hyped!!

Regarding the airdrop of DeepOnion, no it will not fade out after. Sure some will sell their coins, but look at the features instead. This is where a coin will truly shine. I would not be amazed to see Deeponion on top 10 next year with all the features that the coin have. What do verge have? monero? nada
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Monero is definitely the most solid coin in the list and will surely have a long life...i don't like Verge that much..the developers are not keeping their promises and in my opinion it is just a big pump.....Xspec looks promising but as a DeepOnion investor and believer i think Onion is the best choice with the highest potential to be expressed in the very next future...
The community is growing everyday more and more..the devs are vey active and have already released some unique features like DeepVault which is a storage for file hashes on the DeepOnion blockchain..and the upcoming Android wallet that will allow holders to stake 24/7 with their mobile phones...none of the coins that you have put int the list offer this kind of services...and this tells me clearly that my choice is the best one  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

Deeponion is more secure than monero
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

and the upcoming Android wallet that will allow holders to stake 24/7 with their mobile phones

That's not entirely true. The mobile wallet will not be able to stake. But still, it's another step towards adoption.

The qt wallet runs like a charm and stakes 10% in the first year, first shops start accepting ONIONs. The dump after the end of the airdrop will come. But the end of the airdrop also marks the beginning of a new chapter - more exchanges will list the coin (pre-mine distributed), additional features are coming in (VoteCentral, DeepSend). This coin has a lot to offer in 2018 and beyond.

And it only sits at 40M market cap. It can easily go 10x (would not even go into top50 with 10x, based on today's CMC rankings).

It'll climb steadily, correct after the airdrop and then get back up to new heights.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

if me.
serenity financial (SRNT)
unitlife token (ULT)
eristika (ERT)
billswk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

SpectreCoin is way better Monero, I don't even know how people can compare both.
Kovri? Please, I know no anonymous network is perfect, but Tor has the biggest community and many years of development and improvement. Kovri is a good project, but it's new and not yet implemented. SpectreCoin, on the other hand, is the only coin with bridge obfuscation by default. The government can't even know that you are using Tor.

At the end, both projects are aiming for the same thing, but by using different techniques. The thing is that SpectreCoin has a ton of features that already works, just check their website.
Other than that, monero has e 5 billion market cap, the room for growth is way, way, way smaller than the 64 million from the SpectreCoin.

Conclusion: SpectreCoin is better than Monero and has a small marketcap, it is easily a 10~50x coin.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

I am a big fan of DeepOnion. It might be an undervalued coin but it only proves that it has a large room for growth. First time I found DeepOnion, it is valued at .50, look at the price now? It's been growing positively ever since. My best profits are coming from DeepOnion, it is indeed one of the best coin/project I have ever been with. There lots of reasons to like deeponion, its great and solid community which continuously growing over time, airdrops, its generous rewards through contests, giveaways and other incentives and of course its key features which makes it secure and safe for transactions. New features like vote central and android wallet is launching very soon. This will allow your voices and opinions be heard by the dev team and access your onions through your phone.

helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

Monero has a really strong brand and a better marketing team compared to other privacy coins. It’s got some really unique technology – like the ability to optionally make it transparent if you want.
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

Monero and its 18 millions coin brother like Dero, Masari and B2b. Hands down.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I think I would pick Monero and DASH as the best and the most secure ones here. Meanwhile, I have recently met online curious video, where the guy (Crypto Oracle channel) shares his viewpoint on this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3ZaOCXQFE
Holy Dank

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

DeepOnion is my top pick because the community currently behind it is very active and the development team is implementing many great new features.
Im also very interested in SpectreCoin and PIVX as well though. These three (along with Monero, which is already established) will have the most long term success.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

My choice from this and why.
Hight price to join:
Monero old slow grandpa.
Dash - good choice, but if you wanna enter the DAO, it cost already hight.
Zcash - good ones, but their corporative style I don't like personally< developers are working well and do genius things, Respect.

Low price to join:
Deeponion - due to community coins distribution (airdrop) for me this is very promising and perspective project. The community really huge, preparing self for future great DAO.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

I like DeepOnion the most.
I also like Zcash a lot and I also own some Monero, I think privacy coins in general will have a very bright future.
DeepOnion though is most undervalued right now.

They are proving they are a serious and legit project but still there are a lot of people who don't credit them the seriousness they deserve, which result in the current undervalued price.

They definitely are a already superiour, more honest  and more serious project than Verge so they wil overtake its market cap one day.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: