Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:18:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
fearthebeard

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
Yes all the coins are in red right now because as per what i watched on the news korea and china banned or lessened the cryprocurrencies in their country that is why all of the altcoins are in red right now.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Well you see, when bitcoin moons, altocins are then having little moons after that, and when bitcoin comes back from the moon, also altcoins get to the ground, reality check, can you feel it? Cheesy

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

Because altcoins' price are tied to bitcoin so if bitcoin's price decreased then altcoins' price will affected too. I can't conclude whether it's just usual correction or not. But there are some reasons why bitcoin's price decreased sharply like One of Japanese exchange that got hacked, Korean government that banned anonymous trading, USDT problem on bitfinex and the upcoming Chinese New Year.
ok bozz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

I think this is common and it is very good to buy some altcoin, but do not sell altcoin when everyone panics.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

Oh okay with altcoins, now something strange is happening to the bitcoin itself, I honestly do not know that we will soon fly to the moon, because judging by the price of 9900, it's generally very bad
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

This is pretty normal, I guess we're gonna have to wait to get closer to the end of Q1 for coins' roadmap goals to be achieved and announced, then things will go back in the green I believe.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

This might be the start of the great fall of bitcoin,because from the past 4weeks the total marketcap of cryptocurrency market are declining.Hopefully i am wrong because if this really will happen most of the investors in bitcoin would transfer their money to some altcoins which i think it would be ethereum.Thats the only coin qualified to replace bitcoin's position if you ask me,it has solid platform and community like bitcoin has.

kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

They're normal being red because people are selling their investments and it's about time to enjoy their investment profit because they deserve it.
But for us, we should be holding because we don't want to lose our investment.
When there is a dip there would be a pump so it's a matter of time that they will pump up again and this time we are going to enjoy our profits.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

This is what happens in the market. It is not strange and sooner or later the market will be in the bull run. As bitcoin decreases in value due to correction, it is definitely affecting other alt coins

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
antsin

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Yes, it’s a correction, whenever bitcoin makes move all the AKT coins pause to see its reaction.
guneytasyurek (OP)

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

News below that south korea isnt prone to shut down the crypto . Now we are dealing with tether or china , i hope governent wil stop interfere crypto world!!!
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

It happen every Q1 of the year, i am not sure but based of my speculations

When Every new year starts off, people tend to get stress/more serious and not feeling relax. Hence, people would try to ditch things that make them feel uncomfortable like crypto, Huge volatility xd
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Well its normal in the crypto world because if bitcoin goes down all decent alts will go down too but there are shits coin that will rise of the red days of btc we just have to take patience for the btc to rise again so that all alts will follow also
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Friend as what we have noticed that if bitcoin will down it's price and this is the reason why altcoins were down also.Because we all know that bitcoin and altcoin is a partnership that's why they will come together if it increasing or decreasing.But i know it will green again which is to rising it's value.Just wait my friend and be patient because it's normal to make a volatile of all altcoins and bitcoins.
guneytasyurek (OP)

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Friend as what we have noticed that if bitcoin will down it's price and this is the reason why altcoins were down also.Because we all know that bitcoin and altcoin is a partnership that's why they will come together if it increasing or decreasing.But i know it will green again which is to rising it's value.Just wait my friend and be patient because it's normal to make a volatile of all altcoins and bitcoins.
Hope it will recover soon friend , my coins are sharply decreasing.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

situation changes everyday, coins are red or green, but tendency is towards falling in general. Hope it will alter by the end of the February.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

I think this is common and it is very good to buy some altcoin, but do not sell altcoin when everyone panics.
Yeah that's right this is very good time to buy an altcoins, because of their price is down and hold it for the big profit. Altcoins are red, this is normal in crypto world, when bitcoin is fluctuation her price altcoins will affected.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

Not just alts decreasing , all market is bearish right now . To much "bad" news over a last month , so it's predictible that market will go down . As soon as we get a few positive news , market will recover and grow up very fast . Just stay calm

Alterer

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

I'm not sure why bitcoin and some altcoins are still connected. Many exchange opened alternative sell option between ETH/Alts, or BCH/Alts. Yet BTC has still major influence.
I guess something is going on behind the doors. I especially looking forward for the tether audit results. If it fails, there maybe big crash first and then ETH & BCH might go moon rapidly.
Please check BTC graphs, it looks like controlled decrease, rather than sudden drop. Again...something fishy is going on.
nella beat

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

it does not matter to me, and now is a good time to buy all the altcoins and hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: