Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4572 times)
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

I think it is a good news for everyone. Samsung having their oen mining software is a wise move to let their community expand a little more. Their company name will surely be patronized in the market as soon as they lanunched this mining software. Many miner would be attracted to try this another product made by samsung.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Oh i though they enter crypto by means on investing.but even if still this is one good move to prove that big companies are trusting our community and great start for the others to get involved too as samsung make it,hoping that all gadget making company with high technology will soon go with us here to provide technology for the future
Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users?
Its a very good news to us it means that they are supporting cryptocurrency and others who are skeptic about this thing will trust the move of Samsung. It can raise awareness about crypto's and for those who thinks that its only a joke, digital assets are not real then they will consider this a game changer.
I mean what are they aiming for?
If it will base on the article, they want to be a supplier.

Their company name will surely be patronized in the market as soon as they launched this mining software. Many miner would be attracted to try this another product made by samsung. There is huge potential for investors like Samsung. And the next step after Samsung will be other big names.
oyitaemmanuel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

this is pretty a good news.  the more big companies compete to provide software/hardware the cheaper the prices will get from the competition.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Its a good news that one of the finest company with regards to smartphones is entering the crypto world. And maybe this is a good sign that the price will continue because giant and very popular company is now part of this crypto world. We just hope that this will be a good effect to all of us and to the future ahead.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

I think this is a good thing. the longer the more investors are entering the world of cryptocurency, and I hope not only the samsung are joining cryptocurrency. I hope more
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

It only means that more doors are opening for the enhancement of the crypto currency and slowly it will be adopted by most people. Today is the New World sooner or later everyone will accept the use of crypto currencies. It is really more convenient to have a cashless society. I am sure that lots of companies will follow the steps of Samsung.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
Merited by Esofdemon (2)

In the last few years, large companies have begun to show their ineters to the crypto market! I think that the world is changing, there is constant progress, and those companies that do not actively cooperate and implement Blockchain systems, these companies will stay behind and eventually die! Samsung is no exception, there are very intelligent people who see the great prospects of this crypto market! now they post spare parts for the extraction of coins! I would not be surprised that later they would create their own coin mining farms! Blochkchain is already actively using banks and large companies, many states have a priority for the implementation of the entire crypto market in their state! Most interesting, I saw people who a year ago actively expressed their discontent about bitcoin, but now they themselves invest in the crypto market or actively participate in its development! Already there are few people and companies that are completely negative about the crypto market! I wish the company much success and I hope that all the rest will follow! And if they still create their own coin, then with great pleasure I will participate in ICO!
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

It is great news to know that samsung is not involved in the new age cryptocurrency. I km=now this willl go a long way

I think they are beginning to realize how their income is influenced by people who buy their products into my products, they will become more protective and use their political influence to limit anti-crypto laws.
I would say it's good news for us, the more companies competing to provide the software / hardware the cheaper the price to be gained from the competition. Another advantage is that once these large companies begin to benefit from the crypto industry, either directly through investments or indirectly through the sale of hardware / software, they will begin to use their lobbying power to suppress government efforts to harm the crypto community.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

In the last few years, large companies have begun to show their ineters to the crypto market! I think that the world is changing, there is constant progress, and those companies that do not actively cooperate and implement Blockchain systems, these companies will stay behind and eventually die! Samsung is no exception, there are very intelligent people who see the great prospects of this crypto market! now they post spare parts for the extraction of coins! I would not be surprised that later they would create their own coin mining farms! Blochkchain is already actively using banks and large companies, many states have a priority for the implementation of the entire crypto market in their state! Most interesting, I saw people who a year ago actively expressed their discontent about bitcoin, but now they themselves invest in the crypto market or actively participate in its development! Already there are few people and companies that are completely negative about the crypto market! I wish the company much success and I hope that all the rest will follow! And if they still create their own coin, then with great pleasure I will participate in ICO!

Surely, samsung has visualized the potential advantage in joining in the crypto world and this is something that proves the many advantage of cryptocurrency. As big companies invests in the digital world the bigger our opportunity to lenghthen the chance of earning bigger profit.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

This is great since we all aware that Samsung is one of the most famous and biggest company and this is a very competitive smartphone company it will be a great opportunity for everyone as well as the Bitcoin forum itself, and who knows that sooners this will be one of the contributors of the huge pump of Bitcoin price sooner, we must be grateful for this and we must keep the good reputation of Bitcoin.

collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Samsung Electronics turns into another member in the mining of digital forms of money, particularly in the improvement of ASIC for the mining of Bitcoin and different monetary standards in view of a similar convention. This is great, it favors us in totality that extensive organizations bolster the arrangement of digital currencies, this weights governments to dodge the thorough laws against.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Wow that good. As far as we know that samsung compnay is big it has aplliances, kitchenwares, phones and other. It is great also because maybe  it is the one contributor that bitcoin will pump of the price sooner.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

It will be a good news for the cryptocurrency world if samsung really entered and create their own coin because it will have a huge impact to bitcoin since it is one of the biggest company in the world. We all hope that they will follow by other big companies to have a good effect in the crypto world.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

If samsung planning to create miner software using smartphones it is okay to thoss people who wants to mine bitcoin or cryptocoin. I hope it will become successful after they release to the market maybe it will take 6 upto 1 year from now before they open to the public because they need to be tested for longterm to make sure that they did not have any error.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Samsung is very intelligent reading the current situation in the crypto world, even to the thought of making mining applications. this also shows Samsung more advanced in the appeal of its competitors.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

I think this was not a sign of support. Its more on gaining profit and taking advantage of hype of bitcoin. They only selling machine to gain bitcoin but we want them to invest or support bitcoin. Its much a better news to see for me.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

I think, is it worthy mining with smartphone? but this is a considerable improvement, because the smartphone industry is looking for cryptocurrency

I agree to this! this is a great suggestion it will help a lot of people and bitcoin will gain more users and investors i think(?)

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Glad they can see the opportunity that is present before the average company can. It would be in their best interest to invest in R&D too, although that may be a stretch for them at this point in time.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Good to hear that! Let just all hope that  this coming year will be  favorable to all bitcoin Holder, Samsung company had seen the potential values of cryptocurrency.and by  supporting Bitcoin company itself may gain advantage over the others.may other company follow this act as well..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: