Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018?  (Read 1164 times)
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Try to look at the Deeponion whitepaper and people will find advantage and potential of this privacy coin. Don't be late to get known about this privacy coin aftrr airdrop complete and price rised. I have been just spent a short while to compare the marketcap, supply quantity, whitepaper and price in between some well-known privacy coins and then join the free airdrop as my purpose is to find a higher profit investment. Roll Eyes

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:21:17 AM

1.Monero (XMR)​​​​​
It’s completely untraceable and gives owners the power to have complete control over their data and their anonymity.
2.Navcoin (NAV)
Built on Bitcoin Core, it’s a low fee cryptocurrency with added features and upgrades. Many investors have Navcoin on their list of the best privacy coins of 2018…
3. ZCash (ZEC)
ZCash isn’t that popular yet in comparison to other privacy coins like Monero or Navcoin – that means there’s more growth opportunities for investors.
4.Verge (XVG)
Verge has open-source software – so followers of Verge can input into future decisions and developments of the technology.
5. PIVX (PIVX)
It has a strong following and community – with fans even creating art and advertising around the Pivx brand.
6. Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Most privacy coins already have a huge market – but Spectrecoin aren’t in the same league – meaning huge potential for cryptocurrency investors.
7. Sumokoin (SUMO)
It’s a hard fork from Monero – one of the most popular privacy coins on the crypto market right now.

Don't you think that privacy feature will be implemented in every new superior coins? I think wanchain already implemented hidden transactions. In the past privacy was a key function to concentrate on. Today almost all accounting coins will implement this function as additional (not core) - just my thoughts.

keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

Have any of you guys looked into IoT Chain (ITC)? Their aspect of privacy is the security of IoT so your user data isn't hacked. Very good coin and project. Test network launched a few days ago.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

Have those claims ever been tested? I'm sure government agencies have tools to their disposable that we don't even know about. If they can track the internet traffic with secret techniques, doesn't that make those coins pointless?
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

Have you guys seen what DeepOnion introduced? Latest TOR, OBFS4 and Meek. How the hell can any government stop this? This is groundbreaking stuff and clearly shows who is the leading force of privacy coins..
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

DeepOnion is the definitely the best privacy coin out there. For a coin to be successful it needs a good development team and community. DeepOnion has it all. It has great tech such as DeepVault. It has upcoming releases like Votecentral, DeepSend, mobile wallets and DeepVault online. It is integrated to TOR and the public key obfuscation protocol OBFS4 will let it be used by those in TOR blocked countries as well. It has a very low marketcap compared to Monero and Verge, so very high growth potential too.
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I invested in 4 of the 7 coins above:
Monero, NavCoin, DeepOnion and Verge.
Moreover I invested some money (more than 1000€ each) also in Dash, ZenCash and Shield.

Before to invest important amounts of bucks I have read all of the whitepapers and I checked the community portals (where they exists).

I can say for sure that DeepOnion has the best active, useful and interesting community between all of the projects above.
Moreover the developers behind this project are really working hard. It is the only one coin who is using the Tor network together the OBFS4 Protocol.

Also ZenCash has a nice community forum, cool technology and also a limited amount of total coins, like DeepOnion.

So, in my opinion, the Privacy issue will be one of the TOP trend for the 2018 and 2019 years coming, all of the projects above are interesting,
but DeepOnion (ONION) and ZenCash (ZEN) deserve much attention and investments.

Last but not least, DeepOnion is still in the Airdrop phase, and still hidden at the 2nd or 3rd page of CoinMarketCap, so it should burst, I mean,
increase the price very soon.

What do you think guys about my thoughs?  Wink

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

I guess DeepOnion will have a great year. I`m also invested in Verge but i see faster and better development in DeepOnion. The last Wallet update with Obfs4 and Meek integration for our chinese friends is working. A Sneak peak of the Votecentral was also shown some days ago.

Time will tell, up to now DeepOnion was one of my best performing invests in the last year (i started to invest near the bottom Tongue )
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

For me it has to be DeepOnion,

They have a great development team, who are super active on their own forums and can answer any queries you have in no time at all, you can also send them direct messages which is a nice touch.

The new TOR upgrade now allows even China to use the coin, very few privacy coins are on the newest Tor upgrade.

They also have DeepVault, which secures images and files from tampering, a great benefit for contracts and other important documents, and they plan to release even more updates in the coming months.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

People entering the crypto money market are confused at first. because there are too many coins. After you do research, people decide. my favorite coinler APPC TRIG RDN MONO
JessyHero

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

I would vouch for ZCASH and Monero. Could also be something good out of PIVX, but not too sure about them
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Thats a hard question. Im a huge fan of the privacey coins, thats why i have almost everyone in my portfolio. I think they have all huge potential in the future, espacially when more countrys are starting to ban or regulate cryptos. So im not the technic nerd, so i cant say which one of them is the most secury and anonymous. But what i read and learn, i think the Devs of deeponion and spectrecoin has a very good knowhow and the coins are in a position which allow them to get used in china or other countrys which cryptos are already banned.
TATTICEO

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

I feel Monero should be at the top of the list.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

I would say Monero. Its technology aims to pick up where Bitcoin left off and even doesn’t work (i.e. non-ASIC mining, anonymity). Team is a leader in the industry and will be one to watch indefinitely.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

I think Monero is right now the best privacy coin on the market, it's well known by all and it has a strong community and a very active dev team behind, but if you're looking for something with a potential 10x gain or even more in 2018 I'll definitely suggest you to look into DeepOnion (as my avatar and my signatures shows Smiley).
I think for an investor is really interesting. It's a privacy coin with a PoW/poS combination for mining, anonymity has been guaranteed through the Tor Network, and dev team has recently added OBFS4 and MEEK protocols to guarantees access for country like China, Turkey etc where Tor has been hidden, but there is far more than that. They have 10 weekly airdrops left that can safe your investment in the short period if the market takes another correction and there's a clear roap map for 2018 that includes VoteCentral, Android Wallet and a further level of anonymity (DeepSend).
toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

The definition of "top" varies greatly person to person or even in the context it is used in.
Monero has been up and until now the king, so it's their crown to lose.
If we are talking biggest gainer, I don't think there is any doubt that DeepOnion will breakthrough, particularly after the airdrop has concluded and has been listed on a big exchange.
If the question is regarding technology or anonymity, most from the list provide it, but in different ways and at this stage it is difficult to have a definitive answer, especially as they are constantly progressing further into greater anonymity.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Monero is the king and will continue to be so. DeepOnion seems to be mostly hype to me and I think it will die out after the airdrop. Verge developers seem to be a little bit unreliable, they finally released wraith which is a big step forward but it took a long time.
cluelessjames

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

No mention of BTCP?

Howcome?
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

No mention of BTCP?

Howcome?

It has not started yet. As far as I know it's just an unofficial rebrand of zcash, while zcash will be still alive afterwards.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

Just my 2 cents on this matter:

My 2 biggest privacy coin HODLings / my top picks:
1: Monero (as an early investor and still HODLing)
2: DeepOnion (relatively new coin with the potential to compete with monero)

As an early investor, Monero is great. I already made some great profits and still HODLing more than 75% of my coins.
If you have to buy in now, DeepOnion has al lot more room to grow and make potentially huge profits. It can easily do x10 in 2018.

Next to the above I HODL several other privacy coins, but just made smaller investments there.
I think privacy coins have a bright future ahead.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: