Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Its a good news that one of the finest company with regards to smartphones is entering the crypto world. And maybe this is a good sign that the price will continue because giant and very popular company is now part of this crypto world. We just hope that this will be a good effect to all of us and to the future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

such giants will support the btc rate, but in the future they can also reduce the rate in their own interests.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

The news looks somewhat fishy but there is no update from Samsung after this. I dont think any giant company will openly support cryptocurrencies right now and it is too risky imo.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Other company we know like Microsoft, Apple and other big companies is now accepting bitcoin now the company Samsung is entering the world of crypto  maybe other companies will accepting bitcoin in future bitcoin.
Maybe they aim to have many people will use and earn crypto.

pikaqiu

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

This is the opinion of the Korean government on cryptocurrency. Samsung is a South Korean representative company. Their behavioral direction represents, to some extent, South Korea’s attitude toward cryptocurrencies. Samsung has joined the cryptocurrency market and their project will certainly attract a lot of attention.
henlord

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

Samsung maybe find something good for there business by entering cryptocurrency world that can rise there profit. So far cryptocurrencies was making interest for most business man in the world for its effect and result is good. Many will love and like to use cryptocurrencies especially nowadays that millions of people using it and like to continue having it.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

I think maximum of them could be assembled in China. they may by no means actually a product this is sure to fail. They usually strive for greatness that is why they are at the pinnacle no longer sure if its apple or them.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

This is Good News Samsung, i think their eyes have open and the have now see the future of cryptocurrency i wish them success.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

It means Samsung keeps pace with time and follows new trends to satisfy new needs of the customers who are engaged in cryptomarket. Looks like it is a good idea and they will make a good money with this software as there is a big demand in that. Also, this is a good sign that bitcoin is moving forward.

Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Samsung is a company which is known by the people all over the world. It always welcome technological invention. Introducing mining device by samsung, certainly a great news for us. If other company follow samsung that will be great for crypto lover.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

For us using cryptocurrencies this is a very good news wait for the apple haha i know apple will do to but samsung get them here samsung got the first. im gonna read the article you give or the site im very interested in this
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

this is good news, because Samsung is a big company, and it definitely affects employees, family, and also the Samsung customers to get to know Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I hope things like this will be sampled by other big companies.
Indra32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Great news. This will certainly open doors for more retail giants to to adopt cryptocurrency.

I think they began to realize their income is influenced by people who bought their products to my products, they will become protective and use the influence of their political to limit the law of anti-crypto. I would say that the good news for US, the more company that compete to provide software / hardware the cheap price will be obtained from the competition. another advantage is that after the large company began to benefit from industry crypto, either directly through the investment or indirectly through the sale of hardware / software, they will start using the power of the lobby them to Press the government's efforts to injure the community crypto.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

this could be one solution for mining that seems to have started to difficult to solve algorithm from block containing bitcoin and used to get bitcoin so with this tool hopefully the miner can be happier.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

I believe that if such giants come to this market, the growth of the rate of crypto-currency is inevitable.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

samsung has indeed entered the crypto world. they have received bitcoin as one of their company's assets and similar companies will continue to accrue to receive bitcoin
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

The news looks somewhat fishy but there is no update from Samsung after this. I dont think any giant company will openly support cryptocurrencies right now and it is too risky imo.

But I see this news very well, of course if indeed this news is true, then it is not impossible if a large product product will follow Samsung's footsteps to fully support Bitcoin ..
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Samsung's goal to join here is not just selling its products or just utilizing the popularity of Blockchain for personal gain. But I see Samsung very seriously using Blockchain on its devices because of their partnership with hardware manufacturers Bitmain and Halong Mining Corp. to produce ASIC chips, I see this will be very useful for the community of cryptocurrency in the future. all we have to do is give support and warm regards to Samsung.  Smiley

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
charlzyeby

Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

It is great news to get a tech giant like Samsung to jump into crypto marketing by including bitcoin wallets in their device build. It will inadvertently get more people into the crypto space.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

That is a smart idea. Ride on guys. Joining the moving train is real thing "Samsung". Cryptocurrencies will soon take over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: