Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

If you believe the market is going to grow this year then Bitcoin and Ether are great bets. I would also have some smaller alts in your portfolio for possible explosive gains. I would check out Titanium, this is a good bet and they will be releasing masternodes in the near future too, plenty to get excited about.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:38 AM

Maybe it is always depend in your dicision and research of what coin you invested that you think you get more profit from it, in my self my first is bitcoin it is good for investment because everyday or week the price of bitcoin is always moving in the market.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
It is still up to you what coin will you choose. My advise to you is make an study to your prospect coin before you make a decision what coin will you choose or buy. As of today there are many choices which coin are profitable in the future and still up to you what coin will you choose to invest.
trader0x

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Bancor is very undervalued
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

Right now, bitcoin is the most potential coin that can give you good profits in the future. It is the most known and recognize coin. Also Ether has great potential this year for some says that this year is Etherium's year. But it's better to search the web and make your own research to which one of the coins have good potential for you. Be good and wise in choosing the right coin cause lot of these coins have good potential but some do not have enough potential to last for years.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.

I believe there's no good coin, try it and you'll never find it. Become good coin need proof and we usually cal it have significant price moving with high volume, besides that market not stable. If you decides to invest please wait at least until March to see the real price moving ( big picture ). Some people will give you advice to invest with bitcoin and leave the others. Good choice but wait until March.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

I like the Litecoin and dogecoin for making investment and the buying will be good for the future now for me the best coin is these two and i am trying to buy this from those individual who have to less this at a low price than exchange may i will pay them in the bitcoin as well. it is the modern era currency and the buyers will get more benefit from this crypto once you come to be the part of this currency then the profit margin is high.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Well from my past experiences here in cryptocurrency, the best company to choose to invest which will provides you more income is bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin will provides a high yield of interest which will generates for you to have a high return on investment and I think that is favourable to you.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

I think neo, lisk and oax may be very profitable if you buy them now and hold them, if you take a look at these projects, you can understand how these projects can change the future.
Bitcoin will stay at the top of profitable coin and  what is neo never heard about it before lol mate there is no one who knows about neo except you people want real innovation that can bring happiness and profit in their lives and bitcoin is itself a game changer coin, it will keep on blessing its investor till the dawn of apocalypse and pen more thing there are many coins in market but no one can compete with the success and profit rate of bitcoin I suggest you to leave this use less coin and get into the btc community,
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

In my opinion, the most profitable coin is Ethereum and it is safe and stable too. As the price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down, if you buy now and hold for a year it would be profitable for you.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

Many COINS will be the best COINS in 2018.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is your best location.

You can also choose EOS based on your financial situation.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

There are so many good coins to choose from the market. Every coins have their own projects and roadmap so kindly research for it for you to determine what is best for you. We cant tell to you exactly if what is the best coins for investment, other promising coins are late bloomer and others have a good start.

VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Nowadays,there are many popular coins.But you need to know the historical data.Don't simply but any coin.First understand it then invest.BTC,ETH,RIPPLE,NEO,LITE,BCC etc are sone of the most popular coins.There are many more.Just do a research and go for the one that is suitable for you.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

I believe there's no good coin, try it and you'll never find it. Become good coin need proof and we usually cal it have significant price moving with high volume, besides that market not stable. If you decides to invest please wait at least until March to see the real price moving ( big picture ). Some people will give you advice to invest with bitcoin and leave the others. Good choice but wait until March.

I would not say there is no good coin. It all depends on what each person is looking for. However, it is always good to play safe, which is the reason why anyone who wants to hold a coin for the long term benefit, should look more at the project, the chances that is not a shit coin, take a look at the chart to see where it was and the huge length it can grow to for the huge profit. With that, you can always hit it right. You would not be holding a bad coin as long as you know what you are doing.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

There are so many good coins to choose from the market. Every coins have their own projects and roadmap so kindly research for it for you to determine what is best for you. We cant tell to you exactly if what is the best coins for investment, other promising coins are late bloomer and others have a good start.
Exactly, that is necessary to know the project you are investing and you will not blame them if they did not succeed or they will scam you.
You are given the information and since you have the freedom, you can do a lot of research that would help you convince that such investment is legitimate. Be matured, know that you are taking the risk and therefore minimize it by learning relevant information about the project.
vizsla86

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

i truly believe in deeponion
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Maybe it is always depend in your dicision and research of what coin you invested that you think you get more profit from it, in my self my first is bitcoin it is good for investment because everyday or week the price of bitcoin is always moving in the market.
Before your going to invest your savings in one investment of course first thing you would do is to study what kind of investment your going to choose which is this principle is also applicable on picking the best profitable coin your going to invest. But for me, bitcoin is still the profitable coin to invest.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

There are a lot of coins and all of them are volatile so you cant tell if that coins are the most profitable if you invested in. The things the coins always depends on the people the majority of them and whenever they like the coins like bitcoins expect that those bitcoins Will gonna make you profits a lot. But today the bitcoins are falling so i am not a hundred percent sure in that investment my advice is those altcoins that are slowly rising like ethereum litecoins and ripple much more cheaper than bitcoins.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Before your going to invest your savings in one investment of course first thing you would do is to study what kind of investment your going to choose which is this principle is also applicable on picking the best profitable coin your going to invest. But for me, bitcoin is still the profitable coin to invest.
Yes bitcoin is the first choice for every people to enter this crypto world. But if you looking for short time profit them you must choose altcoins. some coins can have potential to grow 1000% in short time. if want to earn 100% profit in BTC you need to wait for a long time but in altcoins, if you pick right coin just a few days you will make 100% profit.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

some good coins which can be profiable are ripple (top 3 now), staller, ethereum, iota, litecoin. but know you can consider to buy some to invest but just keep patient to choose the right time

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀