Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Two that I am backing to go high are Latium and CoinMetro.

Latium is looking to disrupt the gig economy and I think it has a good shot. The price is being held back at low levels and so represents a great buying opportunity. They have a good team who will be ramping up marketing. They even have an internal exchange to sell their token for Eth.

I also like CoinMetro for a moon shot. This looks to be potential big exchange and the team are geared up to push this over the line.

An interesting ICO ply would be Yumerium - I like blockchain and the gaming sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

If we choose from top - bitcoin will never go down continually since there are a lot of people who believe in bitcoin and investing in it at any market situation
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

I think, that the most profitable coin doesn`t exist, cause there are many of them. I suppose, that the good chance to make big earnings is taking parts in perspective ICOs. For example, TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses technolgies such as AI and SmartContract. I think that this is good to earn money, cause it`s can used by companies. It`s cheaper and faster, than creating owm. Alse, this project was created by experienced development team. So, make your decisions from this

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

I think, that the most profitable coin doesn`t exist, cause there are many of them. I suppose, that the good chance to make big earnings is taking parts in perspective ICOs. For example, TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses technolgies such as AI and SmartContract. I think that this is good to earn money, cause it`s can used by companies. It`s cheaper and faster, than creating owm. Alse, this project was created by experienced development team. So, make your decisions from this
Perhaps this platform will be a huge success if it is used by many resources that need to provide their personal data for registration of the account. But I am frightened by the fact that it will be a huge database that will be controlled by strangers and no one will have information about how this will all be used.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

we have many good coin like eth. check out neo, stellar. they are platform coin too and they have good speed and cheap fee btw have a strong fan. they can beat eth in future

There are several REALLY very good platforms that I believe in. These are Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and EOS. I also trust OmiseGO. Here are the best altcoins of these months: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkCIZK_J0Q
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

If we choose from top - bitcoin will never go down continually since there are a lot of people who believe in bitcoin and investing in it at any market situation
The most profitable coin in my opinion is Bitcoin. Just think about the number of Bitcoin wallets in blockchain. There are 12million Bitcoin wallets in blockchain which is far far large in number than ETH’s 1.3million. This mean people being rational prefer to invest in Bitcoin. The risk factor is very low and the transaction cost is very low. Furthermore, the future expected return is more adorable than that in others. Also it has been predicted that the appreciation in the prices of Bitcoin will be as much as 30k dollars.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

we have many good coin like eth. check out neo, stellar. they are platform coin too and they have good speed and cheap fee btw have a strong fan. they can beat eth in future

There are several REALLY very good platforms that I believe in. These are Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and EOS. I also trust OmiseGO. Here are the best altcoins of these months:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkCIZK_J0Q
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
If you still confuse where to invest ibthink.much better go to market and check there the affordable coin that fits to your budget for investment of course number profitable investment in crypto is bitcoin and eth.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

You can't just simply find such a coin if there was any surely wouldn't everyone invest in it ask more logical question if you want to be in profit you need first select a coin see it's roadmap and try to predict how the upcomming announcements can have a impact on the price
pastelbasah

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
there are so many different types of coins for you to invest right now. I think you choose BTC and ETH only, because the current price is down and cheap.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Very good coins invested besides Ethereum, I believe in Bitcoin .. because their value is very high among the other coins and I am sure Both coins It is still very good to invest ..
and will make your future brighter because Ethereum and Bitcoin are trusted and proven coins .. Grin
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

Everybody consider that ETH has a very nice positive expectation so many investors are holding or going to buy ETH for long term investment. Investors consider that ETH should be around 2500$ so you may look at the current price and figure out whether it is interesting for you.

Yes, recently we are seeing there is huge hype about the ETH price, many people have very positive reviews about the ETH price. ETH is completely different innovative technology and in many major sectors, companies are implementing ETH blockchain. In future, it might cross more than 2500$ surely.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Yes, most profitable is invest, but it depends on how much to invest, so as to grow an investment we have to wait for its value below, because we are losing money when it comes to investing heavily find the coin if the supply is big or small and see whether deadcoin or not.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

I have a feeling that lending projects will be hot in 2018. Once the bull market starts, tokens like salt, nexo, ethlend and celsius will see big gains. People will borrow fiat money from them to buy more btc and lock their existent portfolio as a collateral with them.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

I have a feeling that lending projects will be hot in 2018. Once the bull market starts, tokens like salt, nexo, ethlend and celsius will see big gains. People will borrow fiat money from them to buy more btc and lock their existent portfolio as a collateral with them.
Bitcoin and ethereum are good site to invest because you can surely gain tremendous profit which the prices regulating higher level .I think this two are consider as the best coin in all cryptos which it has potential as a single currency worldwide due to the markets volume and the benefits of it.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are good site to invest because you can surely gain tremendous profit which the prices regulating higher level .I think this two are consider as the best coin in all cryptos which it has potential as a single currency worldwide due to the markets volume and the benefits of it.
Yes I agree that still it was ethereum and bitcoin that are the most profitable coin if invested because of the good and high technology behind it that makes it the most in-demand coin today. Hence, this two coin also is still the good coins that are outstanding in the market today even though the last four months of the year seems to be the tough times of crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

There are a lot of good coin to invest. If you have a lot of time to learn and invest. And as I see, the XRP, NEO, XVG coin and a few other coin are also good to invest.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

bitcoin should be the first priority of every investor as it has the most potential to grow. It can yield profits in thousands of dollars depending on the duration of time for which someone hold this asset. Only this coin has made people millionaire and saved large number of people from financial crisis. A very bright and rich future is predicted for this coin. So far, it has never disappointed the expectations of holders and will remain this way.
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

The most profitable altcoin is the one that grows more than a hundred percent a day, but it also falls as much.
vladimir273

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

The most profitable coin is the one that carries the greatest number of risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: