Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

The competent company always tries to be in a trend. Especially if this company makes modern electronics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

This is great for each and every one that Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world. I am glad that Samsung did this because this is a good decision for them, I am pretty much sure that Samsung will be more strong and profitable company now. For the bitcoin users this will surely affect a lot, because this will surely increase the capability of all crypto currency. With this also the numbers of users will also increase because for sure more people will be attracted with crypto currency because of its additional capability. We just hope that this will bring all the good things for us and not the negative effect of it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Obviously this is a very good news for all the bitcoin users that such a large tablets, smartphone producer is now thinking to be a part of bitcoin family and if these two companies collaborate then there will be very huge profit to both of them and Samsung is thinking to start its own miner and obviously it is help bitcoin to inflate its valuation further and then more and more people will be encouraged to invest into bitcoin and thus step by step bitcoin will become the central currency world wide.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Samsung has already begun producing ASIC chips; the produced chips will be delivered to a private company.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

I know they are planning to make mining hardware that is specially designed only for cryptocurrency mining (preferably altcoin mining) for cryptocurrency miners stop buying graphics card (which is originally designed for gaming) so that the price of GPUs will be back to normal again and it will be good news for people who wants to build a gaming pc.
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

It is certainly a very god news for bitcoin users. This will not only push up the prices but will encourage other companies to take the same route.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I'm a big fan of Samsung technology and it's pleasant to hear that different companies such as mentioned tries to enter the world of cryptos.
Sadly, scaling is our problem. Improvements will attract more people and will increase workload of block chain proportionally.
I just hope that resolution to the scaling problem comes first and it just the aim of mining.

But good news though

Since Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world I think the other competitor in smartphone technology will also enter in cryptocurrency world, because almost worldwide are now embracing cryptocurrency. Everyone are now looking for a better and excellent mining software.
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

That mining chips from Samsung will cost twice as much as the rest, will be medium quality and maybe will explode. I don't trust Samsung.

sunny104

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Bitcoin must be happy news for users that Samsung has actually entered the Crypto and received similar identities of their company and they have to submit it to other companies.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

It doesn't really matter what innovations Samsung comes up with for their mining software, the pace of difficulty seems to outpace the improvements in hash rate, so there will be no benefit in terms of throughput. The only thing this will do is change the game for the hashing race, so in reality there's no net gain, other than increased lining for Samsung's pocket.

Surprised they haven't jumped on the bandwagon and produce a blockchain phone like all the other tech savvy startups these days. Wish they would focus on improving the software of their mobile devices than sticking their nose into yet another business.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

That mining chips from Samsung will cost twice as much as the rest, will be medium quality and maybe will explode. I don't trust Samsung.

I think Samsung will do thier best to produce a good quality of mining chips, eventhough sumsung undergo failure from the fast, I know that they don't take it as failure but a lesson to do best on the next innovation. And I am sure that other company of smartphones will also enter in crypto.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

It would be great and good news if this big companies will embrace bitcoin as one of their mode of payments. It will be digitally purchased what a mark for bitcoin. and expect more big companies to be involve in Bitcoin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

if some big company like samsung create some hardware to improve mining performance, i believe later will be there other companies as well.
big companies already see the potential of cryptocurrency in our world. Later if many has joined together in crypto, everyone in the world will
use cryptocurrency as their daily

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

This is a good news to hear in crypto world, just a a matter of time, life will be easy, because of high technology usage school paper money we soon become old school. If many other industrial house use could follow, I think is the best option. Good job at Samsung products
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Samsung is a great company, if this is true then this is very good news. because every Samsung smartphone users will recognize Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and will certainly cultivate an interest to enter this world Cryptocurrency.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

if samsung has received crypto currency it will affect the bitcoin price. if a large company like samsung has received crypto currency then bitcoin and altcoin prices will be more expensive.
I am very happy with this news, I am sure in the near future bitcoin prices will recover.

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

It doesn't really matter what innovations Samsung comes up with for their mining software, the pace of difficulty seems to outpace the improvements in hash rate, so there will be no benefit in terms of throughput. The only thing this will do is change the game for the hashing race, so in reality there's no net gain, other than increased lining for Samsung's pocket.

Surprised they haven't jumped on the bandwagon and produce a blockchain phone like all the other tech savvy startups these days. Wish they would focus on improving the software of their mobile devices than sticking their nose into yet another business.

they just want this for some people to availed for cause we all know the benefit of mining other than work in forum or trade your coin for this is just on how they may able to take this as their new attraction for all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

samsung is very smart to utilize the opportunities that while cryptocurrencies users in this world has been increase so they decide to entering crypto world with made mining hardware and if they product have high of quality i'm pretty sure people will buy their products so i think this is about how to take benefit from popular things and samsung understand about that  
bishnoi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

I’d say it’s good news for us, the more companies that are competing to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition. Its good for bitcoin as well now competition will be more between the companies.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

Such news suggests that the cryptocurrency is developing at a huge pace, and it certainly adds confidence.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: