Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

there will always be a jump, if you move then the main thing is to pick up the moment

valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

I know this correction for sure.
In my expectation, i dont hope this is permanent and i also learning from last year experience that altcoin price always have big dip correction like now. So i am not worry at all.

There is a huge hype in the past month, the value of every coin in the market has increased massively because of bitcoins growth in the market last december and this is just an outcome right now that the value of other altcoins is decreasing, there's no need to worry because it will still go back to normal, always remember that the value of every coin is always depending on the supply and demand.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Yes all are in red right now because of bad news about regulations of governemnts and some goverments want to ban btc and this effect bad to price.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Most of altcoins are effected by Bitcoin, i think that altcoin will pump when bitcoin is stable at a price zone. it is a perfect time to go shopping altcoins

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

yes all Altcoin suffered a drastic decline at the end of januari somehow cause Altcoin decreased.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

there will always be a jump, if you move then the main thing is to pick up the moment
Pick each coins that you knew that will have a big potential to bounce back, top 10 alts are commonly fell when bitcoin struggles but it is also those who got a fast recovery when mooning is coming, try to read each news about coins and don't bother yourself being worried about this certain downfall, we will see more of that while bitcoin still in the correction process, just trust and hold if you have spare bitcoin then buy more alts and hold much better if you can buy PoS coins where you can earn some stake while holding it inside your wallet.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Because they doing the corrections of Bitcoin price in usd and it affects altcoins just hold for now and wait for the green again. Goodluck
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I think it's all about supply and demand.Also if bitcoin falls, alternative coins fall as well.As I said at the beginning, demand and transaction volume are important.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

It is because of the bad news spreading about bitcoin and crypto currency, it affects hard in the market because people who plan to invest will decline, and other aspect is the coming Chinese New year this February, as for me I will hold my coins and wait for the next pop up of the market.
xheon

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

You must aware that altcoins are affected by bitcoin and in January South Korea, China, and recently India restrict their financial law about crypto currency. More country ban or restrict crypto currency will lead all cryto currency go red again. Just be carefull  Sad
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

I think it's a bear market.
When a bear market comes, there is plenty of bad news, and there have been signs of a bear market lately.
Like South Korea's real-name management, China's further regulation, India's intention to ban bitcoin and so on.

BlackCoffee25

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

one thing is that during december 2017, it made up to an unimaginable increase of value/demand. i think now is the backfire of bitcoin going down. and also chinese new year is fast approaching. this might also be the reason. many people also are thinking that bitcoin might pop like a bubble but i don't think that'll happen.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Pick each coins that you knew that will have a big potential to bounce back, top 10 alts are commonly fell when bitcoin struggles but it is also those who got a fast recovery when mooning is coming, try to read each news about coins and don't bother yourself being worried about this certain downfall, we will see more of that while bitcoin still in the correction process, just trust and hold if you have spare bitcoin then buy more alts and hold much better if you can buy PoS coins where you can earn some stake while holding it inside your wallet.
I agree with you, we got a one more opertunity to buy any altcoins for a base price. Don't miss this chance try to collect your coins how much you can and hold it in the safe wallet. I am sure before this year end you can make a good profit. I will wait for few more days why because my prediction is still we may see some correction in bitcoin.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

altcoin price is going up or down. And almost of all altcoin today were down maybe because of the coming chinise ocasion. but we dont have to worried about, if you have a huge toking holding riht noe. just keep it in your wallet until such time that altcoin will going up.maybe crypto's investor are shift there money to another project. so, if you are holding coins. just keep it because time will come that. that value will pump again.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

From last two days there are many negative news about cryptocurrency are coming and make huge bad effect on the market.This is the main reason for all alt.coins comes in red again

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

I don't care about crypto market red sea because I just holding and I don't have lose anything , just wait for price recover and rising to next new level again , buy more if you have extra fund , if not just holding and don't panic

ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

It is mostly to do with the Tether controversy and also the news that South Korea is banning crypto. It should recover very soon. Just HODL as usual
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

It is mostly to do with the Tether controversy and also the news that South Korea is banning crypto. It should recover very soon. Just HODL as usual

That's old news. They're not banning it. New day new bans
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Now the market is just on the correction. Therefore, we see such low prices. But this is a standard situation. There is no constant growth or a constant drop in prices. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. Now we need to wait until the correction is completed and after that the prices will start rising.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
There are other factors that cause the red market to be too much of an issue that happened earlier this year and more have forbidden the existence of cryptocurrency, but I think it's just a diversion from various parties to launch its action to buy at the lowest value, well I think in the opposite direction cause more and more people are panicking it will increasingly plunge until bloody.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀