Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can actually Bitcoin be good for the environment?  (Read 3170 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

it seems that today bitcoin already has a very good movement, with this excellent bitcoin rush of traders including you should be able to take advantage of moments like this for profit.
No doubt that bitocin has a very good potential and we are expecting that bitcoin price will very soon reach to its highest price in which it was already trading in previous year, this time investors even hopeful that bitcoin price will very soon reach to 50000$, therefore i think that investment in bitcoin in current time will be a very good decision.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voron84-05

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

In principle, any high-tech human activity can not be called environmentally friendly. Banks with all their infrastructure naturally do not have the best impact on the environment, but BTC mining, the amount of energy expended and the number of production facilities that produce equipment also do not improve the environment. So it's all fatal for nature.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

A lot has been said about mining and about the electricity consumption of the activities related to bitcoin mining. However, I have thought of the alternatives and how other systems produce not just energy waste, but also plenty of useless work and "human waste".

To have a network that can ensure the completeness of transactions, the global accessibility and all the features that bitcoins, and many alts, have at the moment, would probable produce a huge carbon footprint. Just think of the VISA system or the banking system... the amount of people working on it, the waste of commuting to works, the infrastructure.

Thinking of all that, would you still say Bitcoin is bad for the environment?
I think this is all the work of fuds and othe bitcoin haters who doesn’t want bitcoin to grow , seriously I mean how much bitcoin consumes that much of energy that in coming decades it will use more electricity than the entire world is using right now. These all are the mind games played by fuds and bitcoin haters to demotivate people from not to invest into bitcoin , so by this they wants to deflate the valuation of bitcoin but if they wants to do this seriously then at least they needs to put some real facts and figures.
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

I'm  not sure, I read that so on internet is Bitcoin economy would actually reduce the global energy usage and improve the environment.  So, btc is good for environment, i think so.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Thinking about this for a long time if it really help environment or not. As the excessive use of power just to fill the energy needed in mining is really disturbing unless it uses a very large solar panel (which maybe as large as one city). The energy it emits is contributing in the green house effect. In some point usage of paper is also lessen as people nowadays is using much modern way of paying like bitcoins.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

miners need cheap electricity and they can always use solar, hydro or renewable energy to mine bitcoin.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

miners need cheap electricity and they can always use solar, hydro or renewable energy to mine bitcoin.

cheap electricity is also necessary, because the miners did use electricity to mine. so without the miners electricity it's quite difficult too. The miners also need a lot of capital to get results as well
hennyjonh87

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

So if we go to more earth friendly ways of making electric power, we will have problem solved. Bitcoin farms do not need too much space, also that space around it could be used for producing electric power for that mining farm. Place some solar panels or some wind turbines and there you go. Everyone happy
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

So if we go to more earth friendly ways of making electric power, we will have problem solved. Bitcoin farms do not need too much space, also that space around it could be used for producing electric power for that mining farm
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

A lot has been said about mining and about the electricity consumption of the activities related to bitcoin mining. However, I have thought of the alternatives and how other systems produce not just energy waste, but also plenty of useless work and "human waste".

To have a network that can ensure the completeness of transactions, the global accessibility and all the features that bitcoins, and many alts, have at the moment, would probable produce a huge carbon footprint. Just think of the VISA system or the banking system... the amount of people working on it, the waste of commuting to works, the infrastructure.

Definitely yes, Bitcoin is good for  environment because using virtual digital system is actually environment friendly no volume of paper can be use to print obviously so no more waste disposal. about trading business in bitcoin, also no real goods and merchandise can transport anywhere only on your set everything is under control so no carbon dioxide can harm to our people or to our environment as well. 
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Bitcoin miner need too much electrical energy in order to run and this what study found that bitcoin could consume 7.7 gigawatts by the end of 2018 and it is worst and can hard to our environment, that's why miner for today is not profitable because it consume too much electricity and the value of bitcoin is low, it will be profitable again if bitcoin will rise again to $20k and above. Green and renewable energy is the answer for this kind of problem that miners is facing now.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

Yes, the company of bitcoin can be good in environment.
The company can make some environmental acts that can improve the environment which is a very great thing for the entire community.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Some mining company solve this problem because of high electricity consumption they create a solar panel to supply the mining equipment and lesser they electricity consumption and some of them deploy in farm field so sun direct to solar panel.

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

I don't know if you read a recent study regarding mining impact compared to banks currency printing.
Well the study states that mining burn the 10% of banks energy. So mining is suitable
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

Bitcoin can actually be good for the environment because it is a paperless transaction. It can be good also if the place of the mining uses renewable energy like putting up solar panel for energy consumption. j
Yes, i do agree on your statement. Bitcoin are helping the environment because transaction are made online we do not need paper.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Bitcoin consumes too much energy even though it really helps generate money for all the miners out there. Good or bad it may be, the world has limited resources. Maybe too much energy consumption can affect the environment in the future.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Bitcoin can be mined with Solar Power, Hydro Electricity is also cheap - and these can be profitable at a large scale operation. this is an article from bitcoin magazine, you might like it

Can Solar Power Drive Bitcoin Mining in Africa?
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-can-solar-power-drive-bitcoin-mining-africa/
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

When you talk in the financial terms I see it as a golden opportunity but other than that when you call it in terms of an environment not the transaction part but the mining is what's the problem, it consumes a lot of the energy and therefore is dangerous for the environment.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

If an action is automated, i think it is good for the environment. Paperless transactions are good for the environment. And i think bitcoin is providing that innovation for some countries now. People must be open to changes like bitcoin.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Yes, btc is the trend of the future. What the more banned the more it grows. And now I believe btc over gold, cash, bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: