Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

I think all investor has different choice because alot of opportunity in cryptocurrency market. But personal opinion some of the good potential coin in long term is Dash,ETH, OMG, NEO, ADA,WAVES. And there are others token just tradeable in the market like Utrust, Bitdegree,Appcoin and Wabi also has massive potential in the long term.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

I think all investor has different choice because alot of opportunity in cryptocurrency market. But personal opinion some of the good potential coin in long term is Dash,ETH, OMG, NEO, ADA,WAVES. And there are others token just tradeable in the market like Utrust, Bitdegree,Appcoin and Wabi also has massive potential in the long term.
All of us have different believes, different wishes. With so many altcoins we really have a big choice to support project we wish to see successful, not just cause of the profit, but also cause that altcoin can do something better and easier that we can do with traditional means. All the coins you suggested are good, I have them too, some more and others less, and when I see questions which coin to buy I would like to say all of them, and buy as many as you can. Many of the coins are undervalued. They wait more people to join, companies and governments to support that projects, if all that things happen, and for some coins it will for sure that coins will rocket sky in price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

i would recommend altkoin for your investments, that is prl and nxt,
i am very sure you will not regret if investing there, believe me its work
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

It's hard to say which one is the best. But you can refer: BTC, NEO, ETH

Today it is difficult to get any profits. If you hold coins for a long time, better stop at Ethereum and NEO. Just my choice.
Ethereum and neo are good crypto currencies but one must include bitcoin, the mother of all crypto currencies in his collection of digital assets. What an investor can earn through bitcoin cannot be even imagined by the help of any altcoins. No matter how good is Ethereum, still it is too below bitcoin.Diversification is good but neglecting bitcoin would become a regret after the time passes by. I have seen many such cases.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

i believe NEO and Ethereum are two of the most profitable coin in this year, when they are born they have gained many compliments and supports from investors all around the world, so in just a year, their value has reached  more than 200%, brings a huge profit to the investors, so in this year, they may be not let us down, i still put my hope on them so much.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

There are lots of potential coins and tokens now in the market. I cannot say which will be the most profitable but I can advise some which you will surely earn but make sure that you will do your own research about it. You can check on Xtrabytes, Cardano, ECC, AMM and IOTA. They are still undervalued and the market is just starting to recover. Now is the best time for you if you want the best profit out of it.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

For me, bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the best coin to invest your money in. But it will always depend on you and your preference. For me bitcoin, because its the most well known coin, it has highest value. Can easily be access. Known by more people. And is the center of cryptocurrecies. So yeah bitcoin. But it will always depend on your choice and preference.
cryptjedimaster

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Always DYOR but for me I like Ethereum because there are many good ICO's that has real use cases. XRP and XLM are also a top choice.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

No doubt butcoin is the most profitable coin if invested but if you are searching for altcoins, then i suggest you to explore ripple, bitcoin gold. Both coins are young in crypto market and are showing capacity to become top coins among all other altcoins. Ripple is still cheap, nearly $1/ripple at the moment, 100 couns can be bought easily for $100
Altcoins is more profitable than bitcoins because it can x10 easily + the rise of value of bitcoin means you can get a higher profit when holding an altcoins but more risky that's why you can see if bitcoin rises altcoins will dumped due to switch in USD/BTC of traders and if investors put their Btc into alts they can earn another profit then add up your profit in Btc.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh

The most profitable coin is bitcoin. Traders trade altcoins to earn bitcoin. The most profitable alt coin to invest is, ______. You should figure it by yourself.  If you like the technology of that alt coin, invest on it. It might replace bicoin in the future. You'll get your lambo soon. Good luck.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 03:48:03 PM by simantobd

I see that bitcoin is currently under $ 10k. Bitcoin can now be stored and bought because it costs up to $ 16k after some days. Better time to buy bitcoin now.so you can invest bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will be worth $ 30k in 2019.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

It really depends on how you want to manage the risk of investing, if you want a moderate risk in investing into cryptocurrencies then for me, it is better if you will just invest into the top 5 of the cryptocurrency overall market so you will not have a lot of headaches of something goes wrong.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

For me bitcoin, since it has the highest value of all the coins. But it depends to you, its just bitcoin for me cause its mainstream now its the "thing" now so bitcoin for me. But like i said. It will always depends on your choice and preference. Some prefer altcoins.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

It really depends on how you want to manage the risk of investing, if you want a moderate risk in investing into cryptocurrencies then for me, it is better if you will just invest into the top 5 of the cryptocurrency overall market so you will not have a lot of headaches of something goes wrong.
It depends on whether or not the investor wants it for either the short or the long term benefits. Bitcoins is an example of an investment for the long term just by buying and saving but if you are going for the short term you can trade any of the other altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I like to invest in coins from the top 20. The prices of these coins behave more predictably and easier to control the purchase and sale moments. Coins with less capitalization and price can bring more income, but they need to be selected very carefully.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
There are many coins on ther market that has high potential to rise more than ever before, however, altcoins in top 100 have lower chance to rise fast in short time, so i suggest you should invest in ICO coins such as Crypterium or Credits, they are hot ICO that it can bring so much profit to investors in far future.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

There are a lof of coins which you will see that has a lot of potential to grow. When you notice of bitcoin price has fall down below $10k and this is the chance to buy. Most profitable coin is bitcoin but better to do research in which really you can manage to do trading.

Exactly mate, there are a lots of coins have a great potential which makes you confused which on is the best. As we experienced a downfall situatuons of bitcoin many altcoins was affected which means most of them are relying on bitcoin which also see the fact that I also close my eyes and wait the perfect timing as I hold.it as much as possible.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

This is the time when you should invest in real crypto coins of real value. I believe these crypto coins will grow rapidly as the market recovers because many investors now have very good knowledge in the crypto market and so they will choose the good altcoin instead of just running the price unsustainable. Crypto coins worth less than $ 1 in the top 100 on coinmarketcap are the areas that need the most attention.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

For me bitcoin, since it has the highest value of all the coins. But it depends to you, its just bitcoin for me cause its mainstream now its the "thing" now so bitcoin for me. But like i said. It will always depends on your choice and preference. Some prefer altcoins.
I think it is Ethereum. ETH will grow very strong this year because the large community is interested in it. As bitcoin is constantly experiencing bad news to reduce the value of bitcoin, ETH is a great option to invest. In addition, ICC projects developed on the basis of ERC20 also makes ETH stable growth and you can use ETH to invest in your favorite ICO projects.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

For me, the best profitable coin to invest is bitcoin since they provide a huge gain from its investors which is very favourable to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: