Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

I don't think anyone can tell you which is best of all because everyone will have their own preference based on what they have invested.

Also, don't just invest your money based on other people suggestions. But you can take their suggestion and do your homework before you invest your hard-earned money.

I will not tell you which one is best but can give you few coins which are good then you can make a final decision. You can check these coins like NEO, LISK, ETH, IOTA, NEM, Waves and you should always hold some Bitcoins.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
Now Bitcoin value is down in market so you should invest in know it makes huge profit for future. But most of the coins are fluctuate in the market you can invest in which one is comfortable to you.
 Because I am not suggest a which one is potential in future because it unpredictable. I think first you should analyse the all the coins then you have some idea about that.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

Very many coins are saying will be the best coin in 2018. and the fact is not that easy.
my suggestion is to deepen on the concept of what they have and what they need about it.
for the name of the coin you can choose yourself that you believe
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:26 AM

Now Bitcoin value is down in market so you should invest in know it makes huge profit for future. But most of the coins are fluctuate in the market you can invest in which one is comfortable to you.
 Because I am not suggest a which one is potential in future because it unpredictable. I think first you should analyse the all the coins then you have some idea about that.
I always keep believing that btc will still set new ATH no matter what, invest in all coins that you find potential and does have a concrete plan on making their projects work and developed, holding them till it develops, I believed holding first and waiting is the best way to earn in potential coins.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

You should be eager to invest on BITCOIN well if you want to be a trader that's fine too and definitely would go on BITCOIN if i have enough funds for thsu month. BITCOIN is the best but not for now well it might be for some other time but would definitely pick BITCOIN if i have some extra's so choose BITCOIN while it is low.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

You can refer to XVG and EOS, these two have good background and I believe it will increase soon in the future  Wink Wink
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

If you are very new to crypto currency then it is better to invest on bitcoins than any other currency but it is not most profitable when compared to altcoins but it is not an easy job to pick that promisable altcoin because altcoins price are more unstable when compared to bitcoin price.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

I think  BTC ,ETH,NEO, XRP, EOS 
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

No doubt butcoin is the most profitable coin if invested but if you are searching for altcoins, then i suggest you to explore ripple, bitcoin gold. Both coins are young in crypto market and are showing capacity to become top coins among all other altcoins. Ripple is still cheap, nearly $1/ripple at the moment, 100 couns can be bought easily for $100
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

If you often to see the price movement of coin in cryptocurrency I am sure you will consider choosing bitcoin for investment place. Me myself believe the best coin of any coin in the crypto world is bitcoin. Because, bitcoin has a major effect on altcoin price movements. If bitcoin increases in price then altcoin will automatically rise as well, and otherwise. So, if you do not believe you can check on coinmarketcap and do your own analysis before deciding to invest.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

I only have these tips hopefully this can be a reference to choose what coin is suitable for you to buy,
1. view the web
2. see project plan that will be implemented in this year have their coin usage or not.
3. see the Team behind the project or coin and see if his team has a good experience.
4. Look at the total supply coin, if total coin supply is very limited then certainly the coin will be very expensive in the future.

these tips that I can give to see what a good coin, hopefully useful.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

I think profitable coin are available market.but my experience profitable coin
btc
eth
bcc
xrp
waves
coss
cct

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

IMO,Bitcoin and Etherium is the most profitable among all coins,its up to you if what in these two would you choose though it surely will give you more profit.Since your still have no experience in investing,I suggest to get some knowledge first because it is risky.Not like if you have enough knowledge and know the possible circumstances in investing, it would not harm or wouldn't be hard for you to understand.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

you should do your own research because a lot of suggestions from others that are not necessarily end well, at least look for a coin that has stability in the market (if you want to make long-term investments). I am personally more interested in ethereum, you can check it.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Don't gather information in others, just go search for your own decisions reading widely in trading is a must and follow by wise decision also analyse. If you ask me which coins do i like i must prefer on higher potential coins  in the marketcap, like ethereum and bitcoin is now the most profitable coins among of all in altcoins. This is the right time to invest bitcoin while it is in dump now and grab this opportunity.
Remember putting investment is risky just put amount that you can afford to lose.

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

For my own opinion you should invest in bitcoin since it is the most common and it is very successful. It is really good to invest in bitcoin even if the value of bitcoin now is not stable and its depression don't panic because theirs a humor that before the year ends its value will appression to $40,000 or invest also in alt so if your investment in bitcoin fail you have a reserve source of investment for more chances of winning.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

No one can give you a definitive answer about this because no one really know, Market is really volatile and unstable but i can't deny that everyday there is a new opportunity to make profit.
But the one and only thing you should keep in mind that this market is really risky.

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Probably Bitcoin is the most profitable coin that was mined. I don't think any other coin was as cheap as it and rose to that high.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

There are a lof of coins which you will see that has a lot of potential to grow. When you notice of bitcoin price has fall down below $10k and this is the chance to buy. Most profitable coin is bitcoin but better to do research in which really you can manage to do trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  

Jump to: