Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4570 times)
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

If it is true that samsung enter the world of crypto currency then I am sure that the players of crypto currency will move using smart phone from samsung. Of cours,  this will bring huge profits to samsung because samsung sales can rise drastically. Just imagine the number of crypto currency players is very much and will switch to samsung. Of course, this is a profit field for samsung. I did admit samsung smart in taking business opportunities. With the presence of mining software in this smart phone will make miners easy in mining because they can do mobile mining anywhere easily.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iqbalt34

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

well this suggests that big companies in South Korea have noticed the possibility of block chain technology, which are usually very sensitive in economic activity, and want to take the lead in the latest technology or possible technology, and hope that Samsung's entry into the encrypt money mining industry and they only selling machine to gain bitcoin but we want them to invest or support bitcoin. Its much a better news to see for me.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

This is a great news to all of us who recognized bitcoin as our daily partner in our life. This will bring a lot of opportunities for all crypto enthusiast and for all businessmen who have already here. I hope it will be truly happen so that more people will also be here and joined in the world of crypto.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

this is great news for everyone involved in crypto. with the joining of samsung, crypto will become known in all countries and make crypto more famous in stock market. and will increase the market value of crypto. with the presence of samsung in crypto, will attract other large investors to join the crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mimi4994

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

That is a market blur, maybe Samsung is aiming for a separate currency. Everything can happen.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

it seems that mining has little difficulty to mine and generate bitcoin hopefully the new technology from samsung can make the mining can produce bitcoin faster.
JesseHenderson

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Interesting was news, but unfortunately usually from words to action a very long distance.Its good for bitcoin as well now competition will be more between the companies.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

sounds good for samsung user it such a interesting project and i want it also try it and i want to buy samsung if it's true i will use samsung phone and mining bitcoin it's not easy to damage your phone unless im trying in my cellphone my phone was too fast enough low but i do no what happen i guess im using mining my phone was damage anyone can help me what's wrong in my phone.
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

this is good news. i hope more and more companies getinto the crypto world
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

Maybe Ceo samsung has the feeling that bitcoin in the future will be a coin used by everyone, so they make smartphones that support cryptocurrency system and will more easily access cryptocurrency especially with mining system in smartphone. With smartphones we can do mining anywhere, but only one constraint when mine using a smartphone whose internet connection is unstable can lead to reduced mining results
qwirywei

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

This is a good news. Coming from one of the biggest company in the world are now entering the crypto world. New competition means a higher chances the Bitcoin price will rapidly increase.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I've read the news that Samsung C9 will be designed specifically for the world of cryiptocurrency. even until now I am still waiting for Samsung products are published in my country .
bere1993

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

this is definitely a good news for bitcoin holders. Samsung which is one of the largest manufacturing company in the world has identified the importance of mining and they know the demand in the crypto currency world has increased and they have started to earn money at the right time. But i think it is too early to say that samsung will favour crypto or not. Anyhow if they do it would be a reason for the development of crypto currency market.so guys lets wait and see how they respond on this
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
Wow, this a good news for all of us. Samsung is a big and famous company. So it is a big help and an asset to this crypto world. This might be one way the market pump at its highest.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

I hope there will be news like this and make bitcoin will increase, not just bitcoin but all cryptocurrency coins and this is good news and interesting. And this is a great development for us using cryptocurrency
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/

Big help. Samsung is one of the famous worldwide brand for phones, laptops and other related gadgets. As we know samsung aims to help people to have easier life therefore as they started to engage in the crypto world they probably wanted to help people, and as per the mining software, it will surely help people.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

Thats a nice news, its a welcome development that will make the use of Crypto currency to get more exposure
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

That's a good news indeed for the whole market you know.
And we're just behind a new era of good and great news I think so buckle up you belt, you're mooning !

No matter how much FUD they spread just hold as strong as you can you coins, because it gonna happen - I'm positive today. Please do not let me down marketttt !!!
Infracoins

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

This is a good news for miners and also for us users because when there is a big company who supports bitcoin it can bring more investors and with the result of demand of new investors.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

This is very good news for us bitcoin users and also for people who hold bitcoins. because samsung has joined bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: